Windows 10: How to display only one desktop in three monitor setup?

Discus and support How to display only one desktop in three monitor setup? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to display only second or third monitor in three monitor setup? I've verified this issue on second device - same, missing options. There's no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by donlonger, Apr 22, 2021.

1. donlonger Win User

How to display only one desktop in three monitor setup?

How to display only second or third monitor in three monitor setup?

I've verified this issue on second device - same, missing options. There's no issue in two monitor setup - i can display only on 1, and only on 2. As soon as I'm plugging in third monitor options for displaying only on one are missing. Option only shows up if i Duplicate it to 1 and 2 or 2 and 3, but it doesn't work with an error that setting can't be applied.

How to display only one desktop in three monitor setup? a79051d1-d74c-48c9-a394-32eb85af5e57?upload=true.jpg

:)

donlonger, Apr 22, 2021

2. Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Andre for Directly, Apr 22, 2021
  4. How to display only one desktop in three monitor setup?

Taskbar displaying in an incorrect position when using scaling on a dual monitor setup

Hi Jav,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the display on dual monitor. Do not worry will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the make and model of your device?

This issue might have occurred due to display drivers. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the display drivers and check if the issue persists.

Steps to Update Graphics Driver.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Also, check if the issue persists on 100% screen resolution as well.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

How to display only one desktop in three monitor setup?

1. How to display only one desktop in three monitor setup? - Similar Threads - display desktop three

2. Nightlight only working on one of three monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nightlight only working on one of three monitors: Hello,I have tried to switch from f.lux to Windows nightlight, as f.lux causes some issues for me. However when I turn on Windows Nightlight, it only affects one monitor. The monitor it works on is plugged in via DVI, the others are HDMI and DP.I already tried deleting the...
  3. Nightlight only working on one of three monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nightlight only working on one of three monitors: Hello,I have tried to switch from f.lux to Windows nightlight, as f.lux causes some issues for me. However when I turn on Windows Nightlight, it only affects one monitor. The monitor it works on is plugged in via DVI, the others are HDMI and DP.I already tried deleting the...
  4. Nightlight only working on one of three monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup?

How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup?: How to display only first or third monitor in three monitor setup? I've verified this issue on second device - same, missing options. There's no issue in two monitor setup - i can display only on 1, and only on 2. As soon as i plugging in third monitor options for...
  6. Three monitor setup

Three monitor setup: I have an Intel NUC with two monitors connected and a third connection to a large screen smart TV. The two stand alone monitors are recognized as monitor 1 and monitor 2. The smart TV is monitor 3. I would like to extend monitor 1 to both monitor 2 and 3. IE: I need...
  7. How to display desktop on three monitors simultaneously in Windows 10?

How to display desktop on three monitors simultaneously in Windows 10?: I have a new installation of windows 10 on my HPTC. I want to mirror the desktop on three monitors simultaneously and not that I think this is the limiting factor, but one connected VGA, one connected HDMI, and the third wirelessly, using Miracast I note that Windows 10...
  8. Three Monitor Setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Three Monitor Setup: Unable to setup three screen setup I'm following the precise steps given withinside the manual the usage of an VGA and HDMI. Tried maximum of the mixture feasible nevertheless no result....
  9. Three monitor setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Three monitor setup: I'm trying to set up 2 additional monitors connected to my HP pavilion. I have one connected directly through an HDMI cord and the HDMI port. My second additional monitor is connected through a usb type c -> HDMI adapter. The screen that is set up through the adapter is not...
  10. Make Taskbar Display On Only One Monitor in Dual Monitor Setup

in Windows 10 Support
    Make Taskbar Display On Only One Monitor in Dual Monitor Setup: I have dual monitors. The Taskbar appears on both monitors (top, bottom, right or left, as specified). Is there a way to have the Taskbar appear only on one monitor? 76699