Windows 10: How to display OEM information on settings » update and security » about

Discus and support How to display OEM information on settings » update and security » about in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi.I reinstalled Windows 10 because I changed the ram from 4 to 8 GB.I want to display OEM information on settings » update and security » aboutIf it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SUJAY GIRITHARAN, Jun 2, 2021.

1. How to display OEM information on settings » update and security » about

Hi.I reinstalled Windows 10 because I changed the ram from 4 to 8 GB.I want to display OEM information on settings » update and security » aboutIf it is not possible, I will need to downgrade to Windows 10 Version 1909 or 2004 and go to control panel and edit system information strings using registry editor.Is there any way I can do it in 21h1 in setting because system information moved to settings in 20h2Please post a reply.

:)

SUJAY GIRITHARAN, Jun 2, 2021

2. Windows Security Screen shutdown/restart with GPO

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I will certainly help you with this.

Are you on domain computer?

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: Try to change the group policy settings.

• Press Windows key+R.

• Type gpedit.msc and press enter.

• Expand the security settings.

• Click on security options.

• On the right pane, double click on Interactive logon: display user information when the session is locked.

• Under local security setting tab, change the dropdown to do not display user information.

• Under the same section,
      double-click on Interactive logon: Do not display last user name.

• Under security setting tab, click on enabled and click on apply.

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Jun 2, 2021
  3. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 2, 2021
  4. John Ado Win User

How to display OEM information on settings » update and security » about

OEM information not showing up

Hi,

If you are referring to the System Information from Settings, let's edit the registry settings and re-add the values for OEM information. Take note of the information that are being displayed in Registry Editor. Then delete everything except the default.
    Check out this
    link
    for a guide.

Back up your registry settings before proceeding to the steps. Follow these steps

here

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

John Ado, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

How to display OEM information on settings » update and security » about

1. How to display OEM information on settings » update and security » about - Similar Threads - display OEM information

2. Information about DNS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Information about DNS.: To,Microsoft CommunityHey Friend, this is Gavin Mathos here & using Windows 11 Version 22H2 OS.I would like to is it better to use ISP's default DNS or is it better to use 3rd Party DNS for getting Faster Internet Speeds. Which 3rd Part DNS is good to use I.e. Microsoft DNS...
  3. Information about DNS.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Information about DNS.: To,Microsoft CommunityHey Friend, this is Gavin Mathos here & using Windows 11 Version 22H2 OS.I would like to is it better to use ISP's default DNS or is it better to use 3rd Party DNS for getting Faster Internet Speeds. Which 3rd Part DNS is good to use I.e. Microsoft DNS...
  4. How to display pictures information on windows?

How to display pictures information on windows?: In File Explorer when you select an image, it tells you how many items in that folder and the size of the image whether it’s in kb, mb or whatever the case is. on the bottom left corner. My question is, is there a way to display the dimensions there as well?...
  5. How can I correct the erroneous system information displayed by Settings>System>About?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I correct the erroneous system information displayed by Settings>System>About?: My HP Spectre laptop running a retail license of Windows 10 Pro recently died. I replaced it with an LG gram laptop which came with Windows 10 Home pre-installed. Since I used Macrium Reflect to back up the HP PCs Windows 10 Pro system image, I also used Macrium to redeploy...
  6. How can I correct the erroneous system information displayed by Settings>System>About?

How can I correct the erroneous system information displayed by Settings>System>About?: My HP Spectre laptop running a retail license of Windows 10 Pro recently died. I replaced it with an LG gram laptop which came with Windows 10 Home pre-installed. Since I used Macrium Reflect to back up the HP PCs Windows 10 Pro system image, I also used Macrium to redeploy...
  7. How can I correct the erroneous system information displayed by Settings>System>About?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Security Information

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Information: I have added my phone number to the security information of my Microsoft account. I know that the information must change within 30 days. Previously I added my email address as a security information. I want both my phone number and email address to be kept as a security...
  9. How/where can I check for information about a Security Update? Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How/where can I check for information about a Security Update? Windows 10: I'm having lots and lots of problems at the moment - see my post today in the Bugs & Platform Errors Jan 2020 thread here...
  10. update security information

in Windows 10 Customization
    update security information: it is 30 days since I updated my security information. how do I get it updated. I'm trying to use Microsoft excel. I need to update my information. Who do I talk to about this?...