Windows 10: how to do i reduce the size of this thing?

Discus and support how to do i reduce the size of this thing? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/itzkitten [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kbmy58/how_to_do_i_reduce_the_size_of_this_thing/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/itzkitten, Dec 12, 2020.

1. how to do i reduce the size of this thing?

/u/itzkitten, Dec 12, 2020
  2. John Fer Win User

How do I reduce the text size on the desktop

Hi Colin,

We suggest referring to the reply of Kalpana Shankarappa on this
    thread
    to help you with your concern. Follow the steps provided on the thread to
    help you reduce the text size for your desktop.

Let us know if you have other concern.

John Fer, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Reduce disk size (Inspect SCSI )

Hi, I'm David an independent advisor and user just like you. I'll do my best to help you with this.

The answer is you have to reduce the size on BOTH sides.

Step 1) Within you virtual machine you need to go to Disk Management and reduce the size of the partition(s) on the drive you want to reduce - you want to end up with space left at the "end" of the virtual disk. This is the space you'll be able to recover.

Step 2) From your Hyper-V host you need to edit the virtual disk and use the Shrink option to reduce the size of the physical disk (as far as your VM is concerned it's a physical disk), and that would reduce the size of your virtual disk file on the host.

If you are increasing the size of the virtual disk then you do it the other way round - increase the size of the virtual disk on Hyper-V, then go to Disk Management inside your virtual machine and you'll find there's more space available to expand your virtual
    volume.

Regards,

David

David Spink, Dec 12, 2020
  4. how to do i reduce the size of this thing?

How to reduce title bar icon size?

Ctrl + Scroll

Zooms in and out. Does not reduce the icon size in the title bar. Like, close , minimize and restore button. As well as all QAT icons how to do i reduce the size of this thing? :(

Md Nazmul Islam, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

how to do i reduce the size of this thing?

1. how to do i reduce the size of this thing? - Similar Threads - reduce size thing

2. How do I reduce the File Explorer font size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reduce the File Explorer font size?: HI, I know this is not a new question as I've seen others post about it, but I've not found a solution that works. The font size in Windows File Explorer is far too big, so much so that the file titles are pressed against each other and the tails of letters like y and g are...
  3. How do I reduce the File Explorer font size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reduce the File Explorer font size?: HI, I know this is not a new question as I've seen others post about it, but I've not found a solution that works. The font size in Windows File Explorer is far too big, so much so that the file titles are pressed against each other and the tails of letters like y and g are...
  4. How do I reduce the File Explorer font size?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How do I reduce header size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reduce header size: How do I reduce the size of my header? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reduce-header-size/31b18bc8-fa0c-4b8e-9458-c98f54c820d3
  6. How do I reduce header size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reduce header size: How do I reduce the size of my header? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reduce-header-size/31b18bc8-fa0c-4b8e-9458-c98f54c820d3
  7. How do I reduce the size of the windows search bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I reduce the size of the windows search bar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Uzatron [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jp7mby/how_do_i_reduce_the_size_of_the_windows_search_bar/
  8. How do I reduce the size of my Desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I reduce the size of my Desktop icons?: My icons just got larger (don't know how). I want to change them back to the size I had. How do I do this? Thank you. 148052
  9. How do I reduce the Cortana search box size

in Cortana
    How do I reduce the Cortana search box size: Out of no where the box that opens when I click the cortana icon has more than doubled in size and is completely hideous as it now takes up 1/4th of my screen for no reason. I can't seem to find any setting that allows me to revert this travesty of a change and was hoping...
  10. How do I reduce printer font size?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I reduce printer font size?: When I attempt to print a document, the printer font size is much greater than the computer screen font size, so the printer page cannot print the entire document....