Windows 10: How to disable Windows 10 Service, disable option greyed out, regedit.

Discus and support How to disable Windows 10 Service, disable option greyed out, regedit. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to disable state repository service in Windows 10 as it serves no purpose (as far as I have tested on my system), the disable option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CollateralJustice, Apr 25, 2020.

1. How to disable Windows 10 Service, disable option greyed out, regedit.

Hi,

I would like to disable state repository service in Windows 10 as it serves no purpose (as far as I have tested on my system), the disable option is greyed out, in regedit it does not have the start input other services have that I would change to 4. Would creating a start value name/data work?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/CollateralJustice
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CollateralJustice, Apr 25, 2020
  2. ahujet Win User

Disabling iGPU in windows 10

Ah, had that multi display option disabled. Currently installing clean windows maybe that was the problem. What version of windows 10 are you on btw?

ahujet, Apr 25, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Need some help with disabling windows services

Disabling the print spooler and fast user switching wouldn't make your machine do that. What else did you disable? The best way to disable services is Right click My Computer->Manage->Services. Right click on the service you want to disable and do it.*Smile How to disable Windows 10 Service, disable option greyed out, regedit. :)

erocker, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Drone Win User

How to disable Windows 10 Service, disable option greyed out, regedit.

[Guide] Disabling Windows 10 Automatic updates and "spyware"

Another easy 'fix' that disables some shit and reduces some HDD and bandwidth stress:

win + r -> services.msc -> ok

You can disable these 3 services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service
    Connected User Experiences and Telemetry
    dmwappushsvc

How to disable Windows 10 Service, disable option greyed out, regedit. ZvZnGnm.gif

How to disable Windows 10 Service, disable option greyed out, regedit. lNaZKfV.gif

p.s. you can also try this:

win + r -> regedit -> ok

Go to the following Registry key:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\DataCollection

Create a new a 32-bit DWORD value named AllowTelemetry and set it to 0. Reboot for changes to take effect.

Drone, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

How to disable Windows 10 Service, disable option greyed out, regedit.

1. How to disable Windows 10 Service, disable option greyed out, regedit. - Similar Threads - disable Service disable

2. UEFI Secure Boot - Greyed out - Disabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UEFI Secure Boot - Greyed out - Disabled: Windows 10 crashed - can only access Phoenic SecurCore Tiano Bios.I need to boot from my USB drive.I understand I need to have the UEFI Secure Boot enabled - mine is greyed out - cannot be selected.I was told to set Supervisor Password - so this is in Security - did that -...
  3. UEFI Secure Boot - Greyed out - Disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UEFI Secure Boot - Greyed out - Disabled: Windows 10 crashed - can only access Phoenic SecurCore Tiano Bios.I need to boot from my USB drive.I understand I need to have the UEFI Secure Boot enabled - mine is greyed out - cannot be selected.I was told to set Supervisor Password - so this is in Security - did that -...
  4. UEFI Secure Boot - Greyed out - Disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to disable Windows 10 logging out automatically without "regedit"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable Windows 10 logging out automatically without "regedit"?: I've been trying to find a solution to disable Windows 10 from logging out automatically into the start menu with the password, but the only answers I found involved something called regedit, which I do not have. Is there any other way?...
  6. How to fix start or stop services options greyed out in Services on Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix start or stop services options greyed out in Services on Windows 10 pro: How to fix start or stop services options greyed out in Services on Windows 10 professional? O/S Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional X64 Service Pack: Service Pack 1[ATTACH] I tried running services.msc as admin still same issue. What could be causing it and...
  7. Windows Defender Options Disabled and greyed out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender Options Disabled and greyed out: [IMG] Windows Defender has for some reason disabled itself and I can't turn anything on. I don't know what happened. I had to disable it real quick in order to install an app because it kept detecting it as trojan even though it's not (it's literally just a game for...
  8. Windows Defender Disabled cannot be started/greyed out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Disabled cannot be started/greyed out: Hi, today i did two things: Installed malwarebytes just to run a single scan, and also windows update installed two updates -windows-10-update-kb4566782 -kb4569745-cumulative-update-for-net-framework after this i uninstalled malwarebytes since i didnt wanted to interrupt...
  9. Windows 10 services greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 services greyed out: Hi, I currently own a laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition OS. I have always manually disabled Windows Updates through services.msc(disabling it through other means does not seem to work, it still updates), somehow it keeps turning itself back on every reboot, I don't want my...
  10. how do i disable mouse pad when the option to disable is greyed out???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i disable mouse pad when the option to disable is greyed out???: [ATTACH] image was taken in control panel>mouse>hardware>touchpad>properties>change settings>driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-mouse-pad-when-the-option-to/cbdb86a6-9dc8-49b4-b04e-5a5297f8df5b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable automatic repair windows 10 regedit

2. disable bluetooth service windows 10 regedit