Windows 10: How to disassemble Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse Bluetooth-Black

Discus and support How to disassemble Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse Bluetooth-Black in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I would like to disassemble the Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse but I can't find any manual or tutorial on how to do it. No screws are visible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OskarSelin, Jan 10, 2019.

1. How to disassemble Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse Bluetooth-Black

Hi!

I would like to disassemble the Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse but I can't find any manual or tutorial on how to do it. No screws are visible and the top lid does not seem to come off easily.

Link the the mouse:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/surface-precision-mouse/8qc5p0d8ddjt?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

Thanks!

:)

OskarSelin, Jan 10, 2019

2. Microsoft Surface Mouse

Hi Monica,

Issues with using Microsoft Surface mouse are usually occurring due to software and hardware issues. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your device before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    link
    . It serves as a guide on how to troubleshoot problems with your Bluetooth mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Chino Win User
    Microsoft Launches the Surface Precision Mouse for $99.99

Microsoft today launches the Surface Precision Mouse. Designed for exceptional accuracy, comfort, and control, the new mouse helps you stay in your flow with flawless scrolling and three customisable buttons. Boasting an ergonomic shape, the mouse allows for either wired or Bluetooth connection and can work and switch seamlessly up to three different PCs. The Surface Precision Mouse is available for purchase now from the Microsoft store for $99.99. Special pricing is also available for eligible students, parents and teachers.

How to disassemble Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse Bluetooth-Black Ms91xBqxARhp5Krl_thm.jpg

How to disassemble Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse Bluetooth-Black mcaX51HuB1tNkGgj_thm.jpg

How to disassemble Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse Bluetooth-Black CVzjfTEYd8LWkKsV_thm.jpg

How to disassemble Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse Bluetooth-Black 1zEHMg2hRLLWHprn_thm.jpg

Technical Specifications
    • Interface: USB 2.1, Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0/4.1/4.2
    • Wireless frequency: 2.40 GHz frequency range
    • Buttons: 6 buttons, including right and left click and scroll wheel button
    • Design: Ergonomic design with side grips
    • Scrolling: Smooth or magnetic detent customizable horizontal and vertical scrolling.
    • Compatibility: Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 8.1 - fully customizable, Windows 10 S, Windows 7 (USB mode only, cable included), Mac OSX. To be used in wireless mode, host device(s) must support Bluetooth 4.0 or higher. (Note: many Apple and Windows 7 devices do not support these versions.). Customization of buttons and Smart Switching only available by using Mouse and Keyboard Center Software Not available on Windows 10 S or Mac OSX.
    • Dimensions: 4.80 x 3.05 x 1.70 in. (122.60 x 77.60 x 43.30 mm)
    • Weight: 4.76 ounces (135 grams) including batteries; weight may vary
    • Battery: Rechargeable lithium ion batteries
    • Battery life: Up to 3 months
    • Color: Gray
    • Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty

Chino, Jan 10, 2019
  4. How to disassemble Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse Bluetooth-Black

Jumpy Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse

Hi,

Your concern regarding the Microsoft Surface Precision mouse not working properly can be caused by an outdated software or a possible hardware fault. As an initial step to isolate your concern, we suggest that you download and install
    the latest Mouse and Keyboard Center app which promotes optimal device utilization. Click this
    link and select the appropriate version for your system to start the download.

In the event that you continue to encounter the issue even after installing the app on a different device, then we suggest that you get in-touch with our contact support team to rule out any hardware related issues. Select the channel of support from this
    support link.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

How to disassemble Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse Bluetooth-Black

1. How to disassemble Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse Bluetooth-Black - Similar Threads - disassemble Microsoft Surface

2. Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse & Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse & Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center: I purchased a Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse as I wanted a Bluetooth rechargeable mouse.In Win11 beta and still in win11 release, the mouse side buttons keep randomly activating while using my mouse.It gets really bad on the side middle button. It brings up this desktop...
  3. Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse & Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse & Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center: I purchased a Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse as I wanted a Bluetooth rechargeable mouse.In Win11 beta and still in win11 release, the mouse side buttons keep randomly activating while using my mouse.It gets really bad on the side middle button. It brings up this desktop...
  4. Precision Mouse cannot work outside of Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Precision Mouse cannot work outside of Bluetooth: Hi all, I have a precision mouse. This kind: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/surface-precision-mouse/8qc5p0d8ddjt?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab It works great over Bluetooth. Here's the thing. It used to work great while plugged in. On older...
  5. Microsoft Precision Mouse

Microsoft Precision Mouse: Hello, I just bought a Microsoft Precision mouse. I'm trying to pair it with my Dell Inspiron 17 laptop. When I go through the steps to pair, nothing comes up in my bluetooth devices. Also my bluetooth compatibility is higher than 4.0. Any help would be appreciated. Larry A...
  6. Connecting a microsoft precision mouse via bluetooth

Connecting a microsoft precision mouse via bluetooth: Hi, so I'm trying to connect a Microsoft precision mouse via Bluetooth for the first time and this might be a stupid question, but is seems impossible, since it seems the cable have to be disconnected for the pairing light to start blinking, but if I dis-connect it I can't...
  7. about Microsoft precision mouse

about Microsoft precision mouse: I just wonder if I can program the thumb button in Microsoft precision mouse to move forward or backward by few second in Youtube for example? is it having that capability to be programmed that much?...
  8. Microsoft Precision Mouse Not Charging

Microsoft Precision Mouse Not Charging: Hello, I purchased a Precision mouse a couple of months ago, and all seemed to be working fine. A month after purchasing it, I received a notification that battery is running low, and I need to charge the device. After charging it over night, I saw it was still showing a...
  9. Surface Precision Mouse freezes my Surface when opening Keyboard and Mouse Center

Surface Precision Mouse freezes my Surface when opening Keyboard and Mouse Center: The precision mouse has worked for a few months perfectly until recently. A few days ago the battery showed low so I charged the mouse. And after that the mouse lost bluetooth connection to my Surface Pro 4. Then I removed the mouse from the bluetooth device list and paired...
  10. Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse Issues (Freeze and Click-Lock)

Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse Issues (Freeze and Click-Lock): I recently installed a Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse to replace an older Microsoft mouse on Windows 10. I was not experiencing either of these issues previously, so I would believe that the issues are related to the hardware, drivers, or some settings that I am unaware...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft.comhttps://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/surface-laptop-3/8VFGGH1R94TM?activetab=overview

2. microsoft.comhttps://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/surface-pro-x/8vdnrp2m6hhc?activetab=overview

3. diesmanling microsoft laptop2

4. how to open microsoft surface mouse,
  5. microsoft.comhttps://www.microsoft.com/en-us/,
  6. microsoft.comhttps://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/surface-laptop-2/8XQJKK3DD91B?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab,
  7. microsoft surface precision mouse driver,
  8. precision mouse detent not working,
  9. how to open surface mouse,
  10. disassemble surface mouse,
  11. fake microsoft precision mouse,
  12. surface pro mouse bluetooth loc:US,
  13. microsoft surface mouse disassemble,
  14. microsoft precision mouse disassembly,
  15. replacing MS Surface Precision Mouse Battery