Windows 10: How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup?

Discus and support How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to display only first or third monitor in three monitor setup? I've verified this issue on second device - same, missing options. There's no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LMichal, Apr 22, 2021.

1. LMichal Win User

How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup?

How to display only first or third monitor in three monitor setup?

I've verified this issue on second device - same, missing options. There's no issue in two monitor setup - i can display only on 1, and only on 2. As soon as i plugging in third monitor options for displaying only on one are missing. Option only shows up if i Duplicate it to 1 and 2 or 2 and 3, but can't be applied with an error with yellow font.

How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup? a79051d1-d74c-48c9-a394-32eb85af5e57?upload=true.jpg

:)

LMichal, Apr 22, 2021

2. Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Andre for Directly, Apr 22, 2021
  4. How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup?

Multiple Monitor Setup Question

Hi,

Changing the monitor to be the main display is one of the possible ways to resolve your concern. We need to set the monitor you prefer to be the main display thru Settings app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click System.
    • Click Display in the left pane.
    • Click Identity to know monitor number you wish to set as the main display.
    • Select the monitor number, then click the Make this my main display check box.
    • Click Apply.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup?

1. How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup? - Similar Threads - display three monitor

2. Nightlight only working on one of three monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nightlight only working on one of three monitors: Hello,I have tried to switch from f.lux to Windows nightlight, as f.lux causes some issues for me. However when I turn on Windows Nightlight, it only affects one monitor. The monitor it works on is plugged in via DVI, the others are HDMI and DP.I already tried deleting the...
  3. Nightlight only working on one of three monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nightlight only working on one of three monitors: Hello,I have tried to switch from f.lux to Windows nightlight, as f.lux causes some issues for me. However when I turn on Windows Nightlight, it only affects one monitor. The monitor it works on is plugged in via DVI, the others are HDMI and DP.I already tried deleting the...
  4. Nightlight only working on one of three monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to display only one desktop in three monitor setup?

How to display only one desktop in three monitor setup?: How to display only second or third monitor in three monitor setup? I've verified this issue on second device - same, missing options. There's no issue in two monitor setup - i can display only on 1, and only on 2. As soon as I'm plugging in third monitor options for...
  6. Three monitor setup

Three monitor setup: I have an Intel NUC with two monitors connected and a third connection to a large screen smart TV. The two stand alone monitors are recognized as monitor 1 and monitor 2. The smart TV is monitor 3. I would like to extend monitor 1 to both monitor 2 and 3. IE: I need...
  7. Three monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Three monitors: I am trying to connect two external "monitors" an old Vizio TV and an old Dell monitor to my laptop Windows 10 for a total of three monitors. The TV is connected to the laptop's HDMI port via an HDMI cable and the monitor is connected to the laptop's USB port via a VGA cable...
  8. Three Monitor Setup

Three Monitor Setup: Unable to setup three screen setup I'm following the precise steps given withinside the manual the usage of an VGA and HDMI. Tried maximum of the mixture feasible nevertheless no result....
  9. Three Monitor/Display Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Three Monitor/Display Issue: I hooked up a 3rd monitor and would like the arrangement to be #3 up top, #1 bottom left, and #2 bottom right. When I arrange the monitors in this layout under display options then click “apply” the arrangement reverts back to #1, #3, and #2 from left to right all on the same...
  10. Three monitor setup

Three monitor setup: I'm trying to set up 2 additional monitors connected to my HP pavilion. I have one connected directly through an HDMI cord and the HDMI port. My second additional monitor is connected through a usb type c -> HDMI adapter. The screen that is set up through the adapter is not...