Windows 10: How to disable windows sign in everything I start the pc ?

Discus and support How to disable windows sign in everything I start the pc ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I got a new pc and finally signed in with my microsoft account but now everytime I start the pc or restart it wants me to sign in. I thought I disabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SSpred, Dec 28, 2020.

1. /u/SSpred Win User

How to disable windows sign in everything I start the pc ?

I got a new pc and finally signed in with my microsoft account but now everytime I start the pc or restart it wants me to sign in. I thought I disabled this crap because I don't have anybody else besides my parents using my pc.
    I have selected never on the "require sign in when you are away" but it doesn't do anything.
    I tried checking on youtube and found netplwiz but I don't have the tick box option that says users must enter username and pw to sign in this computer.

submitted by /u/SSpred
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SSpred, Dec 28, 2020

2. Best method to disable Vista/Vista 64 driver signing?

Black Ice:

It's not a matter of "try". The bcdedit command is not fully consistent and reliable for some folks.

So far, to me, it seems the third choice always locks (disables) the driver signing. If that is the case for anyone who uses it, then that would suggest it is the more reliable and consistent method of the ones I've listed, anyway.

Thanks for your feedback.

crchickadee, Dec 28, 2020
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

problem with a PC to start games (Xbox not signed in)

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

May I know, if you are able to login to your Microsoft account from a browser?

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Amit_Sun, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

1. How to disable windows sign in everything I start the pc ? - Similar Threads - disable sign everything

2. How do I disable signing in with a password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I disable signing in with a password?: Everytime my laptop goes to sleep, it asks for my microsoft account to sign in, how do I disable this password thingy? I checked the sign in options settings but i couldnt disable anything, please guide me with this...
  3. How to disable sign in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable sign in: Hi reddit, So I was wondering weather its possible to disable sign in. So when, on the lock screen, I press space bar or whatever, theres a button that says sign in and upon pressing it it just signs me on something like that (NOT REMOVING THE LOCK SCREEN ENTIRLY). Its...
  4. I started my pc today, and everything is gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I started my pc today, and everything is gone: [IMG] [IMG] basically a few days / weeks ago everytime i startup my pc it goes slow for a few seconds then it returns back normal. now i just restarted my pc and everything went back to normal. should i worry?...
  5. how do i disable SIGN IN screen?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i disable SIGN IN screen?: This is NOT the reboot login screen this screen shows up when my PC is idle for a period of time i do NOT have to enter a PIN or PW ... just click 'sign in' however, it is disabling my mouse and it blocks my Synergy software which allows me to use one mouse/...
  6. I accidentally disabled everything in msconfig

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I accidentally disabled everything in msconfig: Hello, After disabling everything in msconfig my pc cannot boot into bios or windows. My monitor does not detect an output from the gpu or motherboard. I have used the same ssd in another pc and it works fine. I have also tried booting without the ssd. Any ideas on how to...
  7. I can't sign in after I deleted everything on the pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't sign in after I deleted everything on the pc: Hello everyone I have Lenovo yoga 520, I had some issues in the windows so I decided to reset the device. I had only microsoft account on my device. Ive reset the device by the options "reset and delete all the files on this device" When the device finish resetting...
  8. how to remove everything and start new

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove everything and start new: How to remove everything from this pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-everything-and-start-new/d44360b1-b6ad-4a0c-b6fa-4a3ac3c203b7
  9. How do I disable the sign-in requirement for Windows 10?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I disable the sign-in requirement for Windows 10?: I would like to be able to access my computer without signing in every time. How do I disable the sign-in requirement? 29514
  10. How to disable the sign in requirement

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to disable the sign in requirement: How to remove the e-mail account from Windows 10, or how to disable the sign in requirement. [img] I followed the instructions but it did not work. [img] 29291