Windows 10: how to disable touch pad on hp laptop 15 running windows 10

Discus and support how to disable touch pad on hp laptop 15 running windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to disable touch pad on hp 15 laptop running windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GregHayes2, Jul 3, 2019.

1. how to disable touch pad on hp laptop 15 running windows 10

how to disable touch pad on hp 15 laptop running windows 10

:)

GregHayes2, Jul 3, 2019
  2. arliedog Win User

Disable touch pad after installing Windows 10

I have a Synaptics touch pad on my HP Envy laptop. Prior to upgrading to Windows 10 if I went to mouse in the control panel there was a checkbox to check to disable the touch pad if a external mouse was detected. This worked fine. Now under Windows 10 I can still check the box to disable the touch pad but the setting does not stick and has to be rechecked after every reboot. Is there a way to get this setting to stick? There is no disable setting in the device manager for the Synaptics touch pad.

arliedog, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Disable touch pad after installing Windows 10

Hello - I am having a problem too. Upgraded my Mom's computer to Windows 10 and I go in and check the box "Disable track pad when USB device is in" however after each reboot it comes right back on and it is frustrating as she rests heavily on the trackpad as she prefers using a mouse. Please help!

bphunter07, Jul 3, 2019
  4. how to disable touch pad on hp laptop 15 running windows 10

disable mouse pad on windows 10

I have a Asus laptop computer, Mod. number X53E. I have tried everything suggested to disable my touch pad mouse but none of the suggestions have help me disable it. Help.

wayne dumanski, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

how to disable touch pad on hp laptop 15 running windows 10

1. how to disable touch pad on hp laptop 15 running windows 10 - Similar Threads - disable touch pad

2. disable touch pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disable touch pad: Trying to disable touch pad on HP computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-touch-pad/5444f394-2dbf-4eca-a224-78246b4fd0fd
  3. Disable touch pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable touch pad: How do I disable the touch pad on my laptop when I have an external pointing device mouse attached?There used to be a check box, but this no longer shown.I have found a way to disable the touch pad but every time I start my laptop again it is once again enabled.I have read...
  4. disable touch pad

in Windows 10 Customization
    disable touch pad: disable touch pad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-touch-pad/997b2e32-56f8-4509-8a81-b85222278f94
  5. Touch pad problem on HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc0xx

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch pad problem on HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc0xx: I have an HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc0xx it has been working fine for years, but now the mouse is acting up zooming randomly, disappearing completely, freezing I've searched for solutions and some have worked temporarily I've disabled the touch pad zooming shortcut many times...
  6. Disable Touch Pad on HP Laptop running Windows 10.

Disable Touch Pad on HP Laptop running Windows 10.: I can no longer disable Touchpad Synaptics SMBus Touchpad on HP laptop with windows 10. Typical Disabling Driver options through Device control panel are not available. Disable driver options are grayed out. Are there other ways to disable the touch pad? Key strokes...
  7. how to deactivate touch pad on new hp laptop?

how to deactivate touch pad on new hp laptop?: I need simple help how to deactivate the touch pad on new HP lap top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-deactivate-touch-pad-on-new-hp-laptop/1e60dd6b-5c36-455d-9ff3-db8882f0949f
  8. How to disable touch-pad on HP 17bs0xx laptop with Windows 10.

How to disable touch-pad on HP 17bs0xx laptop with Windows 10.: I'm a clumsy dork and while typing I keep sending the cursor to left field. I've tried instructions I've found on the web and have deleted the touchpad from the list of devices. however, the pad continues to work. Did double restarts. No luck. If anyone would deign to help...
  9. Windows 10 disable touch pad on HP Envy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 disable touch pad on HP Envy: After reviewing all the questions and responses, poking at every possible menu window I could find. I followed the suggestion of placing a mousepad over the touch pad. :-) I recommend one of thin mouse pads fold it in half, tuck one half under the notebook and the top half...
  10. HP Laptop Touch Pad problem

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop Touch Pad problem: I updated to 10 and fount that the slider bars on the touch pad don't work. The system doesn't have a mouse which it knows and shows a touch pad there and working but the sliders do not work. That am I doing wrong? 19567

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp s3ak9ejh disable touchpad

2. windows 10 disable hp15 touchpad

3. how to disable touchpad hp 15 da0008ca

4. how to stop synaptics winbio synchronization