Windows 10: How to disable the swipe taskbar.

Discus and support How to disable the swipe taskbar. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I recently fully reinstalled my Windows 10 for other reasons. Now, I cannot see the taskbar and the only way to do it is to hover my mouse to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MudracFuidji, Feb 8, 2020.

1. How to disable the swipe taskbar.

Hello, I recently fully reinstalled my Windows 10 for other reasons. Now, I cannot see the taskbar and the only way to do it is to hover my mouse to the place it usually is supposed to be, now, it is no big deal but I just kinda got used to it. Does not seem like a problem that requires long fixing so I thought someone could help me. Thanks.

submitted by /u/MudracFuidji
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MudracFuidji, Feb 8, 2020

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Feb 8, 2020
  3. djhnsn043 Win User
    Enable or Disable Edge Swipe on Screen in Windows 10

Hey, I am using a logitech k400 keyboard with touchpad. I have this plugged in as well as a normal keyboard and mouse. I can't get the edge swipe gesture to stop working, regardless of disabling it in gp or registry. Any suggestions?

djhnsn043, Feb 8, 2020
  4. How to disable the swipe taskbar.

Taskbar disable, key command to activate

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I would suggest you to auto hide the taskbar. Follow the below steps.

• Right click on the taskbar and select properties.
    • Check on the box Auto-hide taskbar, click on Apply and click on
      OK.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

How to disable the swipe taskbar.

1. How to disable the swipe taskbar. - Similar Threads - disable swipe taskbar

2. How do I disable "Swipe to shut down" option?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I disable "Swipe to shut down" option?: Since I bought a new ASUS laptop I cannot get rid of this annoying option: "slide to shut down the window" after my laptop goes to sleep mode and I want to start using it again. Why I cannot remove it and go directly to enter the password screen? Often it messes up and...
  3. How do I disable "Swipe to shut down" option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable "Swipe to shut down" option?: Since I bought a new ASUS laptop I cannot get rid of this annoying option: "slide to shut down the window" after my laptop goes to sleep mode and I want to start using it again. Why I cannot remove it and go directly to enter the password screen? Often it messes up and...
  4. How do I disable "Swipe to shut down" option?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can i disable the annoying swipe gestures in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i disable the annoying swipe gestures in Windows 10?: these annoying swipe gestures are destroying the ability to use Windows productively - every time I move the cursor to the right it minimizes all open windows and opens the "New Desktop" thing that I have no use for and I have to fight with it to reopen he previous window,...
  6. disable edge swipe on bluetooth trackpad

disable edge swipe on bluetooth trackpad: I have a touchscreen tablet running Windows 10 Home 2004 build 19041.572. I have disabled touchscreen edge swipe with a registry key change: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\EdgeUI] "AllowEdgeSwipe"=dword:00000000 I have a basic Bluetooth keyboard...
  7. How to disable Screen Edge Swipe in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Screen Edge Swipe in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Screen Edge Swipe is a great feature that provides you better menu access and control in touch devices. But not every user finds it useful. […] This article How to disable Screen Edge Swipe in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. How do I disable swipe right for Task View?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable swipe right for Task View?: Half the time I move my mouse Task View pops up. I do not want to use Task View. Ever. It does nothing for me but waste my time. How do I disable it? I've tried disabling the group policy and editing the registry, yet it still happens:...
  9. How can I disable the edge swipe to task viewer?

How can I disable the edge swipe to task viewer?: I have Asus smart gesture for windows 10. It is working but now if I swipe from the left edge it always opens task viewer. I'm left handed and this is annoying. How can I turn off this feature? It's not listed in the ASUS smart gesture swipe features....
  10. How do I disable Taskview when swiping trackpad?

How do I disable Taskview when swiping trackpad?: As the title states, I need to turn off the feature that enables Task View when swiping from the left side of my trackpad. I use my computer on a large TV and going from the left side of the screen towards the right means a long swipe from one end of my trackpad to the other....