Windows 10: How to do a search using mt/day/yr?

Discus and support How to do a search using mt/day/yr? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Also how do I make all folders the same as the current folder? 37450 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gladstone, Jan 13, 2016.

1. gladstone Win User

How to do a search using mt/day/yr?

Also how do I make all folders the same as the current folder?

:)

gladstone, Jan 13, 2016

2. How can I search for multiple files at once in win 10

old win versions I would search like this... ma, ml, mt then like this for xp ma or ml or mt so how do we search for multiples in win 10?

MattJennings, Jan 13, 2016
  3. how to do Win User
    HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Jan 13, 2016
  4. wyldman68 Win User

Open Control Panel/File Explorer Options/View/Apply to all folders You have to have the folder you want to use for default open.

wyldman68, Jan 13, 2016
  5. gladstone Win User
    Thanks however, apply to all folders is grayed out. I need to be able to specify a certain date,,,i have 119000 jpgs to search.

gladstone, Jan 14, 2016
  6. gladstone Win User
    Found alternate folder option in the view tab on the current folder and it would allow me to apply the change.

Still want to find out how to search for a specific date.

gladstone, Jan 14, 2016
  7. AndreyT Win User
    Start File Explorer. Click in the Search Box (near the upper right corner of the window). Type "date:" or "datemodified:". This will make a date selector to appear, where you can select any date (or date range) you want.

How to do a search using mt/day/yr? [​IMG]

Or you can manually type into the Search Box something like "datemodified:‎1/‎1/‎2016". The query language (AQS) has not changed since Windows 7, I believe

Advanced Query Syntax (Windows)

These AQS keywords don't work in taskbar Search function.

AndreyT, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to do a search using mt/day/yr? - Similar Threads - search using

2. FOLDER NOT FOUND USING SEARCH IN TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FOLDER NOT FOUND USING SEARCH IN TASKBAR: I have created a folder called "PICTURES" in my C: drive. When I search for it from the search box in the taskbar, nothing is returned. I have selected "Enhanced" for my search options. I have stopped and restarted searchhost.exe. I have also restarted my computer. Under this...
  3. FOLDER NOT FOUND USING SEARCH IN TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FOLDER NOT FOUND USING SEARCH IN TASKBAR: I have created a folder called "PICTURES" in my C: drive. When I search for it from the search box in the taskbar, nothing is returned. I have selected "Enhanced" for my search options. I have stopped and restarted searchhost.exe. I have also restarted my computer. Under this...
  4. cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it: after a recent update I am unable to open my settings search from the start menu, my battery icon shows a grey cross, and many more [problems pls someone help...
  5. cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it

cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it: after a recent update I am unable to open my settings search from the start menu, my battery icon shows a grey cross, and many more [problems pls someone help...
  6. Instructions for using File Explorer Search Box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Instructions for using File Explorer Search Box: I want to find all files named *.vb that contains the string ASD in a folder's tree.Where are the MS instructions that show how to use the file explore search box?...
  7. Instructions for using File Explorer Search Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instructions for using File Explorer Search Box: I want to find all files named *.vb that contains the string ASD in a folder's tree.Where are the MS instructions that show how to use the file explore search box?...
  8. Instructions for using File Explorer Search Box

9. My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms: Two weeks ago I adjusted my app's availability to public and using the Microsoft Store 'search' box does not show the product by name its called "MonkeyPaste" or any of the search terms I provided like "Clipboard". In both cases I have scrolled all the way to the bottom of...
  10. My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms

My Microsoft Store app doesn't appear using any search terms: Two weeks ago I adjusted my app's availability to public and using the Microsoft Store 'search' box does not show the product by name its called "MonkeyPaste" or any of the search terms I provided like "Clipboard". In both cases I have scrolled all the way to the bottom of...