Windows 10: How to dissable Junk Filtering in Windows Mail ?

Discus and support How to dissable Junk Filtering in Windows Mail ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have got Hotmail account and very often when waiting for important e-mail it is landing to junk. Other e-mails that should be trashed - often are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Albert{-.-}, Sep 12, 2018.

1. How to dissable Junk Filtering in Windows Mail ?

I have got Hotmail account and very often when waiting for important e-mail it is landing to junk.
    Other e-mails that should be trashed - often are landing to inbox folder.
    I don't want to play every time adding new address to whitelist. I want to disable junk service.
    I don't know where to change it, because on web mail service on Hotmail.com its junk folder as well and it is happening there also.
    I was looking for solution but didn't found relevant solution that would work on Windows10.
    Please help me to switch filtering junk mail off.

Regards
    Albert

:)

Albert{-.-}, Sep 12, 2018
  2. Rey Cam Win User

Notifications of mail received in "junk" folder in Win10 Mail

The only options you have is the answer we have previously posted as found below.

To get notification from Outlook on Hotmails that are directly going to your Junk Mail Folder, you need to change the options for the Junk Email Filter click

here
    . Read on the options for Junk email filter list and select the list appropriate to your set up. Apply the list you have chosen on the above posted steps by Reymichael Ros to enable Email notification.

Rey Cam, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Rey Cam Win User
    Notifications of mail received in "junk" folder in Win10 Mail

Hi Alfred,

To get notification from Outlook on Hotmails that are directly going to your Junk Mail Folder, you need to change the options for the Junk Email Filter click

here
    . Read on the options for Junk email filter list and select the list appropriate to your set up. Apply the list you have chosen on the above posted steps by Reymichael Ros to enable Email notification.

Feel free to post back should you have further concern.

Rey Cam, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Pj donny Win User

How to dissable Junk Filtering in Windows Mail ?

junk mail filters full of crap....

junk mail filters full of crap....same types of email junk filling inbox, even when reported as phishing scams...ms crap os!!!!!

Pj donny, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

How to dissable Junk Filtering in Windows Mail ?

1. How to dissable Junk Filtering in Windows Mail ? - Similar Threads - dissable Junk Filtering

2. Junk mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Junk mail: How to stop junk emails into my junk folder on hotmail I get 200 a day drives me crazy even when I block them they still come back even without opening mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-mail/fc79cb0f-ac5c-46c1-8a97-c0e3090f7d74
  3. No junk/spam filter for IMAP accounts in Windows Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No junk/spam filter for IMAP accounts in Windows Mail?: Hi, Hoping someone can help me as I've becoming overwhelmed with junk mail/spam 100+ per day. This relates to an IMAP account I access via Windows Mail. There doesn't seem to be any kind of spam filter built into Windows Mail, except for with the two Hotmail accounts I...
  4. Editing junk filter list

in Browsers and Email
    Editing junk filter list: Web version of Outlook junk mail filters are just not doing the job. I am trying this as an attempt to shorten up the list. Multiple duplicates in list just by changing one of the numbers/letters in the username keeping the domain name. i.e. look at the top entry (picked at...
  5. junk mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    junk mail: Hello, i have been reading thru the questions concerning putting JUNK mail IN JUNK MAIL FOLDER! Really microsoft? JUST ONE MORE REASON WHY I HATE YOUR PROGRAM. BUT WHAT DO YOU CARE, WE THE PUBLIC WHO MADE YOU MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, YOU DONT CARE. NOT A HAPPY CONSUMER...
  6. junk mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    junk mail: Since an update from Microsoft I cannot block junk mail without going to view blocked senders wich I have no idea what that's about https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-mail/d266a929-d8c2-463a-9d6f-b856d6e1a7c9
  7. junk mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    junk mail: Been using Mail app for about a year now & am now getting a lot of junk mail. Why?? & how do I stop it?? Thanks!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk-mail/9b49fef5-b620-4d81-a394-158604052911
  8. junk mail

in Browsers and Email
    junk mail: Is it my imagination or am I the only one getting bombed with mail--junk or otherwise and with advertisements. I think free win 10 not so free after all. 19801
  9. Outlook Junk Mail Filter Stopped Working

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Junk Mail Filter Stopped Working: I am running Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016. In the past about 70% of my email message would be sent to the junk mail folder. Now Outlook rarely flags any message as junk. I have set the Junk Email Options to "High" and have run the Office Repair Function. Nothing...
  10. Windows Live Mail Junk not junk

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail Junk not junk: Hi, lots of mail going into the junk folder is not junk. I have looked for solutions and on the Help info. it says whilst the mail is displayed, select Home> etc etc ............................but where is the Home tab ? 38276