Windows 10: how to disable zoom on my touchpad

Discus and support how to disable zoom on my touchpad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I disable zoom on my touchpad? ty.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JesseJames4, Oct 1, 2019.

1. how to disable zoom on my touchpad

how do I disable zoom on my touchpad? ty.

:)

JesseJames4, Oct 1, 2019
  2. ahmetkrom Win User

touchpad zoom disabling

I have an assus x555b laptop. how do I disable touchpad pinch and zoom feature

ahmetkrom, Oct 1, 2019
  3. I want to disable zoom in and zoom out feature in window 10

Hi,

We understand that you want to disable the Pinch Zoom function on your touchpad.

Here are the steps on how to disable it:

• Type "mouse" in the Cortana search field and click the
      Mouse & touchpad settings option from the Cortana results.
    • Click Additional mouse options under Related settings.
    • Go to the Device Settings tab, then click the Settings
      button.
    • Click Pinch Zoom from the left pane, then uncheck the
      Enable Pinch Zoom
      box.
    • Click the Apply button, then OK.

You may also check your touchpad driver settings or software, if your laptop has special options for your touchpad.

Let us know what happens next.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

how to disable zoom on my touchpad

How do I enable/disable pinch zoom on Windows 10?

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Pinch zoom can be disabled for your touchpad from the gesture utility software that comes installed from your manufacturer, you can try the below steps to access it.

Method 1: Enable/Disable Pinch Zoom.

1. Search for Mouse & Touchpad on the start menu or you can access from
      Settings > Devices > Mouse & Touchpad.
    2. Click on Additional mouse option from the right pane.
    3. Click on the Device Settings tab and click on
      Settings
      button.
    4. Click on Pinch Zoom option and uncheck/check
      the box Enable Pinch Zoom to enable or disable it.
    5. Click on Apply and OK.

If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

how to disable zoom on my touchpad

1. how to disable zoom on my touchpad - Similar Threads - disable zoom touchpad

2. How do I disable the random touchpad zooming on my HP Pavilion laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable the random touchpad zooming on my HP Pavilion laptop?: Laptop is brand new, and it seems to have the same old pinch zoom problem I had with my last HP laptop. But there was a place to turn it off in Win 10, but now there's practically nothing for touchpad settings. Nothing about pinch zoom at all. I called HP support but all I...
  3. disable pinch zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    disable pinch zoom: I have followed every instruction I can find and I cannot turn off pinch zoom. It's to the point that if I can't get this done I will be returning this computer because it doesn't function. Everything I try to do takes 10 times longer than it should because I have to reset...
  4. How do I disable my touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I disable my touchpad: Since the update, my touchpad settings are gone. The only option I have is to lower my sensitivity. I try clicking on Precision touchpad settings but it always takes me to the basic settings. Before the update I had my touchpad disabled because it drives me nuts when I am...
  5. How to lock zoom on touchpad?

How to lock zoom on touchpad?: How to lock touchpad zoom? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-lock-zoom-on-touchpad/9cb2ef88-3bcf-423a-abe4-aa39b52e0de5
  6. How to disable touchpad?

How to disable touchpad?: I am trying to disable my touchpad on my hp loptop. The settings do not give me an option to disable and it is really being a problem for me when I am typing. I tried uninstalling the driver for the touchpad because that was my only option but even that doesn't work. Can...
  7. how to disable two finger zoom.

how to disable two finger zoom.: running windows 10 home have Sharpe L401C touch screen attached to usb port. wish to disable two finger zoom. device setting tab not available on mouse setting panel. no touch pad setting panel available. where can i manipulate multifinger gestures? thank you...
  8. Disable Pinch Zoom

Disable Pinch Zoom: Hi all, I just bought a Lenovo Ideapad 330 with windows 10. I works well except for the fact that pages keep zooming in and out when I touch the mousepad. I looked at advice given to others with this problem and it doesn't see to work for me because my menu seems to be...
  9. How to Disable Touchpad

How to Disable Touchpad: Have Windows 10 and an Asus Laptop. I desperately want to disable the touchpad. I prefer a mouse. HELP!! Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-disable-touchpad/dcf895d7-6c1f-467c-8f28-14500dbf0544
  10. How to Disable ASUS Touchpad?

How to Disable ASUS Touchpad?: How can I disable the ASUS touchpad on my ASUS laptop? The latest Windows 10 upgrade restored the functionality of the touchpad, which I had disabled. I have uninstalled the touchpad driver and restarted the computer three times from Control Panel, but it still works. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off touch foe lenovo ideapad l340