Windows 10: How to disconnect iPhone from computer?

Discus and support How to disconnect iPhone from computer? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to disconnect my iPhone from the Photo App on my laptop. This app always receives photos from my phone and I’d like to stop it but I don’t know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chuck Mendoza, Dec 25, 2018.

1. How to disconnect iPhone from computer?

I want to disconnect my iPhone from the Photo App on my laptop. This app always receives photos from my phone and I’d like to stop it but I don’t know how.

:)

Chuck Mendoza, Dec 25, 2018

2. iPhone 4s usb connection-disconnection error

Hi Kiran Kishore

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately I don't see any iPhone driver in USB list in device manager.

Please guide further.

Regards

Mukhtar Ali

Dr.MukhtarAli, Dec 25, 2018
  3. iPhone 4s usb connection-disconnection error

Hi Mukhtar,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Have you tried to connect the IPhone to the other USB ports?

• Is there any IPhone related drivers in Device manager?

• Is your system up to date?

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to Uninstall and Reinstall Universal Serial Bus Driversthrough the device manager and check if it helps.

Uninstall Universal Serial Bus drivers.

Please follow the steps given here to uninstall and then reinstall the Display drivers.

1) Press Windows +X keys on the keyboard.

2) Select Device Manager.

3) Find and double-click Universal Serial Bus.

4) Right-click the IPhone device drivers, and click Uninstall.

5) Follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall the drivers.

6) After the uninstallation is complete, reconnect the IPhone and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Dec 25, 2018
  4. How to disconnect iPhone from computer?

connecting iphone

1. Are you using an original Apple cable to connect to the iPhone from the computer?
    2. Have you tried multiple USB ports?
    3. iPhone ____? Which one?
    4. Does it connect to other computers?
    5. Windows 8.1 _______ edition, 32-bit or 64-bit?
    6. Have you gone thru
      Apple's troubleshooting steps
      ?

Shenan Stanley, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

How to disconnect iPhone from computer?

1. How to disconnect iPhone from computer? - Similar Threads - disconnect iPhone computer

2. iPhone rapidly connects and disconnects from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone rapidly connects and disconnects from PC: I have a custom-built PC with a PCI-E wireless Bluetooth/Wifi adapter the wifi works fine. I have a 5600x and 6700xt, and a Asus Tuf Gaming B550 plus motherboard in case that's relevant. My iPhone 8 which has the latest update keeps rapidly connecting and disconnecting to my...
  3. iPhone rapidly connects and disconnects from PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iPhone rapidly connects and disconnects from PC: I have a custom-built PC with a PCI-E wireless Bluetooth/Wifi adapter the wifi works fine. I have a 5600x and 6700xt, and a Asus Tuf Gaming B550 plus motherboard in case that's relevant. My iPhone 8 which has the latest update keeps rapidly connecting and disconnecting to my...
  4. How to disconnect another computer from home network

How to disconnect another computer from home network: I can't seem to find a good answer to this; maybe I am not using good search terms.I have two laptops at home. Both are connected to the modem/router by ethernet. On Laptop A, I can see a Laptop B icon under Network at the bottom of the Navigation Pane in any folder. When...
  5. Transferring videos from iPhone to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring videos from iPhone to computer: Hi Kevin,I just followed TikTok your instructions to transfer videos from iPhone to my PC by creating a Transfer folder and all. Everything works fine however when I open the videos on my PC it doesn’t play the video instead opening as mp3 version. No video only audio. Can...
  6. Transferring videos from iPhone to computer

Transferring videos from iPhone to computer: Hi Kevin,I just followed TikTok your instructions to transfer videos from iPhone to my PC by creating a Transfer folder and all. Everything works fine however when I open the videos on my PC it doesn’t play the video instead opening as mp3 version. No video only audio. Can...
  7. Computer disconnects from the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer disconnects from the internet: Hello, I have been having issues where multiple times a day, for multiple days now, my computer will randomly disconnect from the WiFi. All other devices at my house stay connected, but my laptop would say no Internet. A few seconds go back and the computer automatically...
  8. transfer audio from Iphone to computer

transfer audio from Iphone to computer: i need help on how to transfer audio material from my Iphone to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-audio-from-iphone-to-computer/6d053247-da9a-4fdc-8550-528dcb38509f
  9. iPhone or Android phone keeps disconnecting from Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    iPhone or Android phone keeps disconnecting from Windows PC: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When the connection from your iPhone or Android phone to your Windows PC is not complete, it gets disconnected after a few attempts. Also, you might notice that the device keeps connecting and disconnecting now and then. If you have [...] This post iPhone or...
  10. Computer disconnects from Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer disconnects from Wifi: My computer disconnects from the wifi and wont connect again until I restart it no matter what I do. This happens randomly, however it comes in phases where it happens sooner or later after startup. PS dont tell me to reset my network settings or basic stuff like that, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disconnect iphone from computer

2. disconnect iphone from pc

3. how to disconnect phone from pc

4. disconnect phone from computer,
  5. disconnect iphone from windows 10,
  6. disconnect my phone from computer,
  7. disconnect phone from pc,
  8. how to disconnect iphone from windows 10,
  9. how to disconnect iphone from pc,
  10. disconnect phone app,
  11. unlink phone from pc,