Windows 10: How To Do A Keep Files Install?

Discus and support How To Do A Keep Files Install? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I try to do a keep files install I get the message that the option is not available if I've used install media and to boot normally and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by abrogard, Apr 5, 2019.

1. abrogard Win User

How To Do A Keep Files Install?

When I try to do a keep files install I get the message that the option is not available if I've used install media and to boot normally and then insert the media, do the install.

But I can't boot normally. That's why I'm doing it.

It reckons the registry is corrupt and it won't boot.

I have an install disk and an install usb. The usb is the more modern, I made it, following instructions for just this, I thought, though it looks like I thought wrong. But I labelled it 'windows repair' and I seem to be wrong about that, too.

So can you please tell me again what to do?

:)

abrogard, Apr 5, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 5, 2019
  4. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

1. How To Do A Keep Files Install? - Similar Threads - Keep Files Install

2. How do I keep a file sorted by Date Descending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I keep a file sorted by Date Descending: I can manage to keep my files sorted by date ascending but I can't seem to figure out how to manage to put it on constant descending. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-keep-a-file-sorted-by-date-descending/882a77b1-edca-4c13-aca2-c6edfd97e8e5
  3. How do I keep a file sorted by Date Descending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I keep a file sorted by Date Descending: I can manage to keep my files sorted by date ascending but I can't seem to figure out how to manage to put it on constant descending. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-keep-a-file-sorted-by-date-descending/882a77b1-edca-4c13-aca2-c6edfd97e8e5
  4. How to keep My Files after clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to keep My Files after clean install: I want to do windows 11 clean install but want to keep one of my folders containing my old memories which is in C drive. How can I do so?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-keep-my-files-after-clean-install/468bd801-24aa-485f-9a0b-8d0f99dfbbfc
  5. How to keep My Files after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep My Files after clean install: I want to do windows 11 clean install but want to keep one of my folders containing my old memories which is in C drive. How can I do so?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-keep-my-files-after-clean-install/468bd801-24aa-485f-9a0b-8d0f99dfbbfc
  6. How do I install an application in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I install an application in File Explorer?: I need to know. submitted by /u/Life_Leather5051 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ky9uge/how_do_i_install_an_application_in_file_explorer/
  7. How do I keep files off onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I keep files off onedrive: I keep getting messages saying onedrive is full. And I keep moving files to folders on my C drive. BUT THEY KEEP SHOWING UP. How do I stop this? There are many files I want on my PC, which I DO NOT want on onedrive. Period. This is getting to be a real pain. If it comes...
  8. Chromium keeps installing itself. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chromium keeps installing itself. How do I fix this?: Hello, I have a Windows 10 Lenovo laptop and lately, I've been having both Chromium and Internet Explorer installing themselves without permission. I have searched how to fix this and I can't find any Chromium folders even in my hidden files, and even trying to uninstall it...
  9. How To Do A Keep Files Install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How To Do A Keep Files Install?: When I try to do a keep files install I get the message that the option is not available if I've used install media and to boot normally and then insert the media, do the install. But I can't boot normally. That's why I'm doing it. It reckons the registry is corrupt and it...
  10. How do you keep Update from installing CU?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do you keep Update from installing CU?: I've had many problems with CU so I went back to the AE version. How do I keep Windows from automatically installing CU on some future update? 83859