Windows 10: How to disable Windows 10 Graphics Configuration Characteristic.

Discus and support How to disable Windows 10 Graphics Configuration Characteristic. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For official Microsoft personnel:Hello from Argentina.I play a game called "War Thunder" and since the last update of the game my Intel HD Graphics 630... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Román De Giacomo, May 11, 2021.

1. How to disable Windows 10 Graphics Configuration Characteristic.

For official Microsoft personnel:Hello from Argentina.I play a game called "War Thunder" and since the last update of the game my Intel HD Graphics 630 card goes to 70% use approximately, and then after 5-7 seconds of using the game my fans goes to 100% speed. I never hit that much usage and I always want to prevent it, because of the noise of the fans. My Nvidia GPU is used normally, what this game update specifically alters is that somehow Windows assigns my 630 a function for the game even when I selected in Windows 10 Graphics Configuration to use for War Thunder the Hi

:)

Román De Giacomo, May 11, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 11, 2021
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, May 11, 2021
  4. Naresh_K Win User

How to disable Windows 10 Graphics Configuration Characteristic.

Office disables Windows animations

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This can happen when Windows tries to choose performance over display/graphic effects. I would request you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Disable hardware acceleration in Office

1. Start any Office program.
    1. On the File tab, click Options.
    2. In the Options dialog box, click Advanced.
    3. In the list of available options, click to select the Disable hardware graphics acceleration check box.

Method 2: Update the graphic drivers: Please follow the steps mentioned in the article:

Update drivers in Windows 10
    to update the graphic drivers.

Hope this helps.

Naresh_K, May 11, 2021
Thema:

How to disable Windows 10 Graphics Configuration Characteristic.

1. How to disable Windows 10 Graphics Configuration Characteristic. - Similar Threads - disable Graphics Configuration

2. 5 characteristics of cloud computing

in Cortana
    5 characteristics of cloud computing: On-request self-administrations: ... Expansive organization access: ... Fast flexibility: ... Asset pooling: ... Estimated administration:https://www.sureworks.in/blog/10-characteristics-of-cloud-computing...
  3. 5 characteristics of cloud computing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5 characteristics of cloud computing: On-request self-administrations: ... Expansive organization access: ... Fast flexibility: ... Asset pooling: ... Estimated administration:https://www.sureworks.in/blog/10-characteristics-of-cloud-computing...
  4. 5 characteristics of cloud computing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disabling integrated graphics on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling integrated graphics on windows 10: Everytime i go to my task manager while playing Fortnite or basically any game, my pc always seems to be using the intel integrated graphics. I contacted microsoft about this before, but everytime i turn it off, my external monitor goes black. I want to be able to use only my...
  6. How to disable Windows 10 Graphics Settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to disable Windows 10 Graphics Settings: I cant use my nvidia control panel because of this: [ATTACH] and windows graphics settings are so bad that my frame rates dropped to 30 frames per second. how do i disable or delete this settings? if you cant can you tell windows to remove this worthless settings?...
  7. How to Disable Secure Boot in BIOS configuration..

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Disable Secure Boot in BIOS configuration..: How.... please Describe............ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-secure-boot-in-bios-configuration/08c69b27-d1e8-4c19-aa10-b7e521c05a9c
  8. Configure windows 10 to connect to wifi disabling internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Configure windows 10 to connect to wifi disabling internet: Hi How can I connect my PC to wifi disabling internet connection? At home I have a number of PCs connected to a printer via wifi and to a router with internet connection. In one of the PCs I don't want to have internet but I want it connected to the printer via wifi. In a...
  9. How can I disable 3D graphics acceleration in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I disable 3D graphics acceleration in Windows 10?: Is it a hardware problem which has nothing to do with Windows? - Windows 10 Forums Last month, in December, Windows 10 crashed my PC repeatedly. See the above thread for details. Yesterday, I found that "3D graphics acceleration" was the culprit. However, I don't know how to...
  10. Drive characteristics for Storage Spaces

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive characteristics for Storage Spaces: Going through Hell with Win10. Installed my dual 2TB drives, formatted them, and tried to create a mirrored Storage Space. System claimed "No drives that work with Storage Spaces are available." So I used the mirrored RAID system instead. But every folder I create is...