Windows 10: How to disable Windows & F16?

Discus and support How to disable Windows & F16? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've accidentally found out that the combination of Windows & F16 works as a shortcut to slide to shotdown. Is there any way to disable this function?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 23, Dec 5, 2023.

1. 23
    23 Win User

How to disable Windows & F16?

I've accidentally found out that the combination of Windows & F16 works as a shortcut to slide to shotdown. Is there any way to disable this function? And, are there any other shortcuts using F13~F24?

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Disabling Synaptic touchpad in Windows 10, and why it won't stay disabled. For a left handed person, it is disruptive.

Hi,

If you wish to disable your touchpad, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Synaptic touchpad driver and select Disable.
    • Click OK to confirm and check with the issue.

Please reply us with the status to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

1. How to disable Windows & F16? - Similar Threads - disable F16

2. Permanently fix/disable updates - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently fix/disable updates - Windows 10: I've been looking for an answer to this for ages. I know this has been asked a lot before but I couldn't fix it in any way.My issue: when restarting to update, it goes to 99%, then fails and goes "undoing changes". Which takes a long time. I've been like this for over a year...
  3. Permanently fix/disable updates - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permanently fix/disable updates - Windows 10: I've been looking for an answer to this for ages. I know this has been asked a lot before but I couldn't fix it in any way.My issue: when restarting to update, it goes to 99%, then fails and goes "undoing changes". Which takes a long time. I've been like this for over a year...
  4. Permanently fix/disable updates - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need to disable csm support to enable secure boot but I've read online that gigabyte has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to disable csm support to enable secure boot but I've read online that gigabyte has...: I need to enable secure boot to play valorant. I didn't have secure boot enabled when I upgraded from windows 10 to windows 11. I Upgraded from Windows Update and now I need to enable secure boot but I have to disable csm support and I'm scared my PC won't boot up after....
  6. Need to disable csm support to enable secure boot but I've read online that gigabyte has...

Need to disable csm support to enable secure boot but I've read online that gigabyte has...: I need to enable secure boot to play valorant. I didn't have secure boot enabled when I upgraded from windows 10 to windows 11. I Upgraded from Windows Update and now I need to enable secure boot but I have to disable csm support and I'm scared my PC won't boot up after....
  7. Windows 11 Three and four finger disablement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Three and four finger disablement: We run a number of Windows 11 touch screen devices that we want to be able to administratively restrict the ability to use the Three and Four finger Touch gestures.I can see this setting in the gui under Bluetooth & Devices > Touch which i can manually toggle off.I ideally...
  8. Windows 11 Three and four finger disablement

Windows 11 Three and four finger disablement: We run a number of Windows 11 touch screen devices that we want to be able to administratively restrict the ability to use the Three and Four finger Touch gestures.I can see this setting in the gui under Bluetooth & Devices > Touch which i can manually toggle off.I ideally...
  9. Windows 11 bug: language bar "docked" to system tray option is now disabled, only hidden or...

Windows 11 bug: language bar "docked" to system tray option is now disabled, only hidden or...: Please fix ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-bug-language-bar-docked-to-system-tray/e3699db8-622a-45cc-b435-22ce2569c744
  10. How to disable Windows & F16?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Windows & F16?: I've accidentally found out that the combination of Windows & F16 works as a shortcut to slide to shotdown. Is there any way to disable this function? And, are there any other shortcuts using F13~F24?...