Windows 10: How to disable the "type letter" effect?

Discus and support How to disable the "type letter" effect? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Update: I just needed to press F7 to disable it! Curse that F7! *Tongue So recently this 'thing' appeared again and I would like to disable it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Saiyan90, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Saiyan90 Win User

How to disable the "type letter" effect?

Update: I just needed to press F7 to disable it! Curse that F7! *Tongue

So recently this 'thing' appeared again and I would like to disable it because it's kind of annoying seeing it on non-typeable places.

Here's a screenshot:

How to disable the "type letter" effect? [​IMG]

:)

Saiyan90, Apr 5, 2016
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Apr 5, 2016
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Apr 5, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

That is the image you will see when you open IE11 with google as your homepage and default search engine.

That is exactly what I get.
    What's wrong with that ? You can't change that.
    Maybe I don't understand what you said ?

How to disable the "type letter" effect? [​IMG]

davidhk, Apr 5, 2016
  5. Saiyan90 Win User
    It's that black vertical line that's on the bottom right of the Google picture which shouldn't be there, or anywhere unless I were to be actually typing anything.

Saiyan90, Apr 5, 2016
  6. Do you use a native resolution and/or scaling?

TairikuOkami, Apr 5, 2016
  7. Saiyan90 Win User
    Native.

The animation keeps popping on and off as if I were to type anything. Isn't there a way to disable it?

Saiyan90, Apr 5, 2016
  8. Saiyan90 Win User

This seems to be an issue with Firefox because the other browsers work perfectly without this problem-thingy so I'll just mark it here as 'Solved'.

Saiyan90, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to disable the "type letter" effect? - Similar Threads - disable type letter

2. Typing duplicate letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typing duplicate letters: Recently my laptop had been typing duplicate of buttons. This issue so far remains when I am using Microsoft To-Do List, Microsoft Sticky Notes, File Explorers, and Search. There is no issue with typing in Chrome or other app Here are what I have tried:Adjusted the keyboard...
  3. Typing duplicate letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Typing duplicate letters: Recently my laptop had been typing duplicate of buttons. This issue so far remains when I am using Microsoft To-Do List, Microsoft Sticky Notes, File Explorers, and Search. There is no issue with typing in Chrome or other app Here are what I have tried:Adjusted the keyboard...
  4. How to disable floating letters when typing on windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable floating letters when typing on windows 8: How to disable floating letters when typing on windows. I accidentally press my keyboard and then appears like that. Please really need help. Thank you...
  5. How to disable floating letters when typing on windows 8

How to disable floating letters when typing on windows 8: How to disable floating letters when typing on windows. I accidentally press my keyboard and then appears like that. Please really need help. Thank you...
  6. disable letter pop up while type

disable letter pop up while type: sir, my brother not deliberate click something and i dont know to disable it, please help me thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-letter-pop-up-while-type/7356b7d4-f8b8-411c-a802-843e4ad4e06b
  7. disable letter pop up while type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable letter pop up while type: sir, my brother not deliberate click something and i dont know to disable it, please help me thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-letter-pop-up-while-type/7356b7d4-f8b8-411c-a802-843e4ad4e06b
  8. How to type lowercase letters in PowerShell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to type lowercase letters in PowerShell: When typing with Caps Lock off, I get lowercase letters without Shift, and uppercase letters with Shift.When typing with Caps Lock ON, I get uppercase letters without Shift, but PowerShell ignores any letters typed with the Shift key. Any letters typed with Shift do not...
  9. How to type lowercase letters in PowerShell

How to type lowercase letters in PowerShell: When typing with Caps Lock off, I get lowercase letters without Shift, and uppercase letters with Shift.When typing with Caps Lock ON, I get uppercase letters without Shift, but PowerShell ignores any letters typed with the Shift key. Any letters typed with Shift do not...
  10. How to type Hawaiian letters?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to type Hawaiian letters?: How do I get my keyboard to type Hawaiian letters? Particularly the long vowels that have a macron like the long vowel sounds used in English pronunciation over them?...