Windows 10: How to disable Windows 11 Live Captions

Discus and support How to disable Windows 11 Live Captions in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and while I really like the Live Captions, I want to disable them as I don't really need them most of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MatíasLaíno, May 5, 2022.

1. How to disable Windows 11 Live Captions

Hey, I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and while I really like the Live Captions, I want to disable them as I don't really need them most of the time. I went to Accessibility -> Live Captions, I believe this is where I should be seeing an option to disable, but I can only change the style of the captions, not enable/disable them.Help! :

:)

MatíasLaíno, May 5, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Live captions and subtitles available for PowerPoint in January 2019

Source: Present more inclusively with live captions subtitles in PowerPoint - Microsoft 365 Blog

Brink, May 5, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Live captions and subtitles available for PowerPoint in January 2019 Office

Source: Present more inclusively with live captions subtitles in PowerPoint - Microsoft 365 Blog

Brink, May 5, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

How to disable Windows 11 Live Captions

Introducing live captions and subtitles in Skype

Source: Introducing live captions subtitles in Skype | Skype Blogs

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 5, 2022
Thema:

How to disable Windows 11 Live Captions

1. How to disable Windows 11 Live Captions - Similar Threads - disable Live Captions

2. disable jump the notification "live caption"

in Windows 10 Customization
    disable jump the notification "live caption": disable this notification "live caption" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-jump-the-notification-live-caption/32a61a61-47ae-49d8-871c-a11f8187c666
  3. disable jump the notification "live caption"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable jump the notification "live caption": disable this notification "live caption" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-jump-the-notification-live-caption/32a61a61-47ae-49d8-871c-a11f8187c666
  4. disable jump the notification "live caption"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. live captions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live captions: Does windows 10 have live captions feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-captions/cc5a6644-120b-4508-9da0-b1fc2a050f51
  6. Live Captions in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Captions in Windows 11: I am currently on Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 OS Build 22000.778.I am having a problem with Live Captions feature in Accessibility. As it is specified elsewhere in "How to enable Live Captions?" Forums, I went to Live Captions settings to enable it but I don't have the toggle...
  7. Live Captions in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Captions in Windows 11: I am currently on Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 OS Build 22000.778.I am having a problem with Live Captions feature in Accessibility. As it is specified elsewhere in "How to enable Live Captions?" Forums, I went to Live Captions settings to enable it but I don't have the toggle...
  8. How to disable Windows 11 Live Captions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Windows 11 Live Captions: Hey, I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and while I really like the Live Captions, I want to disable them as I don't really need them most of the time. I went to Accessibility -> Live Captions, I believe this is where I should be seeing an option to disable, but I can only...
  9. How to Enable and Customize Live Captions on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable and Customize Live Captions on Windows 11: [ATTACH]Live captions is a new feature in Windows 11 that lets you convert the audio played on your PC into text form and shows it on screen, so users will be able to more easily understand the content. The audio will be easier to understand for users with hearing...
  10. live caption

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    live caption: On Goggle Chrome, if want to turn off live caption.Look at the top right corner of your screen & you will see what looks like a music bar, left click and a small window will open, on the lower right corner, you will see a slider bar. to turn off the live caption move this tab...