Windows 10: How to Disable white Bar in File Explorer Dark Mode Window 11 after Microsoft got Internet...

Discus and support How to Disable white Bar in File Explorer Dark Mode Window 11 after Microsoft got Internet... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If anybody care at all :1. Open Registry Editor Start + R and type "regedit" then Ok or Start +S type "Registry Editor", open 2. Go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by moga plus, Jun 15, 2022.

1. moga plus Win User

How to Disable white Bar in File Explorer Dark Mode Window 11 after Microsoft got Internet...

If anybody care at all :1. Open Registry Editor Start + R and type "regedit" then Ok or Start +S type "Registry Editor", open 2. Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar you will see a registry called "Locked".3. Change its value to "1", Click Ok. Love you all ... Still got a giant 4ss Cancer to fight. see ya.

:)

moga plus, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

How to Disable white Bar in File Explorer Dark Mode Window 11 after Microsoft got Internet...

1. How to Disable white Bar in File Explorer Dark Mode Window 11 after Microsoft got Internet... - Similar Threads - Disable white Bar

2. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  3. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  4. How to Remove White Menu Bar from File Explorer while in Windows 11 Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove White Menu Bar from File Explorer while in Windows 11 Dark Mode: Does anyone know how to hide the white tool bar that randomly appears in file explorer in Windows 11? It appears whenever I change the wallpaper, or my laptop briefly does some computationally intensive tasks while running something like Photoshop, for example. I've also...
  5. How to Remove White Menu Bar from File Explorer while in Windows 11 Dark Mode

How to Remove White Menu Bar from File Explorer while in Windows 11 Dark Mode: Does anyone know how to hide the white tool bar that randomly appears in file explorer in Windows 11? It appears whenever I change the wallpaper, or my laptop briefly does some computationally intensive tasks while running something like Photoshop, for example. I've also...
  6. Classic file explorer white vertical bars in dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic file explorer white vertical bars in dark mode: The File Explorer in Windows 11 has got a visual bug in dark mode which, when accessing it from the Control Panel by pressing Alt + Up Arrow some vertical white lines show up and remain on screen as long as the window is open. They do not disappear or turn black if that...
  7. Classic file explorer white vertical bars in dark mode

Classic file explorer white vertical bars in dark mode: The File Explorer in Windows 11 has got a visual bug in dark mode which, when accessing it from the Control Panel by pressing Alt + Up Arrow some vertical white lines show up and remain on screen as long as the window is open. They do not disappear or turn black if that...
  8. How to Disable white Bar in File Explorer Dark Mode Window 11 after Microsoft got Internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Disable white Bar in File Explorer Dark Mode Window 11 after Microsoft got Internet...: If anybody care at all :1. Open Registry Editor Start + R and type "regedit" then Ok or Start +S type "Registry Editor", open 2. Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar you will see a registry called "Locked".3. Change its value to "1",...
  9. White line in File Explorer Dark Mode

in Cortana
    White line in File Explorer Dark Mode: Hi, On my File Explorer, there's this strange white line as seen in the picture. Anybody got any suggestions how to fix it? Thanks.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-line-in-file-explorer-dark-mode/852a26aa-ab7b-447d-8117-a10b1773c5d8
  10. Remove white lines and bars on file explorer in dark mode of windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove white lines and bars on file explorer in dark mode of windows 10: I am facing this issue since last 2 weeks, I don't know what happened but when I changed my personalized colour settings to dark mode for a couple of days my laptop worked quite well and graphics looked awesome but than something went wrong and my file explorer and file...