Windows 10: How to disable Touchpad gestures on Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Non Prescision Touchpad?

Discus and support How to disable Touchpad gestures on Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Non Prescision Touchpad? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have been playing KSP for a while, and I finally learned how to mid click on this touchpad, however, Windows has gestures assigned to Three-Finger... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CodeWritten, Jun 5, 2020.

1. How to disable Touchpad gestures on Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Non Prescision Touchpad?

So I have been playing KSP for a while, and I finally learned how to mid click on this touchpad, however, Windows has gestures assigned to Three-Finger Tapping which causes windows to open the Search thingy. this is annoying as all get out and I want to disable it. I have looked under Touchpad settings and saw nothing. there is nothing in Mouse settings about Gestures either.

Specs and Useful info:

Device: Lenovo IdeaPad S145

Touchpad: Synaptics Pointing Device

:)

CodeWritten, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Jowi2525 Win User

How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties.
    Then the instructions say "click Settings or Advanced Settings."
    Unfortunately, on the Lenovo Ideapad L340 there is no Settings or Advanced Settings to click on in the Mouse Settings Dialog box.
    I have seen lots of suggestions that involve clicking on the tab to the right of the Hardware tab on the Mouse Properties dialog box, but there is no tap to the right of the Hardware tab.
    I am open to registry editing also.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks

Touchpad Settings in Windows 10, 8, 7 - IdeaPad - US

Jowi2525, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Disabling touchpad gestures in Windows 10

Hi Andrzej,

Precision touchpad is one of the improvements recently brought to Windows 10 to support touch gestures. Is you device running on Windows Creators Update? If yes, follow the steps below to disable touchpad:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Ease of Access.
    • Click Touchpad.
    • Under Touchpad, toggle the switch on or off.
    • You can also uncheck the box beside Leave touchpad on the when a mouse is connectedoption to disable it when you use a traditional mouse.
    Once done with the steps above, check if the issue will persist.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jun 5, 2020
  4. How to disable Touchpad gestures on Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Non Prescision Touchpad?

Lenovo IdeaPad S145

How do I disable gestures on touchpad?

DebraSteele, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

How to disable Touchpad gestures on Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Non Prescision Touchpad?

1. How to disable Touchpad gestures on Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Non Prescision Touchpad? - Similar Threads - disable Touchpad gestures

2. How can I disable my touchpad on a lenovo ideapad laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I disable my touchpad on a lenovo ideapad laptop?: Model: Lenovo Ideapad S145 15APII want to disable my touchpad but I cant do it. I usually disable it by pressing F6 but after I updated my computer the button doesnt disable it with or without fn. Any help?...
  3. How can I disable my touchpad on a lenovo ideapad laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable my touchpad on a lenovo ideapad laptop?: Model: Lenovo Ideapad S145 15APII want to disable my touchpad but I cant do it. I usually disable it by pressing F6 but after I updated my computer the button doesnt disable it with or without fn. Any help?...
  4. Touchpad gesture

Touchpad gesture: Hi, I'm trying 2 finger scroll using my touchpad but I'm not able to use any gestures on the touchpad. I looked upon the internet and try to figure it out from the device manager but there is no touchpad option in the device manager. I also tried settings -> touchpad but...
  5. How disable touchpad gestures windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How disable touchpad gestures windows 10: I have an asus ux303ua. It has a FocalTech touchpad. I have a problem with the touchpad often accidentally taking a touch as a 3 finger or 4 finger gesture. I want to disable this. But there isn't an option in either windows 10 or my driver. Any suggestions on how I can...
  6. Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API Precision Touchpad Driver not working.

Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API Precision Touchpad Driver not working.: I have an Ideapad S145-15API and my precision touchpad worked perfectly fine before I clean installed Windows. And now I've tried uninstalling the driver and updating it, it showed "The best drivers for your device are already installed." I tried editing the registry for the...
  7. Lenovo IdeaPad S145

Lenovo IdeaPad S145: How do I disable gestures on touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-s145/fa9c849e-e92d-46ad-bf44-2d9f58653c0e
  8. How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad: I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties. Then the instructions say "click...
  9. How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad: I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties. Then the instructions say "click...
  10. Touchpad gesture

Touchpad gesture: Hi, I just installed a new windows 10 on my laptop but my touchpad gestures are not working. Can you please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-gesture/2f2fc9f1-d1db-4309-a3a9-e233dc3c82b7