Windows 10: how to display windows bootmgr screen when booting

Discus and support how to display windows bootmgr screen when booting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi, I have uefi enabled win 10 hp notebook. I completed install of Ubuntu 16.04 and is also working fine with a small work around. When the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by harishpathangay, Jul 17, 2016.

1. how to display windows bootmgr screen when booting

hi,
    I have uefi enabled win 10 hp notebook.
    I completed install of Ubuntu 16.04 and is also working fine with a small work around.

When the system boots up, I have to press F9 Key, to get into bootmgr screen. From there I can select UEFI Ubuntu and get into my Linux.

How to configure so that the Bootmgr screen is displayed during boot up process?

thanks,
    harish pathangay

:)

harishpathangay, Jul 17, 2016

2. Windows 10 blue screen now boot manager gone

Hi Jacob,

Blue screen errors are sometimes caused by a faulty hardware. Now, if you encountered an error, such as bootmgr missing, then it only indicates that the boot sector is damaged or missing. To resolve this blue screen error, we suggest that you perform the
    helpful steps from this article: "Bootmgr is missing Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart" error
    when you start Windows.

Let us know how this turns out.

Marque Lor, Jul 17, 2016
  3. Boot screen missing

I don't have a missing Bootmgr or any kind of error.

I have a missing windows loading boot screen. The one that's with the windows logo and the bar that fills up as windows is booting and loading. When I start my computer it goes through the BIOS, then there's a black screen, and then it goes directly to loading
    the profile. No windows loading screen.

Bob Marley 77, Jul 17, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

how to display windows bootmgr screen when booting

philc43, Jul 17, 2016
Thema:

how to display windows bootmgr screen when booting

1. how to display windows bootmgr screen when booting - Similar Threads - display bootmgr screen

2. BOOTMGR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOOTMGR: I accidentally installed windows Vista yesterday in a different hard drive in my laptop, and now i tired to to this in diskpart. "select vol E" and "active", now i made my main hard drive active and after my laptop restarted, BOOTMGR is missing... Maybe.... Is it corrupted??...
  3. BOOTMGR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOOTMGR: I accidentally installed windows Vista yesterday in a different hard drive in my laptop, and now i tired to to this in diskpart. "select vol E" and "active", now i made my main hard drive active and after my laptop restarted, BOOTMGR is missing... Maybe.... Is it corrupted??...
  4. Bootmgr is corrupt and pc won’t display output

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootmgr is corrupt and pc won’t display output: Booted up my pc today and was met with “bootmgr is corrupt. Cannot boot.” Or something to similar effect, I can no longer view the error message due to a display issue. Power cycled a bunch of times then read it may be something with my hard drive so I went into pc and...
  5. Bootmgr is corrupt and pc won’t display output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootmgr is corrupt and pc won’t display output: Booted up my pc today and was met with “bootmgr is corrupt. Cannot boot.” Or something to similar effect, I can no longer view the error message due to a display issue. Power cycled a bunch of times then read it may be something with my hard drive so I went into pc and...
  6. Bootmgr is corrupt and pc won’t display output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows boot priority and BOOTMGR problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows boot priority and BOOTMGR problem.: As you can see, my disks are a bit of a mess, as it's an old PC with old HDDs. [ATTACH] The problem: I'm trying to merge all the partitions in Disk 0, but I can't wipe drive C: because it has an old and corrupted version of Windows 7 that used to be my main boot device. I...
  8. bootmgr is missing when trying to boot from a SATA HDD

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    bootmgr is missing when trying to boot from a SATA HDD: So hello guys, I had this other computer that had a SATA HDD with windows 10 on it. Then I bought a computer with an nvme m.2 and installed windows on that, now I can't boot into my previous windows 10 that is on the SATA HDD. At first i had the problem "insert boot media...
  9. Bootmgr missing when starting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootmgr missing when starting: i upgraded from 7 to 10 (insider preview build 10.0.17134.167) and now when i start i’m getting the message that bootmgr is missing, press ctl+alt+del. ive tried everyhing i know including the recovery option on my 7 installation disk and 10 disk that i ceated originally....
  10. bootmgr

in Windows 10 Support
    bootmgr: I downloaded the anniversary update for Windows 10. Get error message bootmgr missing. I have tried the various repairs including using the command prompt. Nothing works. Is there anywhere I can obtain a complete copy of the Windows 10 pro 64 bit bootmgr file and...