Windows 10: How to disable windows 10 add Administrator access requirement when name of *.exe include...

Discus and support How to disable windows 10 add Administrator access requirement when name of *.exe include... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to hack some program to disable its update program, and I make a fake update exe to replace the original one. However, when I change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CodingCatNanKai, Sep 17, 2019.

1. How to disable windows 10 add Administrator access requirement when name of *.exe include...

Hi, I am trying to hack some program to disable its update program, and I make a fake update exe to replace the original one. However, when I change exe's name into "OnlineInstall", windows automatically add Admin access requirement on my exe...

It seems somewhat strange to judge a program by its name...is there anyway to disable it so that I dont need to click UAC window when this exe is run

How to disable windows 10 add Administrator access requirement when name of *.exe include... 0974e292-e3d7-4d66-be1e-d64b679ff82c?upload=true.png

and 1.c is just a simple

"int main(int argc, char* argv[]){return 0;}"

:)

CodingCatNanKai, Sep 17, 2019
  2. AndreyT Win User

Accessing administrative shares

I have a networked Windows 10 Pro computer A with built-in 'Administrator' account disabled. However, it has a "normal" administrator account named 'Admin'.

I would like to access administrative share '\\A\C$' from another computer B in the network. Windows asks me for access credentials. I enter 'Admin' and the corresponding password. This results in "access denied" error.

Hence the question: What's preventing the access?

My guesses are

1. (Unlikely: ) Administrative shares are accessible to the built-in 'Administrator' only.
    2. (More likely: ) Administrative shares are accessible to a designated set of users and there's a way to control it. My homemade 'Admin' is not on the list.
    3. (Most likely: ) Network access to administrative shares is completely disabled by default in Windows 10, but can be enabled somehow.
    4. Something else?

AndreyT, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

How to disable windows 10 add Administrator access requirement when name of *.exe include...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

How to disable windows 10 add Administrator access requirement when name of *.exe include...

1. How to disable windows 10 add Administrator access requirement when name of *.exe include... - Similar Threads - disable add Administrator

2. Administrator Access Disabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator Access Disabled?: I just purchased a Windows 11 pc and set it up yesterday. I ran netplwiz yesterday to disable the need for a password at start-up as this is a family computer and we all just need one sign-in. At start-up this morning I now have two accounts to choose from, both mine attached...
  3. Administrator Access Disabled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator Access Disabled?: I just purchased a Windows 11 pc and set it up yesterday. I ran netplwiz yesterday to disable the need for a password at start-up as this is a family computer and we all just need one sign-in. At start-up this morning I now have two accounts to choose from, both mine attached...
  4. Changes require an administrator user name and password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changes require an administrator user name and password.: Hello. I inherited a Windows 10 PC from my father. I have purchased an updated version of Office and was trying to uninstall the 2007 version he was using. When I went to uninstall, I got the message below. I do not know how to enter the admin user name and password and I do...
  5. Changes require an administrator user name and password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changes require an administrator user name and password.: Hello. I inherited a Windows 10 PC from my father. I have purchased an updated version of Office and was trying to uninstall the 2007 version he was using. When I went to uninstall, I got the message below. I do not know how to enter the admin user name and password and I do...
  6. Changes require an administrator user name and password.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. change administrator name and access

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    change administrator name and access: How to change admin name so as to allow access to original files etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-administrator-name-and-access/60d89bf8-206e-46e6-9aef-aec3208044ef"
  8. how to add administrator to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to add administrator to Windows 10: My profile says I am already the administrator, but I think that is not 100% true. I did a search, but the old info on how to create an admin account look wrong. How do I do this now? I am just trying to install Adobe Reader, but can't...
  9. Can't access anything Administrator required

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't access anything Administrator required: I got a new computer, and was customizing settings. I activated the default Administrator account, and used that for stuff I needed permission for. I finished and signed out, and from my account ran the net user administrator /active:no command on an administrator command...
  10. Programs that require administrator access

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Programs that require administrator access: I have a program (game) that I wish to allow a child to run but it requires administrator access to run the program. I don't particularly want to be required to walk over and type in the password every time the child wants to run the game, but I also don't want to give the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update.exe unlock