Windows 10: How to disable TOUCH PAD GESTURES

Discus and support How to disable TOUCH PAD GESTURES in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am new to the HP family, I purchased a laptop today, its the HP Pavilion Ryzen 5 From Walmart I like the laptop so far, however, the touch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LunaLunar52, Jun 6, 2020.

1. How to disable TOUCH PAD GESTURES

Hello,

I am new to the HP family, I purchased a laptop today, its the HP Pavilion Ryzen 5 From Walmart I like the laptop so far, however, the touch pad gestures are excessively IRRITATING and I can not seem to find any option to either A Disable the Touch pad gesture controls or B Disable to touch pad altogether.

If anyone knows, please message me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

:)

LunaLunar52, Jun 6, 2020

2. issues with touch pad gestures with a touchscreen laptop

Thanks for the response.

I have tried the steps you suggested. It showed no issues, except to restart my PC. At the point when I performed these steps, I didn't have the issue that I reported - namely, not being able to use touch-pad gestures. Maybe I should try this when the touch-pad
    gestures stop working.

RakeshS_87, Jun 6, 2020
  3. issues with touch pad gestures with a touchscreen laptop

I've searched through a number of previous postings before posting this. I think this issue hasn't been discussed previously.

I own a Lenovo Ideapad s400 touch laptop, running Windows 10 - this has a touchscreen. Ideally, one should be able to use the touchscreen or the touch pad and gestures, independently without affecting each other. What I face is that, once I start using touchscreen,
    the touch pad gestures stop working after a while. For example, two finger swipe up and down to scroll, three finger swipe to shrink and catenate open windows - these features stop working. They come back when I restart the laptop - but I don't understand
    why this annoying thing keeps happening. Touchscreen is good for certain things, but touchpad is certainly better for other things like selecting text, scrolling. The touch pad gestures stop working for all applications, fyi. Any suggestions?

RakeshS_87, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Eryn_998 Win User

How to disable TOUCH PAD GESTURES

How to disable touch pad swipe gestures on Windows 10

I don't want to disable my touch pad, i want to disable the swipe gesture that keeps bringing up cortana. Some help, other than an automated response from microsoft that didn't have anything to do with my original question, because they also changed the
    topic of my question, would be very much appreciated!!

Eryn_998, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

How to disable TOUCH PAD GESTURES

1. How to disable TOUCH PAD GESTURES - Similar Threads - disable TOUCH PAD

2. disable touch pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable touch pad: Trying to disable touch pad on HP computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-touch-pad/5444f394-2dbf-4eca-a224-78246b4fd0fd
  3. disable touch pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disable touch pad: Trying to disable touch pad on HP computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-touch-pad/5444f394-2dbf-4eca-a224-78246b4fd0fd
  4. Disable touch pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable touch pad: How do I disable the touch pad on my laptop when I have an external pointing device mouse attached?There used to be a check box, but this no longer shown.I have found a way to disable the touch pad but every time I start my laptop again it is once again enabled.I have read...
  5. Disable touch pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable touch pad: How do I disable the touch pad on my laptop when I have an external pointing device mouse attached?There used to be a check box, but this no longer shown.I have found a way to disable the touch pad but every time I start my laptop again it is once again enabled.I have read...
  6. Disable touch pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Touch Pad Gestures is not working

Touch Pad Gestures is not working: I Tried a clean install from windows 7 to windows 10. I installed all driver updates from windows update and I used "Driver easy" application for install all drivers. I enabled all features of my touchpad multi-finger gestures like two-finger scrolling ,three finger press,...
  8. disable touch pad

in Windows 10 Customization
    disable touch pad: disable touch pad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-touch-pad/997b2e32-56f8-4509-8a81-b85222278f94
  9. Disable Touch Pad

Disable Touch Pad: How can I disable the touchpad on my new HP laptop when there is no touchpad tab under devices? I use a mouse exclusively, and have a difficult time not touching the touch pad when I type. It's really annoying to have to keep searching for my cursor....
  10. Disable touch gestures?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable touch gestures?: Hi, I recently bought a convertible laptop-tablet. I noticed that there are some gestures implemented in W10. I want to disable one of the, when you swipe from the left in the screen and the task view comes up. Is that possible? Thanks. 37755