Windows 10: how to disable two finger zoom.

Discus and support how to disable two finger zoom. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; running windows 10 home have Sharpe L401C touch screen attached to usb port. wish to disable two finger zoom. device setting tab not available on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by digitalguy2496, Dec 8, 2018.

1. how to disable two finger zoom.

running windows 10 home

have Sharpe L401C touch screen attached to usb port.

wish to disable two finger zoom.

device setting tab not available on mouse setting panel.

no touch pad setting panel available.

where can i manipulate multifinger gestures?

thank you

:)

digitalguy2496, Dec 8, 2018

2. Disable Pinch Zoom

Hello Julie,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • It would be best if you can send me a screenshot of your touchpad settings. You can use the
      Snipping Tool to capture screenshots.

Meanwhile, try to perform the steps below and check if you can disable the pinch to zoom feature:

1. Click on Start, search for Control Panel and click on it.

2. Search for Mouse and click on it.

3. In the Mouse Properties window, look for
    Device Settings
    tab. Click on Settings.

4. On the left side of the window should be an option that says Pinch Zoom, click that and then uncheck the box forEnable Pinch Zoom and click
    OK to save changes.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 8, 2018
  3. nokkika Win User
    Mouse - 2 finger zooming, like Iphone!

Wow, didn't even know the Booklet had this, maybe I'm just a dinosaur, but the mouse pad supports two finger Pinch zooming similar to the iPhone.

To use a Pinch Zoom gesture:

1. Place two fingers down on the TouchPad surface.

2. Slide the fingers further apart to zoom in or slide the fingers closer together to zoom out. For the best zooming experience, use the tips of your fingers.

Also has 3 ginger flick gestures too!

To setup or learn more (even with video tutorials), go to Mouse Icon in Taskbar, double click on it, then go to Device Settings - v neat, but maybe old hat for you guys.

nokkika, Dec 8, 2018
  4. aweorit Win User

how to disable two finger zoom.

Disable zoom in/out during inertial scrolling

I'm experiencing an annoying issue with scrolling on a touchpad on Windows10 in any browser:

When I scroll the page and stop touching the touchpad it keeps scrolling and slowly stops like there is an inertia effect. But if I press Ctrl while it's doing this the page will zoom in or out (depends on the scroll direction). And I hate this.

Is there a way to either disable the inertia or disable zooming with scroll/mouse wheel? There is NO such option in my touchpad settings. I have ASUS Smart Gesture installed.

Please don't suggest to uninstall touchpad drivers and let Windows install its own because without ASUS's drivers two finger scroll does not work at all. I'm looking for a way to disable zooming with scroll, not the entire scrolling feature of the touchpad.

aweorit, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

how to disable two finger zoom.

1. how to disable two finger zoom. - Similar Threads - disable finger zoom

2. Disable two finger gesture browser back behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable two finger gesture browser back behavior: I'm on Windows 10, using precision touchpad. I will be using Excel on the browser and scrolling left on the spreadsheet and the PC thinks that once I have reached the very left of the spreadsheet that I want to navigate to the previous web page browser back button behavior. I...
  3. Disable two finger gesture browser back behavior

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable two finger gesture browser back behavior: I'm on Windows 10, using precision touchpad. I will be using Excel on the browser and scrolling left on the spreadsheet and the PC thinks that once I have reached the very left of the spreadsheet that I want to navigate to the previous web page browser back button behavior. I...
  4. Disabling two finger right click on touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling two finger right click on touchpad: Hi!I would like to know if there is a way to disable the two finger right click on the touchpad. Just to be as clear as possible, I do mean "click" and not "tap".I would like to have it so that the only time I right click is when I touch the bottom right corner of the...
  5. Disabling two finger right click on touchpad

Disabling two finger right click on touchpad: Hi!I would like to know if there is a way to disable the two finger right click on the touchpad. Just to be as clear as possible, I do mean "click" and not "tap".I would like to have it so that the only time I right click is when I touch the bottom right corner of the...
  6. Two finger scroll disabled & no touchpad settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two finger scroll disabled & no touchpad settings: Hi All,My touchpad Dell Inspiron 7359, Windows 10 has suddenly started malfunctioning and I suspect it is because a Windows update erased the driver. I can no longer do two finger scroll and the pointer speed is slow. When I try to find the touchpad settings, the tab does not...
  7. Two finger scroll disabled & no touchpad settings

Two finger scroll disabled & no touchpad settings: Hi All,My touchpad Dell Inspiron 7359, Windows 10 has suddenly started malfunctioning and I suspect it is because a Windows update erased the driver. I can no longer do two finger scroll and the pointer speed is slow. When I try to find the touchpad settings, the tab does not...
  8. Two finger scroll disabled & no touchpad settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. how to disable zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to disable zoom: How to disable Zoom on a new Lenovo laptop - all advice refers me to settings that dont exist, its driving me crazy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-zoom/7f10a01d-db54-480d-bbc5-972a213fb9b4
  10. How use two-finger gestures?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How use two-finger gestures?: Would like to use two-finger gestures for handling browser navigation akin to ones on Mac OS. Using Windows Precision drivers on my HP Spectre. Is there a way to use them? submitted by /u/purezen [link] [comments]...