Windows 10: How to do a multi select in Windows 10 Video Maker?

Discus and support How to do a multi select in Windows 10 Video Maker? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Want to create vacation movie from bunch of pictures and change duration for ~1000 pictures Shift/click is not working... Album contains clips as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JanisKisis, Nov 7, 2018.

1. How to do a multi select in Windows 10 Video Maker?

Want to create vacation movie from bunch of pictures and change duration for ~1000 pictures

Shift/click is not working...

Album contains clips as well, want to glue all this together...

Working on PC...

:)

JanisKisis, Nov 7, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Windows Movie Maker not recognizing .avi files

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We would suggest you to repair the Windows Live Movie Maker and check.

Follow the below steps to repair Windows Live Movie Maker.

• Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Right click Windows Essentials 2012 and select repair.
    Hope this information helps.

Arul_D, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Windows Movie Maker

Hi Lorna,

As you are facing issue with Windows Movie Maker, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to repair Windows Movie Maker and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key, type Control Panel
      and select the same from the list.
    • Under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.
    • Locate Windows Live Essential then click
      Uninstall/Change.
    • When a window appears, select Repair all Windows Live programs.
    • Restart your computer after the repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 7, 2018
  4. How to do a multi select in Windows 10 Video Maker?

cannot get music in movie maker, in windows 10

Hello Mario,

There are multiple reasons why you can’t get audio in Windows Movie Maker. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Which Windows 10 build are you running? To know your Windows 10 build, follow the steps in this
      link.
    • Which Windows Movie Maker version are you using? To know your Windows Movie Maker version, follow the steps below:

1. Click
    File.

2. Select
    About Movie Maker.

• Is the issue happening to all video or music file format, or is it limited to a specific file format?
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • Are you getting an error message when using Windows Movie Maker? Can you provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward for your response.

Kristine Arp, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

How to do a multi select in Windows 10 Video Maker?

1. How to do a multi select in Windows 10 Video Maker? - Similar Threads - multi select Video

2. Photos App Video Maker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App Video Maker: Hello, for the past few years I enjoyed using the video maker that comes with Windows 10. I would get to it by loading an image into the Photos app and then selecting "Create A Video With Music" from the dropdown menu. From there, I could make little videos for myself with...
  3. multi-monitors and HDMI output selection?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    multi-monitors and HDMI output selection?: I have a laptop with a second (USB) monitor that I am using for a video production. I take the HDMI output and it goes into a mixer for recording. The issue is that the display output sent to HDMI is not what I want. The W10 machine maps the displays like this: [2] - [1] [1]...
  4. Editing a video in movie maker

Editing a video in movie maker: Hi, I am trying to trim a video in the movie maker app, but when I cut the video to where I want and save it, it just saves the whole video again. How can I cut the video into the section I want and save only that portion and delete the rest?...
  5. How to download videos used to make long video in Windows Photo video maker

How to download videos used to make long video in Windows Photo video maker: Hi. I've never posted here before, hopefully this is the right forum. My daughter is making a video project for school, and she is compiling many short videos into one longer one. She has been importing them from many different places, and after she spent many hours doing...
  6. Windows Video Editor! (Not Movie Maker)

Windows Video Editor! (Not Movie Maker): Whenever I go to open an mp4 file onto the video editor, it pops up with the following message: 'These files have properties that can't be read, so we couldn't add them: Frappe.mov - Copy.mp4.' If someone could assist me on how to fix this problem, that'd be great!...
  7. Windows 10 video maker in Photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 video maker in Photos: Greetings! Is it possible to make a custom audio track fade in a video? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-video-maker-in-photos/d79b922d-9ba2-4bf2-8482-193ae53eb599
  8. windows 10 randomly displaying the multi-workspace selection window

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 randomly displaying the multi-workspace selection window: Can't seem to discover why windows 10 is randomly going into the multi workspace view of the desktop. Only ever one window in use. Anyone seen this behaviour and know what causes it?...
  9. Windows Movie Maker video problems....

Windows Movie Maker video problems....: Does anyone use or has used Windows Movie Maker which is a great little video editing programme ? I know it was designed for Win 7 but in the link below it says suitable for Win 10 but having tried all I know for some reason I still can't get it to work at all. Virtual...
  10. No Movie Maker, how do I import, edit and burn videos

in Windows 10 Support
    No Movie Maker, how do I import, edit and burn videos: OK. Movie Maker is not there BUT I can't find anything that could take it's place. The goal is to be able to import videos, edit and burn them. There is nothing in 10 that I can find. I am guessing this is why my videos from external HD backup came in WITHOUT the video and...