Windows 10: How to disable Your Phone linking feature on Windows 10

Discus and support How to disable Your Phone linking feature on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Your Phone is a big move by Microsoft. When they did not get proper traction from developers to build their own modern mobile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 16, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to disable Your Phone linking feature on Windows 10

How to disable Your Phone linking feature on Windows 10 Your-Phone-Messaging-100x100.png
    How to disable Your Phone linking feature on Windows 10 Your-Phone-Messaging-150x117.png Your Phone is a big move by Microsoft. When they did not get proper traction from developers to build their own modern mobile application ecosystem, they started working on integrating the competitor devices. Started with replying to text messages from your [...]

This post How to disable Your Phone linking feature on Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Herohtar Win User

How can I disable the "Link your Phone and PC" notification in Windows 10?

The new "Continue on PC" feature that came with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update also includes a notification that pops up saying "Link your Phone and PC". Answering no or clearing the notification gets rid of it, but after some amount of time and/or a reboot, it continuously comes back.

Presumably, if you actually install the app to link your phone it will stop giving you the notification, and I am also aware that you can completely disable suggestion notifications; however, I do not wish to use the phone link feature and I would prefer not to disable all future suggestions, as I could possibly be interested in one of them. Is there a way to specifically disable a single specific suggestion notification?

Herohtar, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

1. How to disable Your Phone linking feature on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - disable Phone linking

2. Your Phone or Phone Link call feature is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone or Phone Link call feature is not working: I have tried all possible solutions as explained on Microsoft site... but still can not make a call.It keeps displaying Get Started in Call screen. I have clicked it many times.. but every time I click it says Getting things ready... waits for 1 or 2 minutes and again comes...
  3. Your Phone or Phone Link call feature is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone or Phone Link call feature is not working: I have tried all possible solutions as explained on Microsoft site... but still can not make a call.It keeps displaying Get Started in Call screen. I have clicked it many times.. but every time I click it says Getting things ready... waits for 1 or 2 minutes and again comes...
  4. How can I disable "We need permission to disable Phone Link features?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable "We need permission to disable Phone Link features?": I understand Microsoft would like me to give permissions for "enhancements" for this functionality. But the link works fine for my purposed. Demanding that I give additional permissions to the app everytime I open it is unnecessary and, frankly, irritating. It's a good...
  5. YOUR PHONE/LINK TO WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YOUR PHONE/LINK TO WINDOWS: Had this all set up for about a year and suddenly in the last week it has stopped working. My Samsung mobile said it was connected but the Your Phone app on PC said it was disconnected.... nothing I could do would connect them. I then thought I would remove my PC and then...
  6. YOUR PHONE/LINK TO WINDOWS

YOUR PHONE/LINK TO WINDOWS: Had this all set up for about a year and suddenly in the last week it has stopped working. My Samsung mobile said it was connected but the Your Phone app on PC said it was disconnected.... nothing I could do would connect them. I then thought I would remove my PC and then...
  7. YOUR PHONE/LINK TO WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Your Phone NOW Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone NOW Phone Link: This applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11NOW available as of March 31st 2022Your Phone is NOW Phone LinkPlease > Store > Library for the Update to Phone Link. Once done Your Phone becomes Phone Link....
  9. Your Phone NOW Phone Link

Your Phone NOW Phone Link: This applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11NOW available as of March 31st 2022Your Phone is NOW Phone LinkPlease > Store > Library for the Update to Phone Link. Once done Your Phone becomes Phone Link....
  10. Your phone - Link to windows - Your phone companion - mess

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your phone - Link to windows - Your phone companion - mess: This is a bug report. No, I will not use the Feedback hub, nobody reads it, none of the troubles has been solved via the Feedback hub.When I'm trying to connect my phone with windows, the things have at least 3 names.On the PC I'm asked to open the "Your phone companion"....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable your phone

2. disable your phone feature in windows 10

3. windows 10 disable your phone