Windows 10: How to display image over top video in photos?

Discus and support How to display image over top video in photos? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I use Windows Photos to edit my videos and I want to add an image over top a clip, like with the clip still running but the image is displayed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RealKirbo, Sep 24, 2020.

1. How to display image over top video in photos?

So I use Windows Photos to edit my videos and I want to add an image over top a clip, like with the clip still running but the image is displayed overtop of it for a few seconds, is this even possible, also is there any other free video editors like photos that have these kind of features and the low export time of videos?

submitted by /u/RealKirbo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RealKirbo, Sep 24, 2020

2. UNABLE TO OPEN IMAGES AND VIDEOS

Hi,

Have you tried performing the troubleshooting steps listed in the article given by
    Robert Caw? It was posted above.

As a workaround, you may try these steps:

• Right-click the photo or video.
    • You'll see a pop-up box, choose Open With.
    • Then choose Paint or Photos to open an image.

(There are also options to open videos when you click Open With.)

We look forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Sep 25, 2020
  3. mrpjs Win User
    video and photo thumbnail not displaying

I can open photos and videos but it doesn't display the image/video on the thumbnail which is frustrating as I want to send some photos to someone but have to click on each image and open it to view it, same applies to videos, help!

mrpjs, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

How to display image over top video in photos?

Online video doesn't display

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to use Microsoft Edge browser to play online videos.

If you still face issues, I suggest you to follow the steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge browser and click on the
      Hub icon
      (three horizontal lines at top bar) and then click on
      Settings.
    • Now, click on View advanced settings.
    • Make sure you turn ON the option that says "Use Adobe Flash Player" and check with the issue.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

How to display image over top video in photos?

1. How to display image over top video in photos? - Similar Threads - display image top

2. display of photo image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    display of photo image: I have catalogued my stamp collection on the Microsoft 10 operating system with the 365 upgrade.This involves capturing an image of each stamp. Most of the bmp files show the stamp image however a few of the bmp files simply show the photo symbol and not the image. Is there a...
  3. Need help with Microsoft Photos - video + photo on top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with Microsoft Photos - video + photo on top: I am creating videos using the Photos app. I want to put a watermark over the entire video. I have it as a PNG file. How do I overlay the PNG on top of the video? Thanks!...
  4. How do I overlay a photo on top of a video with the built in video editor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I overlay a photo on top of a video with the built in video editor?: Exactly what the title says. How do I overlay a photo on top of a video with the built in video editor? submitted by /u/chungus_is_gay [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ho5z72/how_do_i_overlay_a_photo_on_top_of_a_video_with/
  5. problem photos images not displaying

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem photos images not displaying: Windows 10 Hi All my photos/pictures open with Windows Live Photo Gallery I have change default but still same Recently not all images are being displayed how can I rectify this please [ATTACH] Thank you Mr Soft...
  6. "Sorry, there is no preview...." displaying over image in preview and then printing over image.

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Sorry, there is no preview...." displaying over image in preview and then printing over image.: Ok, I've run out of ideas. My parents get a splash overprinted both in preview and the resulting print described basically above. This is when printing from Edge on a web based email. I have already tried another browser so it is not that. Ideas? They can print without this...
  7. How to always display Images as Large icons, and always display Image Dimension on mouse over ?

How to always display Images as Large icons, and always display Image Dimension on mouse over ?: Hello, I am using Windows 10. When using Explorer for Images, I would like two things : - always display Images as "Large icons" - on such Large icons mouse over, always display Image Dimension I managed to make such display temporarily, but I did not manage to keep it as...
  8. How to curate images displayed in the Win 10 Photos App

How to curate images displayed in the Win 10 Photos App: Is there a way to selectively include images from my local disk? The Photos app is displaying every image stored in three specific folders on my local drive. Most of the images Photos is displaying are documents I've scanned. The screen saver displays these documents when...
  9. video and photo thumbnail not displaying

video and photo thumbnail not displaying: I can open photos and videos but it doesn't display the image/video on the thumbnail which is frustrating as I want to send some photos to someone but have to click on each image and open it to view it, same applies to videos, help!...
  10. Photos App Displays Images with Grey Borders

Photos App Displays Images with Grey Borders: The Photos App has started to display photos with a grey border around them when not in full screen mode. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-displays-images-with-grey-borders/cebc355e-5c1b-4a0e-8828-f74df282903c