Windows 10: How to display all logins on lock screen AD Azure and local users

Discus and support How to display all logins on lock screen AD Azure and local users in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! It is necessary to display all users on the user lock screen: connected via Azure AD 1 user And the local user of this computer. 3 users Using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vlas Knyazev, Mar 23, 2020.

1. How to display all logins on lock screen AD Azure and local users

Hello!
    It is necessary to display all users on the user lock screen: connected via Azure AD 1 user
    And the local user of this computer. 3 users

Using Group Policies attached an image, it was possible to configure the display of both the local user and the AD user on the lock screen only if the local account is logged in.
    How to display users without logging into windows?
    How to display all logins on lock screen AD Azure and local users ca402900-f3a8-40ff-95de-d88b4a67542a?upload=true.png How to display all logins on lock screen AD Azure and local users b5340e45-9f45-4a1e-af08-76648ef0dec0?upload=true.png

:)

Vlas Knyazev, Mar 23, 2020

2. Unable to disconnect from Azure AD after account login issues

Been having an issue with one of our systems that is Azure AD joined, we seem to be experiencing the issue with accounts claiming that the password is incorrect. We are running and Insider Preview build (18346.19h1) on this system, so know to expect a couple
    of issues, but wanted to get others thoughts on it before we reload the system.

Steps taken so far are:

• try other Azure Users, same error
    • create and login with a local account
    • disconnect and reconnect to Azure AD
    One of the issues being that we cannot disconnect the system. The disconnect button warns of the consequences, then proceeds to do nothing.

Any other troubleshooting steps to try or is it time to wipe and reload?

richardthompson21, Mar 23, 2020
  3. unable to login in windows 10 with 'Azure AD' after updates

Hello,

In my company (IBM),

My problem's unable to login in windows 10 with 'Azure AD' after updates i don't see the email and pin for the user on computer it's seems like remove.

Last 3-4 monthes i looking in google search on this issue and i find how to solved this issue, now i have same issue.

I remember on solved step by step:

1. login with local account (like adminstrator).

2. and than create new local user account (like test)

3. login with new local user (test)

4. click on settings - account - remove the acount 'Azure AD'

5. restart your computer and login with local user account (test)

6. join to 'Azure AD' with detalis for user account

7. and welcome back.

i don't find now in forum and etc...

i apprise you if you help me.

thanks and regards,

Adir B.j

AdirJoseph, Mar 23, 2020
  4. MrPaulK Win User

How to display all logins on lock screen AD Azure and local users

Office 365/Azure AD login to Windows 10-account doesn't persist across signouts/restarts

I've setup Windows 10 by joining it to an Azure AD/Office 365 account and signed into Windows 10 with the Azure AD/O365 account. The problem is when an additional account is added to the machine (a Microsoft Account/Live/Consumer), the Azure AD/Office 365
    user account doesn't show on the lockscreen. The accounts tied to a Microsoft Account Consumer ID are listed, but the Azure AD user account can only be logged into by clicking "Other User" and typing the full email and password. It remains on the lock screen
    until the user signs out or restarts the machine.

My employees hate typing their full work email and password in every time they sign into their machine and I want them to be able to use their PIN/Windows Hello to login to Windows 10. What can I do?

MrPaulK, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

How to display all logins on lock screen AD Azure and local users

1. How to display all logins on lock screen AD Azure and local users - Similar Threads - display logins lock

2. How to remove an Azure Login on Windows and replace with Local User Login?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove an Azure Login on Windows and replace with Local User Login?: I setup a new computer.I was forced to use a Windows ID to setup the computer so I used my work Exchange email.Now the computer is setup, but for some reason the computer is linked to some Azure ID which I have no idea what that is.I do not want my computer to be locked via...
  3. How to remove an Azure Login on Windows and replace with Local User Login?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove an Azure Login on Windows and replace with Local User Login?: I setup a new computer.I was forced to use a Windows ID to setup the computer so I used my work Exchange email.Now the computer is setup, but for some reason the computer is linked to some Azure ID which I have no idea what that is.I do not want my computer to be locked via...
  4. Windows Local User Account vs Azure AD Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Local User Account vs Azure AD Account: Hi All,When we apply Password Policy in Intune for Azure Ad Account to Login to Window Computers, Does the policy applies to Local user Account as well ?For Example: When creating Windows device compliance Policy we have option to Password expiration days, if we apply this...
  5. Windows Local User Account vs Azure AD Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Local User Account vs Azure AD Account: Hi All,When we apply Password Policy in Intune for Azure Ad Account to Login to Window Computers, Does the policy applies to Local user Account as well ?For Example: When creating Windows device compliance Policy we have option to Password expiration days, if we apply this...
  6. Login using Azure AD account instead of local account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login using Azure AD account instead of local account: Hi!I am trying to find the recommended way to go from using a local account to a Azure AD account for log-in on Windows 10. I have a computer with a local admin account. I used this to create a work account. It seems to go well and I can find the computer listed in Azure AD...
  7. Login using Azure AD account instead of local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login using Azure AD account instead of local account: Hi!I am trying to find the recommended way to go from using a local account to a Azure AD account for log-in on Windows 10. I have a computer with a local admin account. I used this to create a work account. It seems to go well and I can find the computer listed in Azure AD...
  8. Login using Azure AD account instead of local account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Azure AD Account Locked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Azure AD Account Locked: Hi everyone, We are using Azure AD DS. One of the user accounts got locked today wrong password attempts by the user. The password was reset from the Azure Portal. But it still says the account is locked when trying to login to Windows. Is there anyway to unlock the user...
  10. How to display multiple local user accounts at login screen?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to display multiple local user accounts at login screen?: Hello, My laptop is joined to a domain. In addition I created a number of local user accounts. I would like that all local accounts always appear every time I start the computer. Now only the last account logged in shows up, together with the 'Other' option. Kind...