Windows 10: How to disconnect a network if Someone is Network-Connected to my PC

Discus and support How to disconnect a network if Someone is Network-Connected to my PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everybody, From Command Prompt == > Type netstat and press the Enter key == > It gave me some other unknown computers network names Can someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by join, Aug 15, 2020.

1. join Win User

How to disconnect a network if Someone is Network-Connected to my PC

Hi everybody,

From Command Prompt == > Type netstat and press the Enter key == > It gave me some other unknown computers network names

Can someone tell me how to block them. Thank you

I am using Windows 10 version 2004

:)

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Network Disconnects in standby

Well when i put my computer into stand by mode it loses the LAN connection im on wired internet and using windows xp...

I basically want the pc to appear to be off but still be doing what it is on the internet but with no noise from the base unit as my parents tend to lose it when the pc is on and im not at it, saying it uses energy bills and such so is there a way to do it? It works fine for my friend who puts it in stand by mode and his pc maintains the network connection but mine for some reason gets rid of it... im trying to run a MMORPG whilst this is happening but it disconnects from the mmorpg's server since the network disconnects not allowing me to be on it so is there any work around *Smile How to disconnect a network if Someone is Network-Connected to my PC :) thanks

Adeel

Adeel_ssj4, Aug 15, 2020
  4. How to disconnect a network if Someone is Network-Connected to my PC

Network Disconnects in standby

Something along those lines because on the other pc when you hit standby it goes down but the network doesn't disconnect but is silent =\ need to do it on this pc to ><

Adeel_ssj4, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

How to disconnect a network if Someone is Network-Connected to my PC

1. How to disconnect a network if Someone is Network-Connected to my PC - Similar Threads - disconnect network Someone

2. network disconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network disconnect: My network disconnect while on game. Sometimes I need to restart to properly reconnect itself. It will not stay connected unless I stop playing. Is this an ongoing issue? This is a desktop computer and im connected via wired....
  3. Sync is disconnected but my network is on. It seems that the network isn't connected.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync is disconnected but my network is on. It seems that the network isn't connected.: My microsoft apps cannot connect to sync.[ATTACH] As this picture, it says that it has last updated 22 hours ago. And if I click the sync button, it cannot be avaliable. I have no idea how to get sync going. [ATTACH] This Microsoft To Do App is not avaliable for sync...
  4. Recurring LAN Disconnection - "Intel Gigabit Network Connection Network link is disconnected"

Recurring LAN Disconnection - "Intel Gigabit Network Connection Network link is disconnected": My LAN connection seems to be disconnecting and reconnecting when under high load, ie streaming. I believe it also does this when I boot the computer up, but the issue causes any high-load streaming to buffer consistently because of the cycling connection. The issue is...
  5. network disconnections

network disconnections: hello, i have issues with my internet. not my internet service, the whole issue revolves around my laptop. i have continous issues on internet loading. i have to refresh multiple times or a webpage to load. another issue revolves around a game i play. i lose connection in...
  6. Media disconnected, cannot connect to this network

Media disconnected, cannot connect to this network: I’ve been trying to fix my laptop for some time now. I have a LG with windows 10 on it. Last week i had a problem and the wifi was not connecting, i spent some time trying to fix it and it worked. Now, its not connecting again. When I put the password it says that cant...
  7. PC connects to someone elses open network automatically.

PC connects to someone elses open network automatically.: Hi, my computer keeps logging me in to a open network first, I then have to disconnect to log into my own. How can I stop this from happening?...
  8. Wired Network continually connects and disconnects

Wired Network continually connects and disconnects: So I just got back from a vacation today and my computer refuses to let me stay on my network. The network itself is fine as I have 2 other computers that are using it as I type this. I've never had a problem like this before and I've been using this computer for a couple...
  9. Someone has Remoted into a PC on my network!

Someone has Remoted into a PC on my network!: I have an urgent situation. I have several PC at home on a network. I'm lazy so I use Real VNC from one PC, to hit my other PC on the netork (all password protected). I VNC onto one of my PC and noticed the lock/logon screen was up, and a message "The PC is logged on...
  10. How to check if someone is attacking my network

How to check if someone is attacking my network: Hello, I was wondering if it's possible for attackers to cling to your network and maybe even configuring routers settings so that they can silently see what your'e doing, and can I check for that? For example if you entered some dubious websites. My internet is not...