Windows 10: How to disable Windows taskbar on the second display

Discus and support How to disable Windows taskbar on the second display in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Do you have a dual monitor setup and you usually use the second screen for presenting something? In case you are presenting something, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 17, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

How to disable Windows taskbar on the second display

WinClub, Dec 17, 2018

2. Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 17, 2018
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Dec 17, 2018
  4. How to disable Windows taskbar on the second display

How to auto-hide taskbar of the second monitor keeping unhide in the primary monitor?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below to auto-hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

Steps:

1. Right click on the taskbar and select
    Properties.

2. In the Taskbar tab under
    Multiple displays, Uncheck the Show taskbar on all displays box.

3. Click on Apply
    and Ok.

This will display the taskbar only on the primary monitor.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

How to disable Windows taskbar on the second display

1. How to disable Windows taskbar on the second display - Similar Threads - disable taskbar second

2. How to enable seconds on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable seconds on the taskbar?: I tried getting seconds to display on the taskbar going into my settings but the option doesnt appear. It works on another older PC but not the one I'm currently using....
  3. How to enable seconds on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable seconds on the taskbar?: I tried getting seconds to display on the taskbar going into my settings but the option doesnt appear. It works on another older PC but not the one I'm currently using....
  4. How to Display Time With Seconds In Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Display Time With Seconds In Window 11: On Window 10, there is default setting that can display long time on the taskbar, but this setting is no longer on Window 11. Is there any ways that can make time with seconds appear on taskbar again?...
  5. How to Display Time With Seconds In Window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Display Time With Seconds In Window 11: On Window 10, there is default setting that can display long time on the taskbar, but this setting is no longer on Window 11. Is there any ways that can make time with seconds appear on taskbar again?...
  6. How can I open apps in the second display using the second display's taskbar while in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I open apps in the second display using the second display's taskbar while in...: Title says it all. When I try to open apps from second display's taskbar, the apps appear in first monitor! I'm using the extended display and the taskbar is set to be show on both displays submitted by /u/TipOfTheAnglersCap [link] [comments]...
  7. How to keep zoom windows on the second display?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to keep zoom windows on the second display?: I've gotten the main zoom dashboard to stay there, but when a join a meeting it comes on the primary display. When I go into a breakout room, etc it goes on the primary display. Is there any way to force all of the many windows to stay on the secondary display? submitted by...
  8. Seconds won't display in the taskbar clock.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Seconds won't display in the taskbar clock.: I tried the regedit, restarted, and my taskbar clock still doesn't show the seconds. How else do I get the seconds to display on my taskbar clock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/seconds-wont-display-in-the-taskbar-clock/1c1d371b-d639-42b3-a981-a591edda1fc9
  9. how to remove second taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove second taskbar: how to remove the extra taskbar on my windows 10 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-second-taskbar/7581582a-dd79-4c74-920e-f1b0b1b92c9a
  10. My second screen displays only Taskbar and Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My second screen displays only Taskbar and Wallpaper: I work on the PC that runs Windows 10. I want to ask you about a problem with screen sharing. My second screen suddenly (I didn’t change anything) started to display incorrectly. I can see only Taskbar and Wallpaper. It doesn’t depend on the real display and on the monitor...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable taskbar on second monitor

2. hide taskbar on second monitor

3. windows taskbar disable minimize on second click

4. multiple display option under taskbar is disabled