Windows 10: How to display the system time on the desktop

Discus and support How to display the system time on the desktop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm troubleshooting an issue with a product that enhances the appearance and management of the desktop. For document purposes, I'd like to display the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SweetTasha, Dec 2, 2022.

1. How to display the system time on the desktop

I'm troubleshooting an issue with a product that enhances the appearance and management of the desktop. For document purposes, I'd like to display the system time on the desktop, to document the sequence of events. I looked at the Windows Clock app. It doesn't seem to offer any option for that Coincidentally, it does bring WMP to it's knees and rewinds the CD I was playing until a moment ago.Is there another way?Thanks.SweetTasha

:)

SweetTasha, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

How to display the system time on the desktop

1. How to display the system time on the desktop - Similar Threads - display system desktop

2. How to display the system time on the desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to display the system time on the desktop: I'm troubleshooting an issue with a product that enhances the appearance and management of the desktop. For document purposes, I'd like to display the system time on the desktop, to document the sequence of events. I looked at the Windows Clock app. It doesn't seem to offer...
  3. Delayed Desktop Display Time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delayed Desktop Display Time: My Desktop Windows 10 was running smoothly, until recently something happened, that it takes 5-6 minutes for the display to come up and then everything runs like normal. Previously the display would come within seconds. Please advise how to resolve this situation....
  4. Delayed Desktop Display Time

Delayed Desktop Display Time: My Desktop Windows 10 was running smoothly, until recently something happened, that it takes 5-6 minutes for the display to come up and then everything runs like normal. Previously the display would come within seconds. Please advise how to resolve this situation....
  5. Time display

Time display: when I start up, the time and date in the bottom right corner shows when I last shut down. I can sync my clock but once I shutdown it does not continue to run until I sync again....
  6. Time and weather display onWindows 10 desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time and weather display onWindows 10 desktop: How can I display time and temperature on the desktop? I used to be able to do this on my old pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-and-weather-display-onwindows-10-desktop/8f61ebe4-64a3-4e50-ae71-9bd106a690d8
  7. Time to display list of operating systems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Time to display list of operating systems: This setting keep reverting itself back to the default 10 seconds. Can something be done? [img] ________________________ Windows 1803 123976
  8. Desktop Display

Desktop Display: I accidently laid my arm on the bottom rows of my laptop and the picture is now 90 degrees from upright. How do I get the picture back upright? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-display/8b7149af-10cb-4a53-a8b2-8b4fe2ce336f
  9. Displaying the time and date on my desktop taskbar

Displaying the time and date on my desktop taskbar: I used to be able to see the time and date on the taskbar at the bottom of my desktop but today it is not there. How can I reset this to display please? It shows volume, etc. but no date and time....
  10. Desktop display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop display: Background color changed from white to black following forced update and now outlook and web pages have black backgrounds. How do I restore original setting?...