Windows 10: How to disable touchpad?

Discus and support How to disable touchpad? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Help me to disable touchpad of my HP laptop.I can't find an option to disable it in the settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Roland Harry, Jul 8, 2020.

1. How to disable touchpad?

Help me to disable touchpad of my HP laptop.I can't find an option to disable it in the settings

:)

Roland Harry, Jul 8, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

How to disable the touchpad.

Hi Ralph,

There are a lot of factors for this issue to occur. To
    isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue occur?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If it is a tablet, the touchpad will not be disabled as a design. For more accurate information, we suggest that
    you contact your manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how
    everything goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 8, 2020
  4. How to disable touchpad?

How can I disable "Startup" for Sticky Notes, on Windows 10 1607

Hi,

Since the steps provided did not help, we'll try a different approach. We suggest resetting Sticky Notes first then proceed on doing the same steps on how to disable it on startup. Follow the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Find Sticky Notes under Apps
      & features.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Repeat the steps provided by Confused Caribou.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

How to disable touchpad?

1. How to disable touchpad? - Similar Threads - disable touchpad

2. two-finger click is disabled by me but the bluetooth Touchpad ignor it, the laptop touchpad...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    two-finger click is disabled by me but the bluetooth Touchpad ignor it, the laptop touchpad...: the problem is that if i scroll 2 finger scroll from time to time the right click window apears 2 finger click.this happens only on the bluetooth keyboard with touchpad mros130.the touchpad on the laptop works fine. because i disabled the 2 finger click.a reinstall of...
  3. two-finger click is disabled by me but the bluetooth Touchpad ignor it, the laptop touchpad...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two-finger click is disabled by me but the bluetooth Touchpad ignor it, the laptop touchpad...: the problem is that if i scroll 2 finger scroll from time to time the right click window apears 2 finger click.this happens only on the bluetooth keyboard with touchpad mros130.the touchpad on the laptop works fine. because i disabled the 2 finger click.a reinstall of...
  4. My mouse disappears when i don't disable the touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse disappears when i don't disable the touchpad: My mouse randomly disappeared in a TEST. I had no choice but to complete the rest of the test with the touchscreen. It was really annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-disappears-when-i-dont-disable-the/d5cc7459-8d3a-43c9-a7b0-3e0e33654bd4
  5. My mouse disappears when i don't disable the touchpad

My mouse disappears when i don't disable the touchpad: My mouse randomly disappeared in a TEST. I had no choice but to complete the rest of the test with the touchscreen. It was really annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-disappears-when-i-dont-disable-the/d5cc7459-8d3a-43c9-a7b0-3e0e33654bd4
  6. Windows 11 always disables touchpad on bootup since update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 always disables touchpad on bootup since update: Since the most recent update my laptop always disables the touchpad when I boot it up.I didn't change any settings, I don't use an external mouse.The first thing I need to do is enable it again. In the device manager the setting "pc can disable device to save power" is...
  7. Windows 11 always disables touchpad on bootup since update

Windows 11 always disables touchpad on bootup since update: Since the most recent update my laptop always disables the touchpad when I boot it up.I didn't change any settings, I don't use an external mouse.The first thing I need to do is enable it again. In the device manager the setting "pc can disable device to save power" is...
  8. Touchpad disables itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad disables itself: I was using my laptop for work and after typing for a while the touchpad stopped working. I don’t have a mouse connected, I didn’t turn off the touchpad in settings. I looked up a video and it said to check the touchpad settings, upon inspection I noticed that the touchpad...
  9. Touchpad disables itself

Touchpad disables itself: I was using my laptop for work and after typing for a while the touchpad stopped working. I don’t have a mouse connected, I didn’t turn off the touchpad in settings. I looked up a video and it said to check the touchpad settings, upon inspection I noticed that the touchpad...
  10. How can I disable the physical touchpad buttons while leaving tap to click enabled?

How can I disable the physical touchpad buttons while leaving tap to click enabled?: I use a HP Pavilion x360 and unfortunately if I apply any pressure to the left of the touchpad right where my wrist lays while typing, the physical left click button triggers and causes all sorts of problems. I'd like to disable this button, and instead use tap gestures to...