Windows 10: How to disable windows to install automatically keybord language

Discus and support How to disable windows to install automatically keybord language in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i have a problem with my windows i'm french so i'm using french keybord configuration (AZERTY) and for unknown reason windows install english... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nymfya, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Nymfya Win User

How to disable windows to install automatically keybord language

Hi, i have a problem with my windows

i'm french so i'm using french keybord configuration (AZERTY) and for unknown reason windows install english keybord and activate me
    When i'm on desktop ok i just need to install and uninstall it for solve it but on a game in full screen i don't see it and it's very annoying.

someone has a solution or can try to help me ?

:)

Nymfya, Apr 8, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 8, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Apr 8, 2019
  4. How to disable windows to install automatically keybord language

Windows automatically disabling language shortcuts

I found some steps here that have been suggested in the past. I suggest you check the link, Monica has great screenshots covering all of the steps for her suggestion.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.

Choose Control Panel.

Under View by, select Small icon.

Click Language.

On the left side, choose Advance settings.

Click Save.

Restart your computer.

Windows Key + Space key = Changes language/keyboard pairs.

Alt + Shift = Change Language.

Ctrl + Shift = Changes keyboard.

JustinRiley, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

How to disable windows to install automatically keybord language

1. How to disable windows to install automatically keybord language - Similar Threads - disable install automatically

2. Keybord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keybord: Hello,I use Dell LATITUDE E7240. I have bought it in Poland. Now I have some problem with keyboard, I can not type some symbols after replacing the Polish keyboard to English one. If anyone knows, could you please help me solve this issue.Thanks beforehand.Sincerely Nasimov...
  3. Keybord

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keybord: Hello,I use Dell LATITUDE E7240. I have bought it in Poland. Now I have some problem with keyboard, I can not type some symbols after replacing the Polish keyboard to English one. If anyone knows, could you please help me solve this issue.Thanks beforehand.Sincerely Nasimov...
  4. keybord

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keybord: how to fix the keybord if it dosent work bcz the keybord the keys it is not working can i know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keybord/3d61ce46-85fd-4f56-a786-c3d396c6ba87
  5. removing a keybord language

in Windows 10 Customization
    removing a keybord language: I cannot remove one of the keyboard input languages that are available. I have two prefered languages but three keyboard languages appear, so I have to press ctrl+shift twice to change input language. How can I get rid of one of them?...
  6. Keybord Language Hardware dependend

Keybord Language Hardware dependend: Hello, I work on different locations with my laptop. In each location I have a hardware setup for keyboard and screens. However the keyboard layout is different. I have got Belgium Azerty and US Qwerty This means I need to regularly switch between language settings....
  7. Keybord languages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keybord languages: Hi I use a Swiss Keyboard and English programme language. My issue: I have 4 Keyboards (Swiss-German, Swiss-French, English, German-German) but I only need one. Question: how do I disable or delete those keybords I don't need? Regards Franz...
  8. prevent automatic installation of Korean language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    prevent automatic installation of Korean language: Microsoft: I want to know something. I installed the Korean language. Now, I reinstalled Win. 10, but the Korean language automatically installed. I have to manually remove it. How can it automatically get installed and how stop it from automatically installing? Hope...
  9. Disable typing for installed language in Windows 10

Disable typing for installed language in Windows 10: Hello, I am using Win10 1809 and been wondering if there's a way to disable typing only for installed system language? In Asian countries like Japan or Korea people just don't use English keyboard layout - it's already included in local Japanese/Korean IME keyboard. If you...
  10. How to disable Windows 10 Language features automatic installation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to disable Windows 10 Language features automatic installation?: Hello, For some reason Windows 10 starts to trying to install optional language features "typing" and "optical character recognition" and fails every time with error 0x800F0841. I would not care if it will just fail every time, the thing that bothers me is that Windows...