Windows 10: how to disable zoom on my touchpad

Discus and support how to disable zoom on my touchpad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I disable zoom on my touchpad? ty.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JesseJames4, Oct 1, 2019.

1. how to disable zoom on my touchpad

how do I disable zoom on my touchpad? ty.

:)

JesseJames4, Oct 1, 2019
  2. ahmetkrom Win User

touchpad zoom disabling

I have an assus x555b laptop. how do I disable touchpad pinch and zoom feature

ahmetkrom, Oct 1, 2019
  3. I want to disable zoom in and zoom out feature in window 10

Hi,

We understand that you want to disable the Pinch Zoom function on your touchpad.

Here are the steps on how to disable it:

• Type "mouse" in the Cortana search field and click the
      Mouse & touchpad settings option from the Cortana results.
    • Click Additional mouse options under Related settings.
    • Go to the Device Settings tab, then click the Settings
      button.
    • Click Pinch Zoom from the left pane, then uncheck the
      Enable Pinch Zoom
      box.
    • Click the Apply button, then OK.

You may also check your touchpad driver settings or software, if your laptop has special options for your touchpad.

Let us know what happens next.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

how to disable zoom on my touchpad

How do I enable/disable pinch zoom on Windows 10?

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Pinch zoom can be disabled for your touchpad from the gesture utility software that comes installed from your manufacturer, you can try the below steps to access it.

Method 1: Enable/Disable Pinch Zoom.

1. Search for Mouse & Touchpad on the start menu or you can access from
      Settings > Devices > Mouse & Touchpad.
    2. Click on Additional mouse option from the right pane.
    3. Click on the Device Settings tab and click on
      Settings
      button.
    4. Click on Pinch Zoom option and uncheck/check
      the box Enable Pinch Zoom to enable or disable it.
    5. Click on Apply and OK.

If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

how to disable zoom on my touchpad

1. how to disable zoom on my touchpad - Similar Threads - disable zoom touchpad

2. How to disable touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable touchpad: Sir,while typing hand lies on touchpad and by the time cursor is change its direction and its cause too many problems. its very bad to remove disable or off button of touch pad please enable it soon....
  3. How to disable touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to disable touchpad: Prior to the latest update, I had my touchpad set to disable when it detected a mouse. With the latest update, my touchpad has been re-enabled and I can't find the settings to disable it. Can anyone help?...
  4. How to disable touchpad?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable touchpad?: Help me to disable touchpad of my HP laptop.I can't find an option to disable it in the settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-touchpad/3409ede4-c510-4a46-bf39-66015ce14933
  5. how to disable zoom

how to disable zoom: How to disable Zoom on a new Lenovo laptop - all advice refers me to settings that dont exist, its driving me crazy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-zoom/7f10a01d-db54-480d-bbc5-972a213fb9b4
  6. Disable touchpad zoom

Disable touchpad zoom: how do I disable ANNOYING touchpad zoom on windows 10 Elan touchpad? Previously posted instructions are not applicable. There is NO "device settings" tab in either additional mouse or touchpad option and thus, no "pinch zoom" option....
  7. How to disable Pinch Zoom Touchpad feature

How to disable Pinch Zoom Touchpad feature: My touchpad zooms in randomly while I'm trying to scroll. I have looked at countless articles on how to disable the Pinch Zoom feature and none of the instructions match what I am seeing. I need instructions for my device. I have Windows 10 Home and an HP 15-bs0xx Laptop. I...
  8. How do I disable the random touchpad zooming on my HP Pavilion laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable the random touchpad zooming on my HP Pavilion laptop?: Laptop is brand new, and it seems to have the same old pinch zoom problem I had with my last HP laptop. But there was a place to turn it off in Win 10, but now there's practically nothing for touchpad settings. Nothing about pinch zoom at all. I called HP support but all I...
  9. How to lock zoom on touchpad?

How to lock zoom on touchpad?: How to lock touchpad zoom? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-lock-zoom-on-touchpad/9cb2ef88-3bcf-423a-abe4-aa39b52e0de5
  10. How to disable touchpad?

How to disable touchpad?: I am trying to disable my touchpad on my hp loptop. The settings do not give me an option to disable and it is really being a problem for me when I am typing. I tried uninstalling the driver for the touchpad because that was my only option but even that doesn't work. Can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touchpad still two-finger zooms despite being disabled

2. lenovo ideapad l340 support

3. turn off touch foe lenovo ideapad l340