Windows 10: How to display Weather Icon next to Action Center on Windows 10 RS5

Discus and support How to display Weather Icon next to Action Center on Windows 10 RS5 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community, Recently, I was looking through my hard drive with my photos and noticed something next to the Action Center. I saw there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by christopherspilsbury567, Oct 17, 2020.

1. How to display Weather Icon next to Action Center on Windows 10 RS5

Hello Microsoft Community,

Recently, I was looking through my hard drive with my photos and noticed something next to the Action Center. I saw there was a weather icon!

Here's a photo if you don't know what I mean:

How to display Weather Icon next to Action Center on Windows 10 RS5 0e411cc1-2b9e-450b-af1c-faae1af379db?upload=true.png

If anyone knows how to get that icon back, please tell me! I liked knowing what the weather was like on my taskbar.

:)

christopherspilsbury567, Oct 17, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

Unfortunately that doesn't disable Action Center, all it does it cause Acution Center to bitch about the Security Center service not running.

Action Center seems to be a different beast from Security Center...

And telling it to not display any messages gets it out of the way, the same way disabling the icon in the suggestions above does, but Action Center is still enabled and running.

newtekie1, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

thats why you uncheck all of the boxes all i think action center is is a warning about various other aspects of the pc. so just uncheck everything and it wont complain about jack or show the icon its worked on countless 7 formats with me. though i do agree security center is diffirent i wasnt entirely implying that it was the same more like security center in itself is also an unneeded program

granted but unchecking what it monitors surely is a way to lighten the load? id imagine anyway seeing as your telling it not to actuively check those programs

Solaris17, Oct 17, 2020
  4. How to display Weather Icon next to Action Center on Windows 10 RS5

Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

How to display Weather Icon next to Action Center on Windows 10 RS5

1. How to display Weather Icon next to Action Center on Windows 10 RS5 - Similar Threads - display Weather Icon

2. Icon in Action center hiding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon in Action center hiding: Hello there, I have issue with some icons doesn't appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-in-action-center-hiding/62334ac0-aa63-4ef4-8172-4fd3919ec91b
  3. Icon in Action center hiding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon in Action center hiding: Hello there, I have issue with some icons doesn't appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-in-action-center-hiding/62334ac0-aa63-4ef4-8172-4fd3919ec91b
  4. weather icon display on Windows 10

weather icon display on Windows 10: Dear Microsoft team,Pls tell me that how should I add the ICON not app on the task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-icon-display-on-windows-10/a87553f3-5219-4dc3-92fc-1e31c29d9388
  5. System Icon Tray has Disappeared next to the action center and cannot close action center...

System Icon Tray has Disappeared next to the action center and cannot close action center...: I do not know if my question transmitted as the window just froze. It is regarding the fact that my system icon tray has disappeared and that I have reached the point of fatigue from spending so many hours trying to find a resolution. Right now all the icons are piling up...
  6. Windows 10 Action Center display

Windows 10 Action Center display: WIndows 10 fully updated but have not yet been offered version 2004. The Action Center, when open, displays notifications at the top, and at the bottom a number of tiles identifying actions/functions that may or may not be switched on. The ones available, but not switched...
  7. Bluetooth Action Center icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Action Center icon?: I have a Bluetooth icon in my taskbar, but I used to have one in Action Center which was more useful, but for some reason the Action Center square/icon has vanished? I have searched Settings and can find no way to restore this missing icon which I find more useful than the...
  8. Action Center Icon NOT WORKING

Action Center Icon NOT WORKING: Hi, Action center icon doesn't work whether I click on the icon or press Windows key + A. I tried turning the icon off and on form taskbar settings, but nothing happened. Could you please help me to solve this problem? Amr...
  9. action center icon missing

action center icon missing: Missing icon for action center after update Windows 10 August 17, 2018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_action/action-center-icon-missing/2fd34ca9-7616-4d98-911a-a034cc7bfba7
  10. Action Center Icon Oddity

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center Icon Oddity: This is not a problem as much as a curiosity. After opening the Action Center on either of my two screens the icon remains as though it is pinned on my second taskbar. It will sit there quite happily allowing me to open or close the Action Center as I wish. It disappears at...