Windows 10: How to Disable white Bar in File Explorer Dark Mode Window 11 after Microsoft got Internet...

Discus and support How to Disable white Bar in File Explorer Dark Mode Window 11 after Microsoft got Internet... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If anybody care at all :1. Open Registry Editor Start + R and type "regedit" then Ok or Start +S type "Registry Editor", open 2. Go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by moga plus, Jun 15, 2022.

1. moga plus Win User

How to Disable white Bar in File Explorer Dark Mode Window 11 after Microsoft got Internet...

If anybody care at all :1. Open Registry Editor Start + R and type "regedit" then Ok or Start +S type "Registry Editor", open 2. Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar you will see a registry called "Locked".3. Change its value to "1", Click Ok. Love you all ... Still got a giant 4ss Cancer to fight. see ya.

:)

moga plus, Jun 15, 2022
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

How to Disable white Bar in File Explorer Dark Mode Window 11 after Microsoft got Internet... wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Geethu B Win User
    unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11

Hi Cristy,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Internet Explorer settings.

• Some browser add-ons.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable add-ons and check if it helps.

Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer 11

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer settings and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: Reset Internet Explorer to its default configuration. This step will also disable any add-ons, plug-ins, or toolbars that are installed. Although this solution is quick, it also means that, if you want to use any of those add-ons
    in the future, they must be reinstalled.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jun 15, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

How to Disable white Bar in File Explorer Dark Mode Window 11 after Microsoft got Internet...

Windows Internet Explorer 9 Released

Microsoft released Internet Explorer 9, in its stable RTM form, nearly an year after it first released "Platform Previews", followed by Betas and Release Candidates. With its latest release, Microsoft's still popular web-browser underwent a major overhaul in terms of features and browser-engine. The new browser is backed by a faster Javascript engine, a faster rendering engine that makes use of GPU hardware acceleration for drawing, and redesigned user interface elements that make day to day web browsing experience snappier.

With Internet Explorer 9, Microsoft also took a bold step in not supporting Windows XP, which still holds a large chunk of the operating system market share, the new browser only supports Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows 2008/2008-R2 series operating systems. The user interface is far more minimalistic, uses simple icons, the status and menu bars are hidden by default, with tooltips doing the job of a status bar, and the browser continues to support a large number of ActiveX components. The browser also underwent a security overhaul. For 64-bit versions of Windows, the installer also packs a 64-bit version of the browser. Oracle already has a stable 64-bit Java ActiveX plugin, while Adobe Labs has a beta 64-bit Flash player for Windows, two big steps in porting the web-browser to x86-64.

How to Disable white Bar in File Explorer Dark Mode Window 11 after Microsoft got Internet... 82a_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer 9

btarunr, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

1. How to Disable white Bar in File Explorer Dark Mode Window 11 after Microsoft got Internet... - Similar Threads - Disable white Bar

2. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  3. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  4. How to Remove White Menu Bar from File Explorer while in Windows 11 Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove White Menu Bar from File Explorer while in Windows 11 Dark Mode: Does anyone know how to hide the white tool bar that randomly appears in file explorer in Windows 11? It appears whenever I change the wallpaper, or my laptop briefly does some computationally intensive tasks while running something like Photoshop, for example. I've also...
  5. How to Remove White Menu Bar from File Explorer while in Windows 11 Dark Mode

How to Remove White Menu Bar from File Explorer while in Windows 11 Dark Mode: Does anyone know how to hide the white tool bar that randomly appears in file explorer in Windows 11? It appears whenever I change the wallpaper, or my laptop briefly does some computationally intensive tasks while running something like Photoshop, for example. I've also...
  6. Classic file explorer white vertical bars in dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic file explorer white vertical bars in dark mode: The File Explorer in Windows 11 has got a visual bug in dark mode which, when accessing it from the Control Panel by pressing Alt + Up Arrow some vertical white lines show up and remain on screen as long as the window is open. They do not disappear or turn black if that...
  7. Classic file explorer white vertical bars in dark mode

Classic file explorer white vertical bars in dark mode: The File Explorer in Windows 11 has got a visual bug in dark mode which, when accessing it from the Control Panel by pressing Alt + Up Arrow some vertical white lines show up and remain on screen as long as the window is open. They do not disappear or turn black if that...
  8. How to Disable white Bar in File Explorer Dark Mode Window 11 after Microsoft got Internet...

How to Disable white Bar in File Explorer Dark Mode Window 11 after Microsoft got Internet...: If anybody care at all :1. Open Registry Editor Start + R and type "regedit" then Ok or Start +S type "Registry Editor", open 2. Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar you will see a registry called "Locked".3. Change its value to "1",...
  9. White line in File Explorer Dark Mode

in Cortana
    White line in File Explorer Dark Mode: Hi, On my File Explorer, there's this strange white line as seen in the picture. Anybody got any suggestions how to fix it? Thanks.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-line-in-file-explorer-dark-mode/852a26aa-ab7b-447d-8117-a10b1773c5d8
  10. Remove white lines and bars on file explorer in dark mode of windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove white lines and bars on file explorer in dark mode of windows 10: I am facing this issue since last 2 weeks, I don't know what happened but when I changed my personalized colour settings to dark mode for a couple of days my laptop worked quite well and graphics looked awesome but than something went wrong and my file explorer and file...