Windows 10: How to disable this blue box when using tab or selecting?

Discus and support How to disable this blue box when using tab or selecting? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I disable this blue box when selecting or using tab? I;ve began to notice than when I select things on certain websites or use tab to navigate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Equation, May 4, 2021.

1. Equation Win User

How to disable this blue box when using tab or selecting?

How do I disable this blue box when selecting or using tab? I;ve began to notice than when I select things on certain websites or use tab to navigate to the next text box an annoying box appears which is blue on discord but sometimes grey/white on other sites. Windows Version: 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928) Example: Sometimes the box carries over to the next page loading and it's annoying, so how do I disabled it?

:)

Equation, May 4, 2021
  2. Equation Win User

How do I disable this blue box when selecting or using tab? I;ve began to notice than when I select things on certain websites or use tab to navigate to the next text box an annoying box appears which is blue on discord but sometimes grey/white on other sites.

Windows Version: 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928)

Example:

How to disable this blue box when using tab or selecting? [​IMG]

Sometimes the box carries over to the next page loading and it's annoying, so how do I disabled it?

Equation, May 4, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User

If you're on Chrome, turn this off..

Edwin, May 4, 2021
  4. Equation Win User

It's been defaulted as off. It's already off but the problem still occurs.

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Equation, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. How to disable this blue box when using tab or selecting? - Similar Threads - disable blue box

2. How to disable drag to monitor box?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable drag to monitor box?: When i click and drag any window, a box appears and if i stop within that box, it either maximizes the window if it can, or snaps it to the left side of the screen. How do i disable this box?...
  3. How to disable drag to monitor box?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable drag to monitor box?: When i click and drag any window, a box appears and if i stop within that box, it either maximizes the window if it can, or snaps it to the left side of the screen. How do i disable this box?...
  4. How to disable the light blue border box when you hover over icon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable the light blue border box when you hover over icon in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If when you hover your mouse pointer over an icon, a blue border box appears, then here’s what you can do to remove this anomaly. I recently experienced this issue suddenly on my Windows 10 PC and this is how I fixed this issue. Disable the light blue border box when...
  5. How to enable or disable Search Box on New Tab page in Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Search Box on New Tab page in Edge: If you want to type in the address bar instead of the search box on the new tab page in Edge browser, you can follow this guide. There are three ways to disable the search box on the new tab page in Edge – using the in-built Edge settings, Group Policy, and Registry Editor....
  6. Mouse selection box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse selection box: [ATTACH]how can i change it back to normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-selection-box/91ad513c-abc3-4b96-bcc3-0f4b732876fb
  7. How to disable hover to select while using 'single-click to open files (point to select)' ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable hover to select while using 'single-click to open files (point to select)' ?: I use single-click on dolphin in KDE but on Windows 10 it also enables some sort of hover to select (I prefer CTRL) How do I disable it? I also checked if the setting was enabled in Control Panel Items\Ease of Access Center\Make the mouse easier to use it wasn't. submitted...
  8. How to remove ‘Select privacy settings’ box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to remove ‘Select privacy settings’ box: After updating Windows 10 before shut down, i booted up my laptop to find a box asking me to select privacy settings. No matter how many times i select and click okay, it won’t go away. Just keeps telling me to try again. Short of resetting my laptop, there is nothing else I...
  9. Disabling the Floating Input Selection Box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling the Floating Input Selection Box: I'm a Chinese user, and is frustrated that I am unable to disable the following feature when entering Chinese: [ATTACH] This floating box literally appears whenever there are text area in all applications. I checked Windows Settings and I'm unable to find the...
  10. How to disable "auto-select" when hovering - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable "auto-select" when hovering - Windows 10: Am getting really frustrated. Yesterday, immediately after putting in a brand new flashdrive (Sandisk) on my Lenovo laptop ... I was reading the options list for how to open the file and was simply hovering over the list when the darned system auto-selected "Adobe Reader". I...