Windows 10: How to Divert Bandwidth from Other Devices?

Discus and support How to Divert Bandwidth from Other Devices? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I got a wireless modem. Its connected to 4 devices. My roommate is taking up much of the bandwidth. My phone is slow on wifi as a result whenever he's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yahanna, Dec 17, 2019.

1. yahanna Win User

How to Divert Bandwidth from Other Devices?

I got a wireless modem. Its connected to 4 devices. My roommate is taking up much of the bandwidth. My phone is slow on wifi as a result whenever he's using his devices. Is there a program I can install on my PC to allocate more of the bandwidth to me he's taking up?

:)

yahanna, Dec 17, 2019
  2. mackay657 Win User

What causes divert problems

Two issues with an old phone - any idea what the cause could be...

1. When I dialled a number selected from contact list, the phone dialled a different number.

2.When I was called, the call diverted to one of my contacts, even though the phone was not set to call divert.

Firmware issue has been suggested -- any thoughts anyone?

thanks

mackay657, Dec 17, 2019
  3. CJLim Win User
    Diverting Calls

I see what you mean now. What phone do you have?

On S60 phones, goto Settings>Call Divert. Here you will see the list of available divert options. Set them up as required.

Please note that divert settings are network settings. When you changed settings on the phone they are transmitted accross to the network.

Not all divert options listed on the phones menu are supported by all networks. So some may not work. Best thing to do is to try out various options and see how it goes.

Possible option is

1. If not answered - divert to voicemail

2. If not available - divert to Phone B

Message Edited by on 21-Aug-2008 01:07 PM

CJLim, Dec 17, 2019
  4. NinjaNife Win User

IP Address Bandwidth Monitor

I am looking for a bandwidth monitor that tells me how much bandwidth each IP connected to my server is sending/receiving (preferably listed in Mbits). I currently have Netlimiter 2 Pro, but that only does bandwidth monitoring by process (it lists IPs but doesn't tell how much bandwidth each one is using). It would need to run on Windows Server 2003 and not have any web-based requirements (it is not a webserver so can't support a webpage-type monitor). Does anyone know how to do this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Brendan "NinjaNife" West

NinjaNife, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

1. How to Divert Bandwidth from Other Devices? - Similar Threads - Divert Bandwidth Devices

2. Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device: Hi there,I open this thread because something strange happens to one of my Windows device.Indeed, on my Windows 10 64 bits machine equiped by an Intel AX210 Wi-Fi card, my bandwidth is around 5-10 mbps when my phone and my laptop are respectively 100 mbps and 250 mbps in the...
  3. Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device: Hi there,I open this thread because something strange happens to one of my Windows device.Indeed, on my Windows 10 64 bits machine equiped by an Intel AX210 Wi-Fi card, my bandwidth is around 5-10 mbps when my phone and my laptop are respectively 100 mbps and 250 mbps in the...
  4. How to disable syncing settings from other device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable syncing settings from other device: Greetings. How would I go about to disable syncing settings from another device laptop to my PC? I'm using Edge browser.Also, I need to locate a certain Microsoft flower wallpaper which is a closeup using red and orange colors. I thought that it was going to be easy to locate...
  5. How to disable syncing settings from other device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable syncing settings from other device: Greetings. How would I go about to disable syncing settings from another device laptop to my PC? I'm using Edge browser.Also, I need to locate a certain Microsoft flower wallpaper which is a closeup using red and orange colors. I thought that it was going to be easy to locate...
  6. How to disable syncing settings from other device

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Booting from other devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting from other devices: I want to know if you can use usb type-c to connect from working desktop to non-bootable laptop and boot the laptop from the desktop. If its possible, I want to know if I can boot from external drives connected to the desktop as well.Any...
  8. Bandwidth only half, of other devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bandwidth only half, of other devices: So far i have done a lot to try to resolve this issue, recently to a error I re-downloaded windows My wifi adopter was slow, the average bandwidth in the network im using is 24mbs i was getting around 8 i redownloaded drives, changed settings, cmd commands so i decided...
  9. Other Applications aren't receiving any bandwidth

Other Applications aren't receiving any bandwidth: First of all, thanking for taking the time and reading this post. I'm having trouble with my laptop. It seems that the only thing that gets the bandwidth is my browser (Firefox). I tried monitoring it in Task Manager, and I have found that my browser IS the only one getting...
  10. Setting bandwidth limit for devices...

Setting bandwidth limit for devices...: There's 6 connections all wireless. My rig should consume the most but no, the roku stick is taking quite a bit. Yes, the simple answer is to shut off whatever I'm not using, problem is there's a wife and a kid. Both have 2 devices on at all times. A smart phone and a roku...