Windows 10: How to display not change the current Windows 10 default font and font size ?

Discus and support How to display not change the current Windows 10 default font and font size ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 home Version 2004 OS Build 19041.388 No issues at all, everything works great. Is there a way for me to "see", what my laptops windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nick, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Nick Win User

How to display not change the current Windows 10 default font and font size ?

Windows 10 home

Version 2004 OS Build 19041.388

No issues at all, everything works great.

Is there a way for me to "see", what my laptops windows 10 default font name and font size currently is set to ?

I have found plenty of advice on the Internet on how to "change" the default font.

But I don't want to change anything, I only want to "see" what it is.

Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

:)

2. How to change font size in Windows 10 and set them to default?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As your concern is about changing the font size, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you referring to font size in Windows operating system/ with in the Windows Live Mail?
    • Have you installed any fonts on your device?

If you are referring to font size in Windows operating system, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Steps to restore the default font settings.

• Press Windows key, type font and select
      Change Font Settings
    • Click on Restore default font settings.
    • Sign-out from the current user account and re-sign in and check if it helps.

Step 2: Change the font settings

• Press Windows key, type font and select View fonts installed.
    • Click on Change font size in the left pane.
    • Under Change the text only, click on the drop down arrow choose the appropriate option and change the size you wish to and click on
      Apply.

If you are referring to Windows Live Mail, I would like to inform that it is by design you cannot change the font settings to default on Windows Live Mail. Instead, you can choose appropriate font size and fonts while typing the mail.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 17, 2020
  3. windows 10 display font size

how to change font display size for windows 10 running on bootcamp.

the default is 300%, wants to change to another size.

tried turning off and re-login, but not able to change.

anyway or steps that i can do that? please advise

kenny go (kenny.go), Jul 17, 2020
  4. How to display not change the current Windows 10 default font and font size ?

Changing Default Font & Size In 'Mail For Windows 10' - Not 'Outlook'???

Is it possible to change the default font and size in 'Mail for Windows 10'. I have to change it to my preference for every send. It is currently set in Calibri 11 point...requires two steps to change font and size...irritating! Thanks, CRB

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

Casey RobertBaldwin, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

How to display not change the current Windows 10 default font and font size ?

1. How to display not change the current Windows 10 default font and font size ? - Similar Threads - display change current

2. Display Font Size Changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Font Size Changed: Hi, Last week I started up my Surface laptop Studio and the Font Size has changed. Everything is huge and I do not like it. Could somebody please assist me with resolving this issue? I went into the display settings several of times and still cannot figure it out. R/SAndy...
  3. Display Font Size Changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Font Size Changed: Hi, Last week I started up my Surface laptop Studio and the Font Size has changed. Everything is huge and I do not like it. Could somebody please assist me with resolving this issue? I went into the display settings several of times and still cannot figure it out. R/SAndy...
  4. Changing font and font size for emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing font and font size for emails: Chatted with an agent and his advice got me nowhere, Does anyone out there know how to change font and font size for Windows 10, Windows mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-and-font-size-for-emails/9dc32edd-81ac-41d9-b62d-6bf5401b7b81
  5. Default display font

Default display font: My default font in most application is not what it has been for ages. It changed, on its own, after an update from Microsoft, about 3 days ago and I cannot get it to change to a more pleasant, easy to read, font using the control panel or the settings menu. I can change the...
  6. change the font size for all display

change the font size for all display: Would someone please tell me how to increase the size of the font for displaying on my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-font-size-for-all-display/d9409518-186e-4da3-8566-0bf0f0c24759
  7. Changing font and font size on desktop

Changing font and font size on desktop: How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-and-font-size-on-desktop/76529b09-798a-4dc6-bfba-eca382f2a8d4
  8. Change default font size in Windows 10

Change default font size in Windows 10: How do I change the font size in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-default-font-size-in-windows-10/e644cabf-1c1a-40b4-8c7a-dadc6abe5595
  9. How To Change Font Size?

How To Change Font Size?: I just installed the most recent update for Windows 10 and I've noticed that my fonts in Windows 10 and my apps are smaller. Even in apps like Chrome and Firefox my fonts are smaller. How can I increase the size of my fonts? Thank you. 81749
  10. Change default font size in Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Change default font size in Mail: May have been asked before..but any solution? Thanks 94510