Windows 10: How to display full URL in Edge?

Discus and support How to display full URL in Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have disabled 2 flags, but it seems to work only on some webpages, not on http? Code: #edge-omnibox-ui-hide-steady-state-url-scheme... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by TairikuOkami, May 4, 2021.

1. How to display full URL in Edge?

I have disabled 2 flags, but it seems to work only on some webpages, not on http? Code: #edge-omnibox-ui-hide-steady-state-url-scheme #edge-omnibox-ui-hide-steady-state-url-trivial-subdomains The problem is that I block port 80, so I need to add "s" to open it. HTTPS redirect does not work.

:)

TairikuOkami, May 4, 2021

2. Microsoft Edge Display

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue is might be related to display drivers.

I suggest you to update your display adapter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R key on the keyboard.

• Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

• Expand the Display adapter.

• Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.
    For more information, you can also refer to the below link:

Microsoft Edge help & learning - Microsoft Support

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, May 5, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 5, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

How to display full URL in Edge?

Gmail.com buttons display incorrectly in Edge

We suggest that you clear cache and cookies from the Microsoft Edge browser by following these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge and click 3 horizontal dots at the upper right hand corner of the screen.
    • Click Settings and select Choose what to do under Clear browsing data.
    • Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and click
      Clear
    • Close the browser and try to open it again.

Keeps us posted with the outcome and if you need additional assistance.

Rose Cal, May 5, 2021
Thema:

How to display full URL in Edge?

1. How to display full URL in Edge? - Similar Threads - display full URL

2. Pasting URLs into Mail App for Windows 10 but show full URL hyperlinked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pasting URLs into Mail App for Windows 10 but show full URL hyperlinked: By default, when I paste a website's URL copied from the browser address bar to a Mail app message, it will hyperlink the URL make it clickable but change its text to the title of the webpage... this can be a problem for someone not sure of what the link is actually for if...
  3. How do I add trusted url to edge security

in Browsers and Email
    How do I add trusted url to edge security: Need to know how to add trusted url to edge security. 154288
  4. Win 10 Host File and Full URL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 Host File and Full URL: hi, I was just reading about your host blocks and followed the directions to a T. but, I'm still having issues even after clearing DNS cache. So, if I try and block https://signup.mathmedia.net that pops up from another webpage it changes its full URL after ".net" each time....
  5. Edge open URL in new Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge open URL in new Windows: Edge is not currently our default browser due to multiple incompatibilities with various applications. Some sites must open in Chrome for proper functionality. For sites that are Edge compatible we would like to create shortcuts to launch those web apps in a new Edge...
  6. Edge - Not Smooth URL SearchBar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Not Smooth URL SearchBar: This is an odd one, and a minor gripe, so please bear with me. As of yesterday when I click the URL searchbar (at the top) the transition to "most popular" and "log" happens in two chunks without a smooth scroll. The best way to describe this is if you click the "..."...
  7. EDGE opens a URL and then redirects to a different URL

in Browsers and Email
    EDGE opens a URL and then redirects to a different URL: When I put in Anadarko High School Class Of 1959, Anadarko, OK the page opens for a second and then is redirected to Welcome. This does not happen in Firefox, it opens the anadarko59 site and stays there. As far as I know, the anadarko59 URL is the only one this happens to...
  8. Twitter links now opening in Edge, but Edge not finding the URL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Twitter links now opening in Edge, but Edge not finding the URL: Starting a few days ago, when I click on a twitter link in e-mail, the Edge browser opens and displays the message, " Sorry, that page doesn't exist! Why not try a search to find something else? Chrome is my default browser - just checked - and I want to keep it that way....
  9. Dragging an URL form Edge to the Desktop

in Browsers and Email
    Dragging an URL form Edge to the Desktop: Is it possible to drag URL's from Edge to the desktop? I got very used to doing this under Firefox and found it handy. Thank you. 100390
  10. Edge fullscreen - Mouse Over a link shows link URL on another display*

in Browsers and Email
    Edge fullscreen - Mouse Over a link shows link URL on another display*: Had difficulties to find a descriptive title for this. A screenshot: [img] Screenshot above shows approximately this area of my displays #1 & #3: [img] Edge is full screen. Any content that other browsers would show in status bar which Edge doesn't have, like...