Windows 10: How to display third monitor. .

Discus and support How to display third monitor. . in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All three monitors work, but can only display two at a time. Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Suzzy61, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Suzzy61 Win User

How to display third monitor. .

All three monitors work, but can only display two at a time.

Thanks!

:)

Suzzy61, Aug 15, 2019

2. No display on monitor when TV set as primary display

Issue solved

Removed DVI/HDMI cable from computer and monitor

Step 1: Check if the VGA monitor cable is defective.

1. Turn off computer
    2. Connect the monitor VGA cable from the monitor to the VGA port on the computer
    3. Turn on computer, VGA monitor cable is good.

Step 2: Tun off computer
    1. Connect HDMI Cable to HDMI port and TV
    2. Turn on computer and TV, there is no monitor black screen
    3. Click on the Windows logo, select the Settings icon , and then select

System. Under Display there are two squares, labeled 1 and 2

D Click on Advanced Display Settings:

Display information: Display 1- Monitor Display 2 -TV

E Right-click the Speakers icon in
      the taskbar, select Sound, click on Playback devices,

a s tv screen with my brand shows
      AMD High Definition Audio Device ready.

F. Problem solved

Cause of the problem: Defective VGA port on the Syba VGA HD15+ 3.5 Audio to HDMI converter

Rooben Kajima, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    monitor display size

Hi Kathy,

This issue with monitor display can be caused by screen resolution problems.

As an initial troubleshooting step, try changing the screen resolution by following the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop screen.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click Display.
    • Under Resolution, click on the drop-down menu and change the screen resolution.

Note: You can select the most recommended resolution (1920 x 1080) if applicable and see if the issue will persist.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Arjay Dom, Aug 15, 2019
  4. damtachoa Win User

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

1. How to display third monitor. . - Similar Threads - display third monitor

2. Windows 11 detects but will not display a third monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 detects but will not display a third monitor: I have three monitors Samsung Odyssey 28in 4K running off of RTX 4080. All of the monitors work independently. However, Windows will only display to two at a time. When a third one is plugged in, it will detect the monitor and a small icon signifying the port will pop on the...
  3. Windows 11 detects but will not display a third monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 detects but will not display a third monitor: I have three monitors Samsung Odyssey 28in 4K running off of RTX 4080. All of the monitors work independently. However, Windows will only display to two at a time. When a third one is plugged in, it will detect the monitor and a small icon signifying the port will pop on the...
  4. Added third monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Added third monitor: I just add a third monitor to my setup. I cannot adjust the resolution on this one to match the other two. They are 1920 - 1080. Thus one will not adjust to more than 720x576 I saw previous threads on this subject but they were very old nothing I tried from those worked....
  5. third monitor is displaying the same as my first

third monitor is displaying the same as my first: Hi! so i am on a laptop and i was able to connect 2 monitors to my computer so i just use the laptop for a system not a display source. but when i tried to hook a thrid one up it just shows the same as the first one, and when i press extend , my mouse stops moving and it...
  6. third monitor is displaying the same as my first

in Windows 10 Gaming
    third monitor is displaying the same as my first: Hi! so i am on a laptop and i was able to connect 2 monitors to my computer so i just use the laptop for a system not a display source. but when i tried to hook a thrid one up it just shows the same as the first one, and when i press extend , my mouse stops moving and it...
  7. third monitor is displaying the same as my first

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Third Monitor

Third Monitor: I have Windows 10 version 2004 OS build 19041.804. Would it be possible to connect a third monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/third-monitor/91c997fa-cc88-4771-a29d-274116f1d72b
  9. Extend Display to second and third monitors

Extend Display to second and third monitors: Hi, I have always been able to extend my display but now it seems I cannot. Have tried all the usual, swapping a new screen, trying to connect with new cable, using a different location none of which works. Other people can plug into my screens and extend their displays but...
  10. Third Monitor issue

Third Monitor issue: I just added a third 35" monitor to my computer. I am running a GFORCE RTX 2070 Super Card. The third monitor after about 10 Minutes goes Orange Tinted. It is not the night light setting. It is like a deep orange. I have checked my GPU performance and it is not even hitting...