Windows 10: How to do I fix the windows update when I can't open any program.

Discus and support How to do I fix the windows update when I can't open any program. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The newest update to windows just basically bricked my pc. I can no longer launch any programs including the task manager or the start menu. Any thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John QF, Feb 25, 2024.

1. John QF Win User

How to do I fix the windows update when I can't open any program.

The newest update to windows just basically bricked my pc. I can no longer launch any programs including the task manager or the start menu. Any thing that should load when I start up fails to load as well. I'm using a radeon graphics card.

:)

John QF, Feb 25, 2024

2. PunkBuster Fixes

Thats the first step *Smile How to do I fix the windows update when I can't open any program. :)

That mean you do not have PB installed or it didn't install correctly. Try step one in the guide. Post back with results.

TheMailMan78, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 25, 2024
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

1. How to do I fix the windows update when I can't open any program. - Similar Threads - fix update can't

2. How to do I fix the windows update when I can't open any program.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to do I fix the windows update when I can't open any program.: The newest update to windows just basically bricked my pc. I can no longer launch any programs including the task manager or the start menu. Any thing that should load when I start up fails to load as well. I'm using a radeon graphics card....
  3. I can't use any programs on Windows. Does anyone know how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use any programs on Windows. Does anyone know how to fix it?: My Brother gave me his old PC as a gift and I myself deleted the PC and reinstalled Windows. I however can't use any Programs except Microsoft edge anymore and I tried methods on the internet by creating a new account and such. I'm 13 and definitely not an expert on IT stuff,...
  4. I can't use any programs on Windows. Does anyone know how to fix it?

I can't use any programs on Windows. Does anyone know how to fix it?: My Brother gave me his old PC as a gift and I myself deleted the PC and reinstalled Windows. I however can't use any Programs except Microsoft edge anymore and I tried methods on the internet by creating a new account and such. I'm 13 and definitely not an expert on IT stuff,...
  5. I can't use any programs on Windows. Does anyone know how to fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. All images desaturated when opened in any application... How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All images desaturated when opened in any application... How do I fix this?: I've been working in Autodesk Maya and rendering scenes with Arnold and recently noticed that the saved rendered image files are all desaturated. Not only that, but I've found that every other image I open with the photos app has been desaturated. This has happened with both...
  7. All images desaturated when opened in any application... How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All images desaturated when opened in any application... How do I fix this?: I've been working in Autodesk Maya and rendering scenes with Arnold and recently noticed that the saved rendered image files are all desaturated. Not only that, but I've found that every other image I open with the photos app has been desaturated. This has happened with both...
  8. All images desaturated when opened in any application... How do I fix this?

9. I Can't open any .exe program

I Can't open any .exe program: I had a virus called Win32/Neshta from my friend's USB, after using AVG Win32/Neshta remover it worked, but the effect is still going every time i open an .exe application, Windows shows "Open the file with.." and this is only for .exe files apparently i tried using the...
  10. I can't open any program

I can't open any program: Hi! My name is Beltrán. Today my laptop just got a windows update and, when I turned it on after finishing installing the update, it worked just fine. The problem appeared like 1 or 2 minutes later. I wanted to open Chrome but, when I pressed on the icon, it wouldn't open...