Windows 10: How to disble UAC prompt for autostart applications?

Discus and support How to disble UAC prompt for autostart applications? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've enabled autostart for SuperF4 but every time I log in I am met with the UAC prompt. Is it possible to automatically apps without needing to click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RustyMetal13, Nov 27, 2020.

1. How to disble UAC prompt for autostart applications?

I've enabled autostart for SuperF4 but every time I log in I am met with the UAC prompt. Is it possible to automatically apps without needing to click 'Yes' every time?

submitted by /u/RustyMetal13
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RustyMetal13, Nov 27, 2020

2. E52 Autostart Applications

Hi,

I installed fring on E52 and everytime i restart the phone, the fring
    application tries to start up and connect to internet, how do i find out the list of autostart programs and services and how to disable their autostart feature?

Thanks,

ham33d---01, Nov 27, 2020
  3. CJLim Win User
    E52 Autostart Applications

I dont think there is an autostart list as such. As far as I know you have to do this in the settings for each application. For Fring, goto Options>Settings>Personalize>Automatic start, set this to disable. The same would apply for most other applications.

CJLim, Nov 27, 2020
  4. How to disble UAC prompt for autostart applications?

Grant a specific application permanent UAC permission

Hello jaksps,

In line with your concern, User Account Control doesn't have a "allowed-or-blocked" list and disabling the User Account Control involves security risks. Though, there is a workaround to run a program without UAC prompt using Task Scheduler. I'd recommend
    performing the steps suggested by SpiritX MS MVP in this
    thread

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

How to disble UAC prompt for autostart applications?

1. How to disble UAC prompt for autostart applications? - Similar Threads - disble UAC prompt

2. UAC prompt on new Quick Assist application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    UAC prompt on new Quick Assist application: Hi!Looking in to the change microsoft made with forcing the UAC prompt when installting the application. As i understad it this is here to stay until microsoft decides to remove it. Is there a possible way to install without having the prompt show without disabling the...
  3. UAC prompt on new Quick Assist application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC prompt on new Quick Assist application: Hi!Looking in to the change microsoft made with forcing the UAC prompt when installting the application. As i understad it this is here to stay until microsoft decides to remove it. Is there a possible way to install without having the prompt show without disabling the...
  4. UAC prompt on new Quick Assist application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. UAC Prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC Prompt: Hi,I will like to know what is the best practice User Access Control for end user in the case of their Laptop joined Domain.QNS:They still can access using local admin when their PC is joined to domain? How can i avoid there OR that is the nature of it?ThanksRaymond...
  6. UAC Prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UAC Prompt: Hi,I will like to know what is the best practice User Access Control for end user in the case of their Laptop joined Domain.QNS:They still can access using local admin when their PC is joined to domain? How can i avoid there OR that is the nature of it?ThanksRaymond...
  7. Rundll32 UAC prompts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Rundll32 UAC prompts: I know this issue kinda persistent through ages and windows versions. But has anybody ever found a fix for it apart from repair install? First I had this issue when I want to open my audio devices/sound controls (first on win7 but after a while I got it on win10 too) , now I...
  8. UAC Prompt Requirement

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    UAC Prompt Requirement: Recently, whenever I try and run something on my computer that need Admin Permission, I get prompted with a UAC pin requirement, is there any way I might get rid of this? My Dad has put the password on my Laptop and I am unsure as of how to bypass it. I just need help...
  9. UAC Elevation prompts?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC Elevation prompts?: Which is more secure regards to the UAC Elevation prompt? And which one should I select for the Admin account? Prompt for Credentials on the Secure Desktop or Prompt for Credentials? 137776
  10. UAC Prompt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC Prompt: I am having difficulty accessing a website or PowerPoint document due to an issue with the UAC prompt. When the prompt comes up, I manually enter the username and password. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Fakep@ssword1 The UAC prompt goes away for a split...