Windows 10: How to disable zoom in windows notepad?

Discus and support How to disable zoom in windows notepad? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I disable the zoom function in windows notepad? I have windows 10. When I check the "About" section in notepad it says: Version 1909 (OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RealJustMe, Jun 18, 2020.

1. How to disable zoom in windows notepad?

How can I disable the zoom function in windows notepad?

I have windows 10. When I check the "About" section in notepad it says:

Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.900)

I hate this zoom thing, it's driving me crazy. How can I disable it?

And if I can't disable it, is there a way for me to downgrade notepad, back to how it was in version 1803?

Thank

:)

RealJustMe, Jun 18, 2020

2. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Disable Pinch Zoom

Hello Julie,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • It would be best if you can send me a screenshot of your touchpad settings. You can use the
      Snipping Tool to capture screenshots.

Meanwhile, try to perform the steps below and check if you can disable the pinch to zoom feature:

1. Click on Start, search for Control Panel and click on it.

2. Search for Mouse and click on it.

3. In the Mouse Properties window, look for
    Device Settings
    tab. Click on Settings.

4. On the left side of the window should be an option that says Pinch Zoom, click that and then uncheck the box forEnable Pinch Zoom and click
    OK to save changes.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 18, 2020
  4. John Zab Win User

How to disable zoom in windows notepad?

desktop - Notepad window openx when Windows 10 is stated?

Hi John,

To help resolve the issue regarding the opening of notepad during startup, we suggest that you open the startup items and check if it's added.

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • If this is the first time you opened Task Manager, you'll get a compact list of running apps. Just select
      More details to open the full view.
    • Once the full view is opened, click Startup tab.
    • If Notepad is listed, right-click on
      Notepad
      then select disable.
    Let us know the result.

John Zab, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

How to disable zoom in windows notepad?

1. How to disable zoom in windows notepad? - Similar Threads - disable zoom notepad

2. How to disable touchscreen pinch-to-zoom on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable touchscreen pinch-to-zoom on Windows 11?: My version of windows:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎11/‎7/‎2022OS build 22621.819Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0I use Superdisplay as a touch screen for various applications such as Photoshop. This shows up in windows as a second...
  3. How to disable touchscreen pinch-to-zoom on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable touchscreen pinch-to-zoom on Windows 11?: My version of windows:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎11/‎7/‎2022OS build 22621.819Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0I use Superdisplay as a touch screen for various applications such as Photoshop. This shows up in windows as a second...
  4. How to change default zoom level in Windows Notepad?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change default zoom level in Windows Notepad?: I want to change the default zoom level or leave the level of last file opened because default 100% zoom level is too high for large documents. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-default-zoom-level-in-windows/217000ba-d91b-4e34-a7f3-ea2b904bd9b9
  5. how to disable zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to disable zoom: How to disable Zoom on a new Lenovo laptop - all advice refers me to settings that dont exist, its driving me crazy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-zoom/7f10a01d-db54-480d-bbc5-972a213fb9b4
  6. how to disable notepad, help please

how to disable notepad, help please: How do I disable notepad, all my files are being saved to notepad and are unreadable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-notepad-help-please/80721c6c-a995-420d-b519-0901ad0e0cd4
  7. How do I disable notepad,

How do I disable notepad,: How do I disable notepad, all my files are being saved to notepad, and they are unreadable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-notepad/6387b7a7-f456-4c37-8ee9-caa2ceb8edd9
  8. how to disable zoom on my touchpad

how to disable zoom on my touchpad: how do I disable zoom on my touchpad? ty. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-zoom-on-my-touchpad/c877d472-5454-4c80-9a79-11981a5592bf
  9. disable pinch zoom

disable pinch zoom: I have followed every instruction I can find and I cannot turn off pinch zoom. It's to the point that if I can't get this done I will be returning this computer because it doesn't function. Everything I try to do takes 10 times longer than it should because I have to reset...
  10. how to disable two finger zoom.

how to disable two finger zoom.: running windows 10 home have Sharpe L401C touch screen attached to usb port. wish to disable two finger zoom. device setting tab not available on mouse setting panel. no touch pad setting panel available. where can i manipulate multifinger gestures? thank you...