Windows 10: How to disable the windows 10 crash flag

Discus and support How to disable the windows 10 crash flag in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; How to disable the windows 10 crash flag, it is always on since the first installation of windows 10 on my HP Pavillion g6.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DavidRozanczyk, Dec 24, 2018.

1. How to disable the windows 10 crash flag

How to disable the windows 10 crash flag, it is always on since the first installation of windows 10 on my HP Pavillion g6.

:)

DavidRozanczyk, Dec 24, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 24, 2018
  4. How to disable the windows 10 crash flag

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

How to disable the windows 10 crash flag

1. How to disable the windows 10 crash flag - Similar Threads - disable crash flag

2. Disabling Fullscreen Optimizations - Compatibility Flags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Fullscreen Optimizations - Compatibility Flags: I have seen somewhere that putting the string value registry key:"~ DISABLEDXMAXIMIZEDWINDOWEDMODE HIGHDPIAWARE"in "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers" would disable Fullscreen Optimizations.Is it true?Is...
  3. Disabling Fullscreen Optimizations - Compatibility Flags

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling Fullscreen Optimizations - Compatibility Flags: I have seen somewhere that putting the string value registry key:"~ DISABLEDXMAXIMIZEDWINDOWEDMODE HIGHDPIAWARE"in "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers" would disable Fullscreen Optimizations.Is it true?Is...
  4. Disabling Fullscreen Optimizations - Compatibility Flags

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 mail, flagged mails missing from the flagged filter

Windows 10 mail, flagged mails missing from the flagged filter: Got a mail from March that doesn't appear in the flagged filter, if I go and search for it it's there and it's flagged. This is annoying, if it doesn't appear in the filter then I think it's been dealt with when it hasn't. Is there some setting I can change to fix this or...
  6. flag

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    flag: Why was a Microsoft app flagged by defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/flag/ff35f1be-606d-43d2-b42e-6b572021ad28
  7. Flags

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Flags: Shame on you Microsoft! Your bias in rubbing our noses in LGBT is rude and insensitive. I treat everyone I meet based only on their behavior, not their belief system, but stop rubbing my nose in LGBT! I'm sick of it! Stay out of my parade. You cannot overcome your own...
  8. windows flag

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows flag: How do I change what happens when i click on the windows flag? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-flag/a8c8e2b3-8eb1-41d0-8116-df666450e541
  9. skype crashes, event viewer flags ntdll.dll

skype crashes, event viewer flags ntdll.dll: so...the last few days I've been dealing with skype crashing every few days, and when I check the event viewer logs, it flags on ntdll.dll. below is attached an image of the last instance of this occurring. [img] I ran check disk, I ran the system error checking,...
  10. How to disable windows dumping of crashes?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to disable windows dumping of crashes?: Does anybody knows how to disable WER to stop Windows from creating AppHang and AppCrash dumps in the user profile folder? 35106