Windows 10: How to disable Windows 10 Graphics Settings

Discus and support How to disable Windows 10 Graphics Settings in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cant use my nvidia control panel because of this: [ATTACH] and windows graphics settings are so bad that my frame rates dropped to 30 frames per... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AsusArda, Nov 24, 2020.

1. AsusArda Win User

How to disable Windows 10 Graphics Settings

I cant use my nvidia control panel because of this:

How to disable Windows 10 Graphics Settings 0f28b3db-e291-4f37-bd1d-f1068b43d4ca?upload=true.png

and windows graphics settings are so bad that my frame rates dropped to 30 frames per second.

how do i disable or delete this settings? if you cant can you tell windows to remove this worthless settings?

:)

AsusArda, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Disabled Potentially Millions of Graphic Cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing an issue with graphic card on Windows 10. We are here to assist you.

Before proceeding, we would like to know the exact issue you are facing with Windows 10.

I suggest you to update you graphic drivers and check. If the issue still persist, install the graphic drivers in compatibility mode and check.
    Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the installer and click on "Properties".

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

• Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Office disables Windows animations

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This can happen when Windows tries to choose performance over display/graphic effects. I would request you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Disable hardware acceleration in Office

1. Start any Office program.
    1. On the File tab, click Options.
    2. In the Options dialog box, click Advanced.
    3. In the list of available options, click to select the Disable hardware graphics acceleration check box.

Method 2: Update the graphic drivers: Please follow the steps mentioned in the article:

Update drivers in Windows 10
    to update the graphic drivers.

Hope this helps.

Naresh_K, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

1. How to disable Windows 10 Graphics Settings - Similar Threads - disable Graphics Settings

2. How to disable Windows Presentation Settings on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Windows Presentation Settings on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you want to disable Windows Presentation Settings on Windows 11/10, here is how you can do it. It is possible to prevent users from using or turning off the Presentation Settings in Windows Mobility Center using Group Policy and Registry Editor. Windows Mobility...
  3. How to disable Windows 10 Graphics Configuration Characteristic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Windows 10 Graphics Configuration Characteristic.: For official Microsoft personnel:Hello from Argentina.I play a game called "War Thunder" and since the last update of the game my Intel HD Graphics 630 card goes to 70% use approximately, and then after 5-7 seconds of using the game my fans goes to 100% speed. I never hit...
  4. Disabling integrated graphics on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling integrated graphics on windows 10: Everytime i go to my task manager while playing Fortnite or basically any game, my pc always seems to be using the intel integrated graphics. I contacted microsoft about this before, but everytime i turn it off, my external monitor goes black. I want to be able to use only my...
  5. How to disable Windows Insider Program Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Windows Insider Program Settings in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Microsoft always comes up with innovation, just like the Windows Insider Program. Today when […] This article How to disable Windows Insider Program Settings in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Graphic settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphic settings: There is no option of troubleshoot in advanced display settings. How can I enable hardware acceleration? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-settings/73a01cae-0387-4c3b-b756-726f1c846435
  7. graphic setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    graphic setting: how do I set back to normal my graphic settingin windows 10 [IMG] I updated my graphics and every thing in my pc goes abnormal in size and view see this I am using android studio emulator and look how tiny it is look I cant work with setting...
  8. (Solved) How can I disable 3D graphics acceleration in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    (Solved) How can I disable 3D graphics acceleration in Windows 10?: Is it a hardware problem which has nothing to do with Windows? - Windows 10 Forums Last month, in December, Windows 10 crashed my PC repeatedly. See the above thread for details. Yesterday, I found that "3D graphics acceleration" was the culprit. However, I don't know how to...
  9. How can I disable 3D graphics acceleration in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I disable 3D graphics acceleration in Windows 10?: Is it a hardware problem which has nothing to do with Windows? - Windows 10 Forums Last month, in December, Windows 10 crashed my PC repeatedly. See the above thread for details. Yesterday, I found that "3D graphics acceleration" was the culprit. However, I don't know how to...
  10. Disabling Intel Graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Disabling Intel Graphics: I'm thinking of disabling intel graphics permanently as it is interfering with my nvidia card, and causing various games to crash or be unable to startup at all. Are there any negative consequences to disabling intel permanently? using i3 92194

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows graphics settings cant remove