Windows 10: how to disable "your organisation has set the following PIN requirements"?

Discus and support how to disable "your organisation has set the following PIN requirements"? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; this is my own personal laptop with my own personal account. this started after i added my school account so i could activate office. i have tried... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by overtaker40, Aug 21, 2020.

1. how to disable "your organisation has set the following PIN requirements"?

this is my own personal laptop with my own personal account.

this started after i added my school account so i could activate office.

i have tried removing my pin as suggested in another post. this just resulted in the create pin button being greyed out. and i had to ad it by switching user and doing it that way

if this cant be fixed i am just going to go full google docs, i hate being told what to do and i like simple passwords when i log in locally to my pc.

:)

overtaker40, Aug 21, 2020
  2. Mehgeeg Win User

Your Organisation requires you to change your pin

I recently activated my new account for my University and checked 'allow my organisation to manage my device' prompt.

I'm not sure if these made any changes to my device but the next day when I tried to log in to my PC with my normal pin i get a message saying that my Organisation requires me to change my pin.

I went into my the sign in options in the settings and it states that the Windows Hello pin is not working for my organisation's resources. How do i remove my organisation from managing my device, my PC was working fine before.

how to disable "your organisation has set the following PIN requirements"? 5e6bd79a-846a-4406-a8de-57e04dea7eef?upload=true.png

Mehgeeg, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Disable Sign In PIN

Hello,

You can also disable PIN using registry. Try these steps:

1. Open Registry Editor.
    2. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System.
    3. Set AllowDomainPINLogon to 0.
    4. Close Registry Editor and reboot your system.

Hope this helps!

Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 21, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

how to disable "your organisation has set the following PIN requirements"?

Disable Windows 10 Pro PIN complexity rules

From Group Policy Editor, you may enable or disable other policies when creating a PIN. You can also configure them to your preferred option. You may double-click the policy that you want to enable or disable according to your preferences. Here's a description
    of each policy that is included in the PIN complexity:

• Require digits
      • Not configured - Users must include a digit in their PIN.
      • Enabled - Users must include a digit in their PIN.
      • Disabled -Users can not use digits in their PIN.
    • Require lowercase letters
      • Not configured - Users can not use lowercase letters in their PIN.
      • Enabled - Users must include at least one lowercase letter in their PIN.
      • Disabled - Users can not use lowercase letters in their PIN.
    • Maximum PIN length
      • Not configured - PIN length must be less than or equal to 127.
      • Enabled - PIN length must be less than or equal to the number you specify.
      • Disabled - PIN length must be less than or equal to 127.
    • Minimum PIN length
      • Not configured - PIN length must be greater than or equal to 4.
      • Enabled - PIN length must be greater than or equal to the number you specify.
      • Disabled - PIN length must be greater than or equal to 4.
    • Expiration
      • Not configured - PIN does not expire.
      • Enabled - PIN can be set to expire after any number of days between 1 and 730, or PIN can be set to never expire by setting the policy to 0.
      • Disabled - PIN does not expire.
    • History
      • Not configured - Previous PINs are not stored.
      • Enabled - Specify the number of previous PINs that can be associated to a user account that can't be reused.
      • Disabled - Previous PINs are not stored.
    • Require special characters
      • Not configured - Users can not include a special character in their PIN.
      • Enabled - Users must include at least one special character in their PIN.
      • Disabled - Users can not include a special character in their PIN.
    • Require uppercase letters
      • Not configured - Users can not include an uppercase letter in their PIN.
      • Enabled - Users must include at least one uppercase letter in their PIN.
      • Disabled - Users can not include an uppercase letter in their PIN.
    After configuring the policy settings, attempt to create your desired PIN that would meet those requirements, this is to check if those policies would work. If the PIN and the policy settings are not working, attempt to create those policy settings and PIN
    on another device to see if it is isolated to your device only. If it still persists, kindly send the issue through the
    Feedback Hub app. This way, engineers would see this problem and address it. You may follow the steps on this
    link on how to send feedback to Microsoft through the
    Feedback Hub app. If you are to submit a feedback through the
    Feedback Hub
    app, make sure that you include every detail about the issue so that the engineers would have a better understanding of the issue. Also, make sure to visit your submission frequently for news or updates about what you have submitted.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

David Haz, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

how to disable "your organisation has set the following PIN requirements"?

1. how to disable "your organisation has set the following PIN requirements"? - Similar Threads - disable organisation has

2. "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer: Hello,Yesterday, I re-signed into Microsoft Word using my university email, since its password has changed. I don't remember exactly what the box that was ticked was, but when I signed in it said something like "only sign in for this application" and I clicked the other...
  3. "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer: Hello,Yesterday, I re-signed into Microsoft Word using my university email, since its password has changed. I don't remember exactly what the box that was ticked was, but when I signed in it said something like "only sign in for this application" and I clicked the other...
  4. "Organisation requires you to change your PIN" on personal computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. "your organization has set the following pin requirements" windows 10 home version 21H2 os...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "your organization has set the following pin requirements" windows 10 home version 21H2 os...: hello for the past 3 weeks my pin code suddenly disappeared but today i checked my settings again and i was able to put a pin now but i noticed that it had pin requirements and below it says your organization has set the following pin requirements I have already removed my...
  6. "your organization has set the following pin requirements" windows 10 home version 21H2 os...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "your organization has set the following pin requirements" windows 10 home version 21H2 os...: hello for the past 3 weeks my pin code suddenly disappeared but today i checked my settings again and i was able to put a pin now but i noticed that it had pin requirements and below it says your organization has set the following pin requirements I have already removed my...
  7. "your organization has set the following pin requirements" windows 10 home version 21H2 os...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. organisation changing pin requirements

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    organisation changing pin requirements: On my personal laptop, in which i am signed into my personal microsoft account, I have experienced it telling me to change my pin as it wasn't secure enough for my organisation. I do not remember consenting to my university being able to alter my personal laptop. I am...
  9. Organisation Requires Pin Reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Organisation Requires Pin Reset: I've started getting this message monthly on home pc and am having to change my PIN which is a pain. Been into group policy editor and disabled all the Pin Complexity settings and want to reset my PIN to original settings but still being prevented using an old PIN. Anyone...
  10. Your Organisation requires you to change your pin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your Organisation requires you to change your pin: I recently activated my new account for my University and checked 'allow my organisation to manage my device' prompt. I'm not sure if these made any changes to my device but the next day when I tried to log in to my PC with my normal pin i get a message saying that my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your organisation has set the following pin requirements

2. your orginazation has set the following pin requirments