Windows 10: How to disable touchscreen when in standby mode?

Discus and support How to disable touchscreen when in standby mode? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, as in the subject my issue is related with the touch screen as in standby mode. Until now, when I activated this mode even if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vincent Tannou, Jun 6, 2019.

1. How to disable touchscreen when in standby mode?

Hello everyone,

as in the subject my issue is related with the touch screen as in standby mode.

Until now, when I activated this mode even if I touched the screen, the screen remained sleeping. But now, maybe for some updates, it's no more working in that way and furthermore I am not able to ripristinate the situation (since all the suggestions I found are related just for disabling touch screen completely and not only during the sleeping or standby mode which I activate pushing the power button too).

The question above is the main question, but there is another issue I had these days.

While recharging in standby mode, the display is always turned on and even if I try to turned it off, it turns on on its own.

I hope to had been clear exposing my problems and hope to have cleat responses as well.

Vincent

:)

Vincent Tannou, Jun 6, 2019

2. When on standby mode...

Your computer is set to standby in S1 mode go into your bIOS under power management settings and set it to S3 mode.

Polaris573, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Pc will not wake up from Standby

When i go into standby mode then click any button or press power button the computer the monitor is still blanked out. and will nto come back on. any suggestions?

accordpower99, Jun 6, 2019
  4. How to disable touchscreen when in standby mode?

How do I disable the touchscreen in windows 10?

@Gilbert,

@Belanger,

Usually you can disable the touch screen feature through Device Manager. If you feel difficulty in finding it, follow the below mentioned steps and check if it helps.

• Right-click on the Start Menu
      How to disable touchscreen when in standby mode? [​IMG]
      and select
      Device Manager from the context menu.
    • Spot and expand the section for Human Interface Devices.
    • Right-click HID-compliant touch screen and choose
      Disable.

This action will disable the touchscreen for your device.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

How to disable touchscreen when in standby mode?

1. How to disable touchscreen when in standby mode? - Similar Threads - disable touchscreen standby

2. windows battery drain in sleep mode with connected standby disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows battery drain in sleep mode with connected standby disabled: yeah the title says it all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-battery-drain-in-sleep-mode-with-connected/a596d731-af7e-4d53-a267-0c811f8a6787
  3. windows battery drain in sleep mode with connected standby disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows battery drain in sleep mode with connected standby disabled: yeah the title says it all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-battery-drain-in-sleep-mode-with-connected/a596d731-af7e-4d53-a267-0c811f8a6787
  4. Laptop Touchscreen Disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Touchscreen Disabled: I just installed the update and started having issues: my mouse kept freezing and my touchscreen was disabled. I had to enable this through device manager. I just wanted to drop this on the forum in case someone else is experiencing the same issues....
  5. Laptop Touchscreen Disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Touchscreen Disabled: I just installed the update and started having issues: my mouse kept freezing and my touchscreen was disabled. I had to enable this through device manager. I just wanted to drop this on the forum in case someone else is experiencing the same issues....
  6. How do you disable "modern standby"??

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do you disable "modern standby"??: My laptop keeps turning on in my backpack and cooking itself to death. I just took it out of my backpack two hours after putting it in and it's burning hot with the battery drained to around 20 percent. I know I can use hibernate instead but I shouldn't have to. Hibernate...
  7. Disabling part of touchscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling part of touchscreen: I have ghost touches on the right edge of my samsung xe700t1a with windows 10. Is it possible to disable part of the touch screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-part-of-touchscreen/1ed585ed-0613-4b47-9136-6e5ef5fc9627
  8. Disabling touchscreen

Disabling touchscreen: I have an intermittent ghost input on the touchscreen of my Dell 2710 all in one. I have set the touchgate to 0 and rebooted and after some use the screen becomes active again. I have I uninstalled the touchscreen drive in Device manager but it reinstalls after a reboot...
  9. How to fix/disable touchscreen I ,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix/disable touchscreen I ,: I have a laptop with a broken screen (that has touch), ive been using it by connecting it to another screen , and using it as a computer. Now , out of a sudden , the touch screen started spamming , whenever I open the laptop ,the touch screen goes nuts , its like it thinks a...
  10. touchscreen disabled when screen switches off

touchscreen disabled when screen switches off: In win7 and win8.1, i could set the screen of my tablet (Lenovo Miix3) to switch off after 3 min (not sleep, just switch off the screen). Tapping the touchscreen would bring it immediately to life again. With win10, this does not happen. I need to click the on/off button...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove on screen standby mode.wifi mode.video model vivo phone