Windows 10: How to disable volume slider and play/pause infobox

Discus and support How to disable volume slider and play/pause infobox in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there anyway to get of this dialogue box that pops up whenever I adjust the audio on my computer?It is located in a VERY inconvenient place that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Geneku2, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Geneku2 Win User

How to disable volume slider and play/pause infobox

Is there anyway to get of this dialogue box that pops up whenever I adjust the audio on my computer?It is located in a VERY inconvenient place that just so happens to be where the bookmark bar on many web browsers and where the homepage button is on many websites.I have seen solutions where one installs some external software to hid this but that seems very intuitive for such a simple problem

:)

Geneku2, Jun 21, 2021
  2. HarryD Win User
    HarryD, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    removing volume slider pause/play notification

HideVolumeOSD

(Make sure you download version 1.2!)

Edwin, Jun 21, 2021
  4. How to disable volume slider and play/pause infobox

Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls

So, when I press the volume key on my Dell XPS 15, the volume slider that usually showed by itself, now shows up with a play-pause control window (see the picture). I must've pressed some wrong keys and since then it doesn't go away. It does so only in chrome
    though. So when I press pause, the most recently started sound source stops playing.

It's driving me nuts, please help me remove it.

How to disable volume slider and play/pause infobox 6894db0a-7ae3-4050-a5ad-11c15d2db442?upload=true.png

EliseyOzerov, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

How to disable volume slider and play/pause infobox

1. How to disable volume slider and play/pause infobox - Similar Threads - disable volume slider

2. Volume slider is disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider is disabled: Im on a recently purchased Mecer tablet thing running Windows 11, yesterday I realized that the sound was off and i wanted to listen to something. I tried pressing the key on my keyboard to turn up the volume. Nothing. I tried the slider. Nothing. Today i went into the...
  3. Volume slider is disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume slider is disabled: Im on a recently purchased Mecer tablet thing running Windows 11, yesterday I realized that the sound was off and i wanted to listen to something. I tried pressing the key on my keyboard to turn up the volume. Nothing. I tried the slider. Nothing. Today i went into the...
  4. Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls: So, when I press the volume key on my Lenovo ideapad flex, the volume slider that usually showed with a play and pause control menu, now shows up by itself. I have no idea how to bring it back to showing the tools. It does so only in opera though, which I use most regularly....
  5. Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls

Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls: So, when I press the volume key on my Lenovo ideapad flex, the volume slider that usually showed with a play and pause control menu, now shows up by itself. I have no idea how to bring it back to showing the tools. It does so only in opera though, which I use most regularly....
  6. volume slider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume slider: the volume slider which pop's up when you click the sound keys on the keyboard they don't show up nowi had turned of the thing in a app but now the app wont open this slider wont come now help!...
  7. volume slider

volume slider: the volume slider which pop's up when you click the sound keys on the keyboard they don't show up nowi had turned of the thing in a app but now the app wont open this slider wont come now help!...
  8. volume slider

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. removing volume slider pause/play notification

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    removing volume slider pause/play notification: When I'm watching a YouTube video and I raise/lower the volume a notification pops up at the top left of the display. How do I make it so it doesn't appear? Windows 10 Home 1909 149783
  10. Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls: So, when I press the volume key on my Dell XPS 15, the volume slider that usually showed by itself, now shows up with a play-pause control window (see the picture). I must've pressed some wrong keys and since then it doesn't go away. It does so only in chrome though. So when...