Windows 10: How to do backward navigation on window 10 trackpad?

Discus and support How to do backward navigation on window 10 trackpad? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to do Backward navigation on Window 10 laptop trackpad by two finger?? Three or four finger is working, But I'm want Two finger setting. Window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lee7198, Aug 9, 2020.

1. lee7198 Win User

How to do backward navigation on window 10 trackpad?

How to do Backward navigation on Window 10 laptop trackpad by two finger??

Three or four finger is working, But I'm want Two finger setting.

Window 10 system are not support 2 finger.

I can't find it.

It working on Chrome Browser, by two finger.

My laptop is MSI GS66.

Thank you friend.

:)

lee7198, Aug 9, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 9, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

1. How to do backward navigation on window 10 trackpad? - Similar Threads - backward navigation window

2. Windows 10 Navigation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Navigation: I keep finding myself in a situation from which the only route to my top ribbon icons such as Gmail or Facebook appears to be via the Search icon 177110
  3. Trackpad not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trackpad not working on Windows 10: I got a acer computer than runs Windows 10 for Christmas, but suddenly the trackpad stopped working. Currently I am using an animating pad to navigate, but when I try to use the trackpad, the cursor doesn't appear. I've tried restarting, updating, changing it, but nothing...
  4. Trackpad/Touchpad for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trackpad/Touchpad for Windows 10: I frequently use music-production applications that benefit the use of a touchpad's gestures. I am in search of an Apple Magic Trackpad equivalent for Windows, one that's ideally cheaper and preferably wireless. I have found this one but am wondering if there are any other...
  5. How do I change right click for the trackpad?

How do I change right click for the trackpad?: Hello, I have been using a Mac for a while now and recently switched to a Windows laptop. On mac, you can change the trackpad to if you want to "right click," you can click the bottom left or right portion of the touchpad instead of clicking with 2 fingers. However, I can...
  6. How on Earth do you disable trackpad??? 2020

How on Earth do you disable trackpad??? 2020: I've tried everything, but there is no option to disable track-pad anymore. There's nothing to disable it, just a single option to turn the sensitivity up or down. BUT NOT OFF! You can tell that someone went on a vendetta just to remove all options to disable it. I have a...
  7. Enable two finger gestures for forward/backward navigation in windows explorer window

Enable two finger gestures for forward/backward navigation in windows explorer window: Hi, i wanted to know if there is a way to change the settings for 2 finger gestures enabling forward backward navigation through swiping left/right with two fingers, same as for MS edge, as far as I can see one could only change the settings for 3 or 4 fingers. Thanks...
  8. My Trackpad quit working on Windows 10 with Synaptic trackpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Trackpad quit working on Windows 10 with Synaptic trackpad: I keep my computer installed with the latest Windows 10 update. Now my trackpad has quit working and I just installed an update today. Driver is there and I tried to update, but won't since it's current. I need to have the trackpad work. In the thread for this problem, it...
  9. How do I change scrolling orientation with trackpad

How do I change scrolling orientation with trackpad: Just the title. I have a MacBook Pro with Windows 10 on bootcamp, and it is annoying for me that in macOS and every touch device I have the "natural" way of scrolling (moving my fingers up moves down), however in Win10 it is inverted and I want to change it, but I haven't...
  10. Tabbing Backwards Infinitely on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tabbing Backwards Infinitely on Windows 10: Recently my machine has started to tab backwards without end and there seems to be no way to stop it. By tabbing backwards I mean the process you get when you use Shift+Tab. This persists between restarts and makes Microsoft Edge and the Start Menu unable to be used as...