Windows 10: How to disable the shortcuts key Shift + Enter in Explorer in Windows 10

Discus and support How to disable the shortcuts key Shift + Enter in Explorer in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,I am using Windows 10. And when I want to find a file using the Explorer, I usually use keyboard to find Arrow keys, letter keys and Enter. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GaoxiangLiu, May 2, 2021.

1. How to disable the shortcuts key Shift + Enter in Explorer in Windows 10

Hi,I am using Windows 10. And when I want to find a file using the Explorer, I usually use keyboard to find Arrow keys, letter keys and Enter. When opening the drive or folder, I can just select it using arrow keys and press Enter. However, there exists other two shortcuts combination keys, Ctrl + Enter Open the folder in a new Explorer window, and Shift + Enter I don't know how to call it. But it just useless and NOT suitable for me. It will select the the file sorting column in the Details View. Because Shift and Enter are too close, sometimes I press Shift by mistake, and my file sort

:)

GaoxiangLiu, May 2, 2021
  2. grecinos Win User

Windows 10 shortcut key not working - Please help

Hey guys,

I'm trying to create a shortcut key for a program/script that turns off my monitor. I've confirmed that the small program is working by double clicking on it. The problem I'm having is that when I go to create a shortcut key for it. First I create a shortcut to the program, then I set a shortcut key, say "ctrl-shift-s". After applying the changes, clicking Ok, I try to use the shortcut by pressing the ctrl-shift-s key combination. When I do this, nothing happens. I've confirmed that shortcut keys works with other apps like the Command Prompt. Does anyone have any insight to this?

Cheers,

grecinos

grecinos, May 2, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

How to fix Windows 10 removing the control panel from your Power Menu. Credit to PC World for the directions.

Bring up the "Run" Prompt: Windows key + R. Enter or paste %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\WinX\Group2, and hit Enter.
    Move the existing Control Panel icon to a separate folder on your desktop, "just in case".
    Download the attached shortcut provided from Deskmodder.de
    Extract the Control Panel icon and place it in the Winx folder.
    Restart your computer, or right-click and restart the Windows Explorer process in Task Manager. (ctrl-shift-esc, scroll down the processes tab, and right click "Windows Explorer", restart. If you don't see the processes tab, click More Details).

Windows key + X or right click the windows icon for the start menu.
    Profit.

Ahhzz, May 2, 2021
  4. How to disable the shortcuts key Shift + Enter in Explorer in Windows 10

Stuck shift key, enter is disabled

Trying to quickly enter "?" into a program using <shift+/><enter><enter>

Works for about 10 lines, then the enter key is disabled and the shift key is locked. Sticky keys have been disabled in control panel. The only way I've found to fix is to restart the laptop. Is there anything else I can try?

clinteverage, May 2, 2021
Thema:

How to disable the shortcuts key Shift + Enter in Explorer in Windows 10

1. How to disable the shortcuts key Shift + Enter in Explorer in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - disable shortcuts key

2. Enter key behaves like shift+enter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enter key behaves like shift+enter: When doing anything, like typing in Word or typing into the Google search bar, my Enter key doesn't do what it normally would do, like creating a new paragraph in Word or searching in Google. Instead, it acts like shift+enter. This also happens with the on-screen keyboard....
  3. Enter key behaves like shift+enter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enter key behaves like shift+enter: When doing anything, like typing in Word or typing into the Google search bar, my Enter key doesn't do what it normally would do, like creating a new paragraph in Word or searching in Google. Instead, it acts like shift+enter. This also happens with the on-screen keyboard....
  4. Enter Key is registering as a SHIFT KEY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enter Key is registering as a SHIFT KEY: I have read through hours of threads and watched hours of YouTube to no avail. One day my enter key simply stopped registering as an enter key on my Samsung Galaxy Alpha Flex laptop running windows 10. I have not done the Windows 11 upgrade yet out of preference. I originally...
  5. Enter Key is registering as a SHIFT KEY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enter Key is registering as a SHIFT KEY: I have read through hours of threads and watched hours of YouTube to no avail. One day my enter key simply stopped registering as an enter key on my Samsung Galaxy Alpha Flex laptop running windows 10. I have not done the Windows 11 upgrade yet out of preference. I originally...
  6. Enter Key is registering as a SHIFT KEY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. WINDOWS 10 - How To DISABLE The ALT+SHIFT Keyboard Shortcut

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WINDOWS 10 - How To DISABLE The ALT+SHIFT Keyboard Shortcut: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/InformedChoice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qppd8p/windows_10_how_to_disable_the_altshift_keyboard/
  8. How to disable control+shift+w shortcut?

How to disable control+shift+w shortcut?: I often have many tabs open (as I'm sure you do too), and I often use control+w to close my current tab. Every once in a while I'll accidentally also press shift, which closes ALL my tabs. This is frustrating. Is there any way to disable this particular shortcut? Windows 10...
  9. Shift key for shortcuts

Shift key for shortcuts: Hi I wonder if anyone else has had this problem. And how to fix it? Windows key + D would usually take me back to my desktop - now I have to press SHIFT with this combo for the shortcut Similarly I would normally press Alt + D to highlight the address bar on Chrome - now im...
  10. Stuck shift key, enter is disabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck shift key, enter is disabled: Trying to quickly enter "?" into a program using <shift+/><enter><enter> Works for about 10 lines, then the enter key is disabled and the shift key is locked. Sticky keys have been disabled in control panel. The only way I've found to fix is to restart the laptop. Is there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome disable shift esc